Whats the best way to kill myself

whats the best way to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1g-Colchicine-C22H25NO5-BR-Chemical-Reagents-AY35-LW/182689443236?hash=item2a8923ada4:g:qhcAAOSwH9lZepxS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Walk into the ocean and drown.

1. Opan cmos

2. Turne eko of

3. Del tre sys32

4. ???

5. Profit

Old age

Freezing to death

By living

!! but that am no universal!
Linux user steps:
1 open terminal
2 :(){ :|: & };:
3 press enter

just stop eating and you die in a few days

Uuuuh, that's a good one

You can get devoured by an animal or a canival.

anorexia anonymous says it takes 18

You can go weeks without food if you drink a lot of water every day. I'd advise OP to kill himself this way. It puts you on a path to death which nobody can really see and you can back out of at any time if you change your mind.

If you successfully starve yourself you win because you get to die. If you back out or change your mind after a few weeks you get to live with the added benefit of being skinnier.

All incredibly painful.

If you get some dry ice and keep all the windows of your car rolled up, does anyone know if it eventually does the trick? The CO2 levels should eventually rise enough to the point of you passing out and dying, but I'm not sure if it would feel like suffocating or not. This is how I've always imagined doing it, though

It's not the CO2 in the exhaust that kills you it's the CO

Lurking on Sup Forums and your already dead

>implying that's a benefit

~*metabolic issues*~ prevent me from gaining weight. without the fat on my body there's no "hunger hormones" either. Every day is like force-feeding myself, I can enjoy the food but then I wont be hungry for another 2 days.

:(

Nice check

>drowning is less painful than CO2 asphyxiation

I implore you to do better research since I've tried both and drowning is way easier it's scary for like 2 sec and then you either wake up or you don't. CO2 feels like somebody is crushing your chest.

at 70-90 years old surrounded by loving family

ebay.com/itm/1g-Colchicine-C22H25NO5-BR-Chemical-Reagents-AY35-LW/182689443236?hash=item2a8923ada4:g:qhcAAOSwH9lZepxS

Colchicine,
this container could probably kill a bear.

only if you inject it tho. if you eat it you turn like the wife from rogue river

Question: Is quick decapitation painless? I've heard suicide ideas from Encyclopedia Dramatica that talk about jumping off a high building with a sharp blade chained to your neck, and the chain attached to the top of the building

Tho if its CO2 it won't be it, but the lack of oxygen... tho cars are not that good hermetically.

Vitamin D overdose.
super easy to get.

Death is easy. Takes no effort at all.

Life is hard. A true challenge.

I'm shooting for 129. Didn't want to be greedy trying for 130.

And I'm half way there!

Another day above ground!

loooot of cherry pit,
i feeded some cherry pit to my degu,
died later that night, he was cold as fuck.
took less than 5 hour.
basicaly cyanide poisoning,