/180/: BETWAY PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS NIGHT 11

The PDC's transporter lorries will be up on bricks by the end of the night as Liverpool hosts the second week of the Betway Premier League play-off phase, with the league's saltire bearers doubling up.

Starting off the evening is the genuine Scotsman as Gary Anderson plays local dunce Dave Chisnall. Chizzy is six points off the top 4 and threw away a 6-3 lead last week, and assuming Gando doesn't repeat his woeful finishing performance from Dublin, a repeat of week 6's Scottish victory is surely on the cards.

The fake Scot is next up as Peter Wright plays his nemesis Michael van Gerwen. The top two had contrasting week 10s as MVG rescued a win with a stunning 138 out while Clownman relied on the choking simpleton to gift him a point. Week 2 saw Wright humbled by the Autism Express, but if he is to displace MVG at the top, Midlife Crisis Man has to get 6 legs here.

Two lazy but in-form men who will surely be in the play-off tussle follow with Adrian Lewis against Raymond van Barneveld. Barney surrendered in possibly the final El Dartico but recovered in his second match to restart his unbeaten streak, and Aidey reversed Gando's week 9 scoreline to make it 4 wins in 5. As always with these two, this will either be brilliant or bollocks with nothing in between.

Phil Taylor's retirement tour makes it way to Scouseland and James Wade is his opponent tonight. With a convincing win over RVB for Pheel, and an agonising defeat followed by a complete submission for the Machine against that Dutchman, it will have to be a case of Classic Wade if he is to keep his O2 dreams alive.

Closing the night is the Scottish "derby" between multiple major winner Anderson and one time major fluke artist Wright. The pregnant prancer hit a 109 average in winning week 3's meeting, and with Gary two points off the top 4, Coco the Cow Wife's bitch will have to revisit that performance to dent the 2015 winner's O2 hopes.

Coverage starts from 7:00pm UK time on Sky Sports 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/article/1ascv48si7711uy9jtj9l6b63/title/betway-premier-league-liverpool-preview
pdc.tv/news/article/1amhdbubw44st1ampy2gboed89/title/betway-premier-league-night-ten
bdodarts.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tonight's fixtures (7:00pm BST start, all matches best of 12 legs)
Gary "Big Game Counter" Anderson v Chizzy
MvGOAuTism v Snakeshite
SnackP&Ot v Barney
Taylel v James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade
Peter "My Ever Changing Darts" Wright v Gary "Lost To A Choking Stutterer" Anderson

>Week 11 preview
pdc.tv/news/article/1ascv48si7711uy9jtj9l6b63/title/betway-premier-league-liverpool-preview

>Week 10 review
pdc.tv/news/article/1amhdbubw44st1ampy2gboed89/title/betway-premier-league-night-ten

On the other side of darts, the BDO have made the oldest darts major in the world (the Winmau World Masters) a midweek nothing event and their newest major (the BDO World Trophy) is being held in the darting hotbed of Barry, South Wales: bdodarts.com/

Why?

Odds on Wright going for a red or blue theme tonight?

inb4 he wears both

And we're on now.

What the fuck was that echo?

Dave's parkinsons.

>no wolfie
Mickey mouse darts

John's back

PACK IT UP PACK IT IN

Fucking game raiser get fucked

Still some European action in Liverpool tonight it seems.

>Dave Dismall
So inconsistent.

>BDO
Not even once.

Gando confirmed for throwing the game

>inb4 1 leg forward and 2 chokes back

Now that they're talking about it, why isn't Chizzy the 180 machine he used to be? Did they finally hang the board straight?

>Jizzy

GWAN GARY GARY
GARY GARY GARY GARY HENDERSON

I think it's to do with his throw being jerky at times.

Wow you are so right. I put my attention on his throw this leg. 4 times gracious and TTTT20, 2 times jerky and a 20, 1

X legs on the spin [x]

When does the snooks start lads

>Gando

>this finishing

>Chisnall

>drizzlingshitsnall

>Chizzy

This kind of choking should give them both 0 points.

>Chisnall interview
the_thinker.jpg

The fuck is that drawing on Clown's head?

Is that supposed to be him and his wife?

AYYYYYYY YEAHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH

>muh feet
Clownman getting his excuses in already then.

>mvg already busy with his shoes and socks

Poor Peter.

>116 left
>1

>MVG busting 25

Who are these two

Oh Christ, it is.

Here comes the 5 legs on the spin

>Van Gherkin

>I don't even want doubleshhh

Or not, the fuck is happening

>Clown outplaying MVG

Could it be?

P I T Y
L E G

>the call that ended MVG

MVG is on the verge on exploding. How long will he be able to keep is autism in control?

>the only times Wright can beat MVG is when MVG is rubbish
Really makes you think.

>Clownman
inb4 monumental choke

Yes well done Clown, well done.

HOWEVER...

>37
>Van Autism

>get less chances at doubles
>have higher average
>somehow this still is a surprise

>that terrible shot at D20

Show me the moves, rainbow boy
we all know you're pigwife's toy

>inb4 conjoined post match interview

>Clown and his heifer necking each other on Snakeshite's bonce

Ghastly.

>5-1 up
>miss darts for 6-1, 6-2, 7-3 and 7-5
JUST

How did Wright not win that?

because he is a choker

>Wright so butthurt he doesn't even give an interview

Great commentary

Bring it on lads

>Wenger in

Jej

Don't leave me hanging lads

Sounds like the crowd has given up.

To be fair, the first six legs he was awful. Scoring was non-existent.

Averaged about 107.59 over the last six so was just under 100 when he was 5-1 down.

DAT 128

DAT 9ER

FUUUUUUUU

DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9 DAT 9

>just tuned in
>DAT 128
>DAT 9
Just in time!

BASED AIDEY

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

>this Lewis
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS YOU FAT SHIT

>the lads in the front screaming "easy, easy, easy" after adrians first 180 this leg

Is Liverpool the place to be when I go to England again?

post rare Aideys

>9 darter
>stream immediately shits the bed

Wonderful bull finish.

Easily Snackpot's best win in a long time.

>yfw the next match is rubbish

IT

IS

TIME

HE

IS

HERE

We all want him to quit. But think about it. He will probably start doing commentary after he quits. Do we really want that? Or do we want to see him lose tournaments over and over again?

Yeah.

>Wade tickling his opponents palm before the match

>namedrops gary plummer/ronnie o'sullivan/robbie williams every match he's commentating
Dark times.

He should just keep playing. Hes literally the 4th best in the world right now

>yfw the OoM has Chizzy ahead of Pheel

>it's a "Taylor miscounts" episode

Going by PL rankings which is a good gauge of current form

wew

>le 100 to 120 checkout man

DAT SHANGHAI

TAYLOR ON SUICIDE WATCH

SHOOK

TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL

ayy lmao

>Taylor loses

>mvg and paintjob draw
>they only get further ahead of the pack

Wew.

>Taylor average: 98.96
>Wade average: 93.88
That is so typically Wade.

So, who thinks 6-6? I do.