Guess who's "draining the swamp" now?

Guess who's "draining the swamp" now?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/20/next-up-a-special-counsel-to-probe-team-obamas-obstruction-of-justice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take this shit to pol

u mad

Also, pol is full of russians and edgelord storm fags preaching about neo this and neo that

Yeah, we can tell by all of the arrests and grand jury indictments. What a waste of money.

Army corps of engineers? it's one of the things they do, right?

man, Sam Waterston looks like shit now

You need to start paying attention to real news, dipshit.

Flynns lawyers have officially stopped communicating with Trumps since the indictment of manafort and gates

He's cutting a deal

lol. are you part of the investigation team, or are you just making shit up?

Flynn worked for Obama too, so don't rule out the possibility that Mueller is moving on Obama

You'll find out soon enough I guess

"hurr durr, can't believe this investigation is taking so long! you'd think if there was something they'd find it by now"

sorry jackass, but an investigation of this scale doesn't take just a few weeks or month. lay off the fox news/russian twitter trolls.

Then why would his lawyers stop talking to John Dowd (Trump's lawyer) specifically?

Flynn was fired by Obama. Obama warned Trump not to hire Flynn. Trump hired Flynn anyway

>fox news/russian twitter trolls
What should I watch then?

Hillary lost. Get over it.

That's right! The paperwork for the charges on Hillary will be cleared any day now! And the Russia collusion evidence will be presented on monday! And those weapons of mass destruction will be found in Iraq on the monday after that!

Get fucking real kid

misdirection play.. so that the Obama squad won't see it coming

Maybe Obama didn't want Flynn hired because he knows Flynn knows the dirt on Obama

nypost.com/2017/06/20/next-up-a-special-counsel-to-probe-team-obamas-obstruction-of-justice/

What dirt lmao? Obama served as president for 8 years and the biggest scandal of his time in office was ordering dijon mustard

Media never reported Obama's scandals. But there were a lot of shady people around Obama, and a lot about Obama that he lied about.

If fox news found something on Obama they would've been all over it. Instead they complained about the color of his suit

9 months ago: "lawl, russians helped trump win, theres literally zero proof theybhad anything to do with Trumps campaign

6 months ago: "lawl, so what if most of trumps people have connections to russia? Everyone does."

5 months ago: "Lawl the investigation isnt going anywhere, they're just going through the motions"

Present day: "Lawl, Manaforr and gates? Get real, I dont see Trumps name anywhere on that indictment, Michael Flynns lawyers arent talking to Trumps about the meuller investigation anymore? Pff whatever that doesnt mean anything"

>What dirt
You know, the shit the media never reported on

This is an opinion column by a far right wing nut, not investigative journalism.

Using a Sup Forums post as source material.
Are you fucking serious or did I just take the most obvious bait in the world?

Textbook non issue conflation Boris!

Dismay
Distract
Distort
Dismiss

Russia's rubles hard at work.

not him but it's all true

You win the prize for not being capable of not bringing up Hillary Clinton.

Congratulations.

quality quads

>Using a Sup Forums post as source material.
Dismissing without reading, classic progressive

Says the guy who dismisses any sources from "dirty librul meedya"

Okay breitbart, sounds real convincing.

Then you believe that Bush Jr should be charged with treason too then, right?

Reminder, Trump is still the target of the investigation no matter what non issue you throw in the way.

The guy is looking into uranium one deal to look for corruption. a deal he had his fingers deep in the pie in.

Thats right folks he is looking into himself to see if he is corrupt and if he thinks he is he can press charges on himself.

In other news all 48 of the drug dealers i talked to in prison say they are not guilty so we better let them out because clearly they got screwed.

>Reminder, Trump is still president
ftfy

OH, you mean the conservatives are the ones listening to rhyme and reason now? Is that what you're trying to say? The ones that get riled up by Russian Twitter bots all day?

This must be true because, although it has no citations of any kind, it was posted on Sup Forums!

Reminder: Trump can fire Mueller at any time and nothing will be done about it

Except make him look fucking guilty

>real news
>democrat news
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

>he thinks the 2016 presidential campaign is still on
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Firing two different guys investigating you pretty much screams "I did it".

Conflation is in season.

Uranium one is a non issue

A nine member council unanimously voted on it.

wow, that post was like a trigger grenade

"uh-oh, the cognitive dissonance is setting in, better say 'kill yourself'" loooool

>although it has no citations of any kind
If you even half a brain, you would either know what these were or you could look them up very easily.

It's almost lunch time in Moscow comrade, what are you having?

Do you even know how stupid you sound right now?

Maybe you'll spring for lunch this time friend. I hear they pay well

"Yeah! Go waste your time looking for non issues instead of considering the one at hand

>non issues
see

>2017
>Being this retarded when it comes to US politics

Circular logic is in season as well

I wouldn't know Vlad

he's doing it mafia style.
take out his friends first
then his children
saving him last so he can see all the people around him good down.

"The investigation isnt going anywhere" Says increasingly nervous man for millionth time this year

>non issues

War crimes are non issues?

It really isn't going anywhere, though

oh wow where did you ever come up with this funny post?

>Obama Scandals

kek

>Trump scandal

>Bringing up obama in a meuller investigation thread

War crimes are an issue, just not the issue at hand

is bernie berstein of the washington post here?

>admits to and brags about sexual assault

So you're really gonna cherry pick like that?

Guess all the adults have gone to bed.

-Kushner had involvement
-Trump Jr. had involvement
-Paul Manafort
-Robert Gates
-Michael Flynn's lawyer is no longer speaking to Trumps regarding the mueller investigation

Sure is a lotta nothing going on in the white house.

oh if only that was the only one!

>admits to and brags about sexual assault
I missed the part where he was actually convicted of sexual assault. Have you ever acted like a big shot and "bragged/lied" about your sexual conquests? I guess we should all be so saintly like you.

Mueler is a criminal. He works for the globalists and is tied in with the Clintons. They want to overthrow Trump because he's real.

Yeah, it sucks. We're still waiting for Obama to don the orange jumpsuit too.

>Richard Gates

ftfy

It's true that it's not really relevant but all the relevant info has already been discussed since we don't know shit yet.

This doesn't make war crimes a non issue.

>But Clinton is an unforgivable rapist

Mueller is a conservative you dunce.

>Grab em by the pussy
>They let you do it

I fail to see how letting someone grab your pussy is sexual assault, Why it that everyone who brings that up ignores the second part?

Have I lied about grabbing a woman? NO why the fuck would I do that? Am I 12?

Shit even at 12 I wouldn't brag about that kind of shit. You brag about a woman WANTING you to do it. Not about women "letting you do it cause you're famous"

What kind of fucking weirdo are you?

I'm not even close to a saint, i'm a depraved whore of a man, but damn Trump is just a fucking old creep.

Obama will be charged for his war crimes on the same day as Bush Jr

He's as much of a conservative as John scumbag/puppet MCcain.

>i'm a depraved whore of a man
sure

You know trump is just a con artist right?

whatever hope you've put in him is incredibly misplaced. He's just in it to make a buck for himself. He don't give a shit about you or your cause.