Ask a convicted pedofile anything

ask a convicted pedofile anything

why dont you KYS?

hows it gonna feel to lose the senate seat in Alabama?

Are you a convicted pedophile?

yes

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

how many years did you get?

good support from my mother

oh, also wanted to ask, what did you do? go into detail if possible ;))

How much did you get raped in prison?

3, served 20 months

obs can't go into much. my brother's daughter, was babysitting. 20ish charges.

Your mother is wrong to support you. You mother should probably kill herself too.

how old? how does your brother feel?

how did you only serve 20 months? did you fight your brother legally? did you get a good lawyer? I would assume you would get way more time then that.

she was 7 at the time. haven't talked to him since. i was charged.

Fuck off, pedophile.

i had depression yada yada yada. get a good report from the psych. no priors. good behaviour inside.

So what's your thoughts on killing your self?

say it one more time and i will. dont test me

thought about it a few times. the thought of getting out and fighting back against her kept me going.

>ask a convicted pedofile anything
Prove you are what you say you are.

And why is there no pedo pride flag? We're gonna have a Senator soon for fucks sake! We need a flag.

Do it

Does the Archibishop know? if you are the Archbishop, does the Pope know?

is your first name.. George? and do you work in the Diocese of Sydney?

antifa has started mixing pedos into LGBTQ. its happening

FUUUGGGHHHH

how did you touch her? molestation, rape, etc

not going to post anything that can lead back to me. if you don't believe me don't hang around.

Democrats detected.

Fuck you dems - vote Roy Moore for Senate!

How did you get caught?

well meme'd guy

mostly indecent treatments. i was charged with rape as well but pled guilty and they dropped those

she told a friend at school, told a teacher, went to cops apparently.

no its an actual thing, it was a small group of 10ish people but it still happened. saw on some darknet board, maybe is on google but idk

Did she enjoy it?

i know she did

Are you going to fucken her again?

>Milo Yiannopoulos
nuff said

>antifa has started mixing pedos into LGBTQ. its happening
You mean that staged photo? Don't be so gullible. DemoRATS will never accept pedo. Early femanist got this "age of consent" bullshit started in the late 1800s. No one prior to this thought there was anything wrong with liking younger females. Not in all of human history.

Learn your history. Fuck the Feminists. Vote Roy Moore.

lol i won't get near her again.

I voted for Trump you fucking degenerate. Stop tickling little boys' buttholes, freak.

>No one prior to 1800 thought drinking bleach was a bad thing
try it you braindead shitstain

No, she didn't.

yes, she did

Your presence is no longer needed on this planet.

How do you know?

I'm OP

why'd you do it faggot?

which hole?

earhole

lets just say what i was charged for and what i did were vastly different

Pedophillia and rape are the worst crimes a person can commit, degenerate dipshit

No one should give you the light of day not here not anywhere get off this board sick bastard

i know that. i'm working hard not to re-offend again.

pedophilia is a mental disorder though, and you either act on urges or you don't. its hard not to though, imagine not being able to have sex with a woman your entire life. and when pedos get support/therapy, they are put in prison. these are all facts, no one is saying it is okay to rape.

add traps into that and you're gonna piss off a lot of conservicunts

>pedophilia is a mental disorder though
So is being gay or trans

You're right though

This you?

Would you like to be Santa at the mall?

yup

Self controll is the golden key, people who are such degenerates need to controll ther urges, i dont rape woman because i have sexual urges my man.

nope, no opportunity. would be a major tease.

(OP)
How old were you when you realized you were a pedo

pft all them dresses

6 months

1) How did you get caught ?

2) When did your inclination towards pedophilia start ?

3) Do you regret it ??

4) Given the chance, would you do it again ?

> indecent treatments
what does that mean in human terms?

did she initiate anything? understand anything?

poor girl is probably having a victim complex drilled into her as we speak, shit sucks

1) red handed

after enough times she got into it. i found out a few things she liked and kept repeating them to condition her.

Did you vote for Trump?

Damn man, no disrespect but I would fucking shoot my brother in the head if he touched one of my children

1. answered
2. around 19
3. yes ibviously i got caught
4. no

>Stop tickling little boys' buttholes, freak.
Who said I'm a faggot? I'm straight.

And I think you voted Hillary. Maybe Stein.

>try it you braindead shitstain
Fucking girls before the arbitrary age of 18 is wrong because
>reasons
Try again.

Do you view sex as some terrible thing? Sex is simple. The brain is actually fully developed at 25 but no one is calling for age 25 age of consent. It doesn't take full development to understand and decide upon having sex.

And the femanist get mad when a 50 year old man fucks a 25 year old woman... why? No valid reason. Your objections aren't born from actual objection to harm, but from femanist ideology/female jealousy of younger females sexuality.

he raped a 13 year old, of course

Gonna need to ask for source on that first pic

Is your last name Krahn?

I was in that thread lol. Thought it was bait.

Anyway, what do you plan on doing with your life now OP ?

What sort of effects will this have on your life ? Employment ?

(you)

>Do you view sex as some terrible thing?
no, im not a christian fundamentalist

yah

You absolutely ruined your life and destroyed your brothers trust and dignity, that girl will think back to how much of a sick fuck you were and hopefully she isn’t too fucked up in the head growing up, all pedophiles who have touched a child deserve to be castrated and shunned from society. You deserve how your life has ended up and that’s the truth.

>she told a friend at school, told a teacher, went to cops apparently.

SNITCHES GET STITCHES OP

trollOPfaggot

yeah, it is
but having sex with a woman isn't automatically considered rape and illegal. you can have consensual sex with a minor and not have it be rape, but its still against the law

of course she'll be fucked up, he got caught and probably pumped full of meds by some random shrink

*and she's probably

wanted to add on that I don't think sex with minors should be legal, im just saying that it should be easier to get support and not being arrested immediately for admitting you are a pedofile.

True, but alot of times this is not the case, predators hurt the children. I dont mind 16-17 with 20 but the law id there to protect children

read

If one seeks help there should not be a problem i think, and its only natural for parents to ward you off because of it

in America the therapists have to report to the police if you admit to it though. thats the problem.

In my county any medical staff has to keep medical stuff to themselfs with exeption of murder and pedophilic crimes, if you didnt do anything the wont report you but help you

why don't you just move to a place where its legal?

if you are talking to (me), because im not moving to a shit 3rd world country just to have sexual freedom. id rather keep it a secret and live in America. love this country too much, just would love to see it change.

no i just came here, there are places where its legal in the US and Canada, you dont need to go to india.

How long did it take you to PC up? Did you get to gen pop and get smashed out when they checked your paperwork or did you run to the deputies and cry?

Describe how you molested her and her reaction

Bonus: are you able to fuck above 18 girls? (Get excited by that too I mean)

The netherlands is a perfectly averidge country

where?

isn't the Netherlands really hard to get citizenship for? and I don't speak dutch