Sup Forums please help

Sup Forums please help.

My neighbor has 8 dogs and it seems like every waking moment they're barking. Day in and day out. They just don't stop, it goes on for hours at a time. I've confronted the owner about it but he doesn't even give a fuck, and when he does, which is hardly ever, he just screams at them for 20 minutes telling them to shut up. It's to the point where the cops have been called for noise complaints but all it amounts to is the dogs being put inside for a few hours, eventually they're back out barking up a storm. I've lost sleep over this. The entire neighborhood has lost sleep over this.

What the fuck do I do? Aside from put a .22 in their brains.

>mfw

You could always put a .22 in your brain, OP.

Earplugs

This has been considered.

If I wear ears then my neighbor wins.

Report him to the local vet. Tell him you've seen "mange" and make sure you know how to describe it. They'll double-check he has a licence to keep more than 3 dogs. Of course, he won't have one.

Dude, just keep calling the cops. Literally until they feel the same way you do about the situation. They'll do something about it eventually.

Then fucking go buy 8 dogs that bark alot to get back at them

quietly feed them some antifreeze one night.

Buy a dog whistle, plant herbs like lavender and rosemary (dogs and cats hate it), throw in a few bones to shut them up.

Find a way to be even more annoying.

If its in a apartment complex there are easy ways, houses seperated a bit harder, but doable.

I would not advise hurting the dogs, it isn't their fault their human is a retard.

doggie treats stuffed with sleeping pills.

Holy kek, this

Spoilers: Dogs will eat anything even laced food

here in southern california, if the cops come by and determine the noise complaint is valid, then it happens again more than 2 weeks later, they set up a court date to talk about solutions, and if the dog owner doesn't show or won't agree on a solution, the county revokes their dog owning privileges and the dog/dogs get sent to the pound.
try going to your police department or calling their non-emergency line and find out what the policy is on "nuisance barking."

The standard dosage for Diphenhydramine is 1.5mg per pound of dog. It's a pharmacy sleep aid and deliriant in high doses. If they don't sleep they'll bite the owner :)

even better buy an ultrasonic plug-in "bug-away"

Check to see if the city has a limit on how many animals a resident can have. Unless you’re in some small hick ass town there should be a limit set by the city or HOA.

Time to get a high quality dog whistle and blow that shit at like 2-5 AM every night for a month OP. Make him hate the fact he has them

that would just make them bark more, like police sirens and shit

I had a dream this guy was the bad guy in Stranger Things and he lived in this modern looking mansion like from Ex Machina.

i used to have a neighbor whose dog barked constantly, a high-pitched yelp of distress.. with a discernible rhythm. i would just pretend he was fucking the dog. it didn't make it easier, but it made it funnier, particularly when .. someone... started a rumor in the neighborhood that that's what was happening.

Sup Forums please help.

recently i had a neighbor with 8 dogs that would bark all the time. it was tolerable. then some other asshole bought eight dogs and now there's SIXTEEN OF THEM AND THEY NEVER SHUT UP.

rid yourself from the gene pool you fucking degenerate furfag

hey, i ain't the one fucking dogs here.

Sounds like everywhere in SoCal. Retards just buy these shitty useless tiny dogs and lock them outside. The dogs are never trained and never stop yapping. This make other dogs bark, which makes the original dog bark more and it goes on forever.

you know they make dog whistles used to train dogs to stop barking? buy one online or something

Buy 16 barking dogs to get even with them