Got a question for you, whats heavier? a kilogramme of steel or a kilogramme of feathers?

got a question for you, whats heavier? a kilogramme of steel or a kilogramme of feathers?

a kilogram of your fat mom

apple

feathers because feathers auto fly and remove gravity elements from the atmosphere

This

a kilogram of faggotry

Underwater the steel is heavier

Can jet fuel melt feather beams? I think not. The feathers.

and on Earth's surface?

Water is on the surface retard do you see floating water?

They weigh the same, and this is just your way of putting a teist on the original by switching steel and gold, and kilogram and pound...

But you're wrong.

They both have the same mass, but it'd take more feathers to make a kilogram, so I'm going to go with feathers.

They have the same weight if they are both on earth dumbass, there will just be a fuck ton of feathers

ITT:

People who dont understand highschool physics.

but you're wrong!

kg is a unit of mass, not weight. so they have identical mass but not necessarily weight. and if you bring in Archimedes's laws regarding fluid buoyancy you'll see that the feather, that generate more buoyancy than the steel and therefore will weight less.

I've got a question for you, wtf is a kilogramme and why are we using commie units of measurement

Fatso detected

They have identical weight if they are both on earth, because they are under the same gravity. W=mg, mass is the same, gravity is the same because both are on earth.

Kill jester.

/thread

>why are we using commie units of measurement
Because those units are used in almost every, but 3 countries. Practical, isn't it?

but the weights used to measure weight dont measure the mg, they measure the normal force.

Those three being burma, liberia and the US.

The US uses the metric system for all its scientific shit, though.
They only use imperial measurements for stuff that the general public is going to deal with, and most of those are converted from metric to begin with. I used to work at a dog food factory, and we measured everything in Kgs, but the bags the finished product went into were labeled in pounds.
My dad worked for Campbell's soup for 50 years, ans they started using the metric system like, in the early '80's.
General motors has a foundry in my town, and they measure everything in Kgs and mm, as well, so the imperial system really is only used by the end consumer for the most part, and for speed limits and shit like that.

Feather ofcourse. Are you a fucking retard

What is kilogram? Is that like a ton?

The feathers because you have to carry the weight of all the birds you killed you heartless faggot

One kilogram = 42

42 what? Virgins?

I'm not familiar with British words, I recently moved to London..

A kilogram is a measure of mass, not weight, so no.

steel, ofc.

African or European?

>kilogramme of feathers
because you'll have to carry the additional weight of what you did to those poor chicken.

so, basically, third world shitholes

One kilo is ~467 pounds

wow

A kilogram is a unit of mass, but the question is weight. This, we have to look at which one has the higher atomic mass due to measured mass being equal. The Iron-Carbon composition of steel is greater than that pure Carbon composition of feathers, and thus steel would be heavier.

Sounds retarded, ikr?

A kilo of feathers because you have to live with the weight of killing those poor birds

>do you see floating water
>forgets that clouds exist

>Sounds retarded, ikr?
Yes. Yes it does. Force = Mass x Acceleration
Iron plays no part, nor does atomic mass

>What is moulting?

>This, we have to look at which one has the higher atomic mass due to measured mass being equal. The Iron-Carbon composition of steel is greater than that pure Carbon composition of feathers, and thus steel would be heavier.
>heavier
yes, you do sound retarded. denser is the word you were looking for.

Which weighs more: a cubic metre of steel or a cubic metre of feathers?

Easy

Yup, density has nothing to do with weight either
It's literally just mass*gravity

>kiLOGramme

>Kilogramme
As if "kilogram" wasn't retarded and pretentious enough

>m1 = 1 kg
>m2 = 1 kg
>g = ~9,81 m/s2
>_____________
>W = m * g
>