Guess who's back? Back again, Masha is back, tell a friend

Guess who's back? Back again, Masha is back, tell a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-drug-test-mix-up/
rt.com/sport/359215-wada-substances-williams-biles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shady as fuck

>that skull structure
What the fuck is wrong with German women?

reminder that the only reason he was punished was to push the usa's criminal foreign politics, just like they tried to ban all russian olympians or take away russia's wc

Funny fact: her parents lived in Belarus until 1986, had to move to Russia due to Chernobyl and she was born only a year later

what type of new drugs is she using now?

Are pretty women allowed to cheat?

Masha is pure, PURE!!!!

Does that say Mildronat? Russkies, did I read that right?

Yes, that's how we call it in good old CCCP

as pure as my filthy GF

>dope for 10 years
>get a 15 month slap on the wrist

>be too tired to finish your match
>get banned for 3 months
Why is the ITF so racist?

Tell Russia to stop cheating at sports and stop interfering in other countries' elections.

tbeh, we've been meddling in European elections for god knows how long.

Don't bully, pls

She's not even Russian anymore. Lived in the US for the greater part of her career iirc.

You since she was 6?

>You mean

I don't believe her story desu how you do you have a team of more than 20 people and not have one tell you that drug is banned?

It's a clusterfuck.

She probably laid off the stuff soon enough but apparently the doping tests were "flawed".

They worked to well and indicated use a lot longer ago than just during the last 365 days.

It's one of the reasons, she wasn't punished that hard.

So she basically did everything right according to her doctors but got fucked by imperfect testing.

Bимp

Yeah, what the hell? She's ours now.
>tbeh, we've been meddling in elections for god knows how long.
ftfy. also 2 wrongs don't make a right or whatever the hell.

Haшa Maшa!
t. Poccия

oнa нe /нaшamaшa/!

t. /spuh/

a чия ceйчac?

You have to go back.

You have to go back

Nyet

she's not privileged enough to get """"""exemptions"""""

is your country so shit that russia can control your elections? ayyyy lmao

maybe she wasn't able to escape from the drug testers like your '''''''''''''athletes'''''''''''
>nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-drug-test-mix-up/

i wanna fuk her pusy

>blonde and attractive
>no privilege
A

How do I convice Masha to have sex with me?

obviously not, and i doubt she'll be doing more in her 30s than most players do in their entire careers

Just be yourself :)

>a literal ape nigger is smarter than "m-muh white goddess"

t. nig

those legs HNNNNNG

>Simone Biles and other athletes literally on prescribed speed all thoroughout Rio
>this was proven
>no proof of electoral interference beyond posting memes on russian Sup Forums equivalents / twitter
Ameriburgers literally believe anything the News tells them.

>this was proven

rt.com/sport/359215-wada-substances-williams-biles/

>inb4 RT
there are screen shots of the documents in the article

>a smurf nigger is smarter to get a TUE for adderal than a 6'2 blonde bitch
lmao you're not helping your case

what case? I dont care about any of these athletes, my point is that anyone who genuinely believes Russia is alone/unique in institutionally cheating in sport, and even further, that they actually fucking rigged the election for Trump is proof of someone who gobbles up MSM and Sup Forums as legit info.

Why don't the Russians go through official channels at the WADA like Biles and others did?

who knows. politics i reckon.

again, if you think Russia is alone in this (including USA) you're fucking blinded by MUH PATRIOTISM

The point is she's a dumbass and deserves it. Also it has nothing to do with Russia she's lived in the US almost all of her life and went to the IMG Academy

read the posts i was responding to dipshit

But Becker was one of the GOAT also Kerbe is #1 right meow

shut up michael