How does this animal offend so many people?

How does this animal offend so many people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRViNvBlAOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They only offend Jews and Muslims.

And both of those groups are a plague upon this planet.

It looks liek Mohammed. Uncanny resemblance. Making pics of Prophet is forbidden.

They're filthy and unhealthy to eat
Bacon is a meme food

Turkey bacon is ok though

It offends 2/3 of the world. The entirty of Africa, the Middle East and millions of people in Asia. That's a lot of people.

But it fed 1 billion people in China. How is it filthy and unhealthy?

>China
>not a great metaphor for pork

Both are filthy and make you sick

Abrahamic laws on unclean foods. Pork is delicious but greasy.

jews arent people

Looks tasty

Only stupid people are offended by pigs.

fuck you kike. also you're wrong

Are you actually implying pork is healthy?

>You'll never bang a fat chick wearing a Ms. Piggy mask on a pig while a cop feeds you pork made from the flesh of John Hamm, as Kevin Bacon squeals in the background.

Offend =/= Prohibited

AAAWWW :3
Now turn it into bacon

why do people post this faggot shit like it's still cool

we get it dickhead, BACON

They're tasty tho

Doesnt offend me tbq. I dont eat port not because of judaism but because i dont eat fellow mammals

why?

I would have been a vegetarian but im not a total faggot. A healthy male who exercises much eat fish and poultry. Mammals i can live without, its much less healthy. I also have much more empathy to cows and pigs than i have for dumb birds and fish

What about reptiles and insects, are you willing to eat those?

Because he is cute, tasty and enjoys playing in the mud

Pork was poisonous in the middle east at the time. Once Jesus came he lifted all laws against geographically unclean food because Christianity is for everyone. Muhammad not actually being a prophet just picked a bunch of stuff from the outdated old testament.

He's not a cannibal, y'know.

Cute piggu thread :$

Haven't had reptiles but i ate some roaches in thailand. Not turks but actual roaches. Wasnt bad tbqh

The Chinese are amazing when it comes to cooking pork.
Dang it, hungry now.

>reptiles

Pretty sure cannibalism is illegal as long as it's not foreskins

The people who think pigs are unclean animals are ironically the filthiest "humans".

t. Bacon Eater.

They can give you some really fucking bad parasites if you undercook them

>unhealthy
Nope. It's dumb religious superstition. People who eat pork have just as long life expectancy.

China alone holds ⅓ of the world population. They fucking love pork.

I'd estimate at most a third of the world hates pigs, and that's a very generous estimate

fucking kek

Both adorable and delicious, the perfect food.

What I would give to lay my head on that hog like a pillow and nap with pupper and pigger

Hitler was a vegetarian you meming fucks

Because genetically they are very close to humans. Jews and Arabs don't eat pork because, whether they know it or not, it' s akin to cannibalism.

Why do you think they can human flesh 'long pig'?

They don't put monkey valves in people's chests.

when I was a wee lad and my parents wanted to be a little healthier they kept making turkey bacon, that shit can't hold a candle to real bacon

turkey bacon is GARBAGE

Slaughtering pigs are said to sound like people as does it's cooked flesh. It's relationship to long pig is probably the reason for the taboo.

Monkeys are more expensive than pigs. We don't breed monkies for meat in the same scale.

>Turkey bacon
>ok

HAH HAH HAH HAH
GOOD JOKE MY KIKE FRIEND

>filthy
how though?
seriously, how?
>inb4 it sits in its own shit
literally every farm animal does this.

Pigs aren't dirty (they can be quite fastidious about neatness) and they only wallow in mud in hot weather to keep cool. They're highly intelligent and empathetic animals.

When Eurasians took farming to North Africa and the Middle East, the pigs required a lot of water.

Pigs need to be kept indoors in hot, dry climates and if they're kept outside, they need mud to protect their skin.

The middle east is hot and they can get sunburned and die of heatstroke.

Egyptians had pigs but it was considered a dirty job, I believe.

Because of the difficulty of raising pigs, the diet, climate, and possibly having to kept indoors... it got unpopular to raise pigs.

Like my nig pig?

>t. Chiam Nosebergstein

It's not because they are genetically close to humans, their organs are the right size.

A pig can grow to about the same weight as an adult human and their organs are of similar size.

I'm only offended because we get shitty pork quality in America.

Only eat pastured pork gents. Read your labels.

Pigs are based. I had 3 as a pet and the Dirt think is a retarded meme. They only get in dirt to keep cool because they don't have sweat glands. Goats do the same thing but arabs love to fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRViNvBlAOI

Some people got sick as fuck and died in the ancient ancient times from them, so the survivors started cultures of "fuck pigs desu"