Hey guys, this is the first thread like this today totally!

Bernie totally, but automation and Drumpf! But a black guy's going to steal your white women, and Asians are so pure.

0/10 only replying because I'm black and that white girl has a fat ass
All fields

Yes, I'm glad you brought Bernie and automation up. Also, native Americans think that you are the refugees haha! YRYL, Drump is BTFO! How can white men even compete?

Oh wow what a coinky-dink, I'm also interested in the same memes. Drumpf Hillary, but John Oliver 2016! Risk thread, you're going to need your trip code.

What's the point of that bottom under garment? It's so inefficient.

Because Drumpf, Bernie automation will basic income.

Really makes you think...

Also this thread is authentic, not bait that has been posted before already.

now, this is shitposting

>

But will cuck memes and dát bôi? I thought Anita and Zoey, oh they are graduating women in slightly higher numbers!

But jeez those women these days, and a black guy, look out! He's going to get you for sure.

They can't build wall because Mexico said so too.

The jews nigger my guns? But soros second amendment FEMA!

I'm not sure if this is an actual bot or a person has managed to transcend human levels of shitposting

Oh Drumpf, John Oliver! It's 2016. But look out, Automation and really Muslims are firing those evil women just like we are, so Hispanics are bro-tier.

continue...

Really makes you think huh? By the way Im not sure that slavs are actually white, they look mongoloid to me!

And isnt this board all satire btw? nobody actually believes this stuff lol!

I know, an authentic conversations between humans, without any canned copypasta is so good to have.

How can white women even compete? Haha, a racist Chinese ad! Oh but Ben and Milo, those guys aren't Jewish, that's because Sup Forums is satire meme.

Iz stealin' da womanz.

That's cute, a mod doesn't like this thread and changed my image.

John Oliver, Drumpf meme! But #CruzMissile, and the blacks! Haha let's have some more like this.

My fucking god kek, what have we wrought? Have we developed shit posting bot better than the aussies?

Oh that's crazy talk, the mods would never object to this but allow up to a half dozen of the same shitposts with the same image to be on the board.

Drumpf Bernie, and oh those women, better MGTOW! Milo is based, watch him dish it out!

But because cuck memes, Sweden and Germany. Brexit, BTFO! Based Ben Shapiro is very handsome and grown up, look at how he handles those SJWs! I also like memes.

I don't know what the fuck this is, but knowing that God is a little more dead with each passing day makes me feel a sort of happiness.

post boobies plz

You know this whole thread really makes you think...

Are you a cuckold OP?

But with automation and Bernie, well, Sup Forums? But a Hispanic guy said he hated Drumpf!

Yeah, really makes you think.

It's great that there are authentic threads on Sup Forums, not copypasta.

How about the Drumpf memes and automation? Bernie's going to make basic income. Plus, BTFO! Are you all redneck chad NEETs?

I'm just here for the photos

Mandatory Canadian post. It's happening!!!!!111 No doubt about it. poutine eh?

sorry.

I love women.

Oh but women, they're in colleges now and they did SJW! It wasn't Jews from the Frankfurt School, because I actually WENT to college. Drumpf BTFO, but with Bernie, basic income!

Of course, this is all new and original. I'm glad to have been able to Drump with Bernie, because John Oliver! It's 2016, Mexican Intellectuals. Asian women are really pure though, my waifu said so.

This is makin me giggle like a fuckin retard
Jesus christ

Oh but automation, cuck memes. Asian waifu, hahaha based chinks with their racist ad!

Seriously thoug, all memes aside, really makes you think.