Just smoked and had heart attack symptoms for 30mins

just smoked and had heart attack symptoms for 30mins.

not sure why. kinda felt like artery was narrowed or clogged.

i remember reading article about how marijuana raises risk of heart attack

not sure if anyone knows

Well, you inhaled ash. It's your lungs you dumb fucker.

vaped with pax...

Medfag here. happens to me as well. its just the weed triggering some anxiety. no biggie. focus on something other than the symptoms and you will be fine.

felt that familiar squeezing tightness pain in ledr arm... i was certain i was fucked

You said you smoked.

moving goalpost of an argument.

That's called being over high

Try drinking coffee it should improve it like it improves being too drunk

you inhaled hot plant matter into your lungs you fucking downie
your body is just like "nah nigga fuck outta here with that shit"
chill out

You have a weak soul, got attacked by a demon. Don't blame them, you're the one that needs to control his emotions more.

Follow up, bud is a mind altering substance and in some cases it can raise your consciousness like mad. I smoked three bowls last week and had a spiritual encounter with my gran.

did she suck yo dick

Nah we just had a chat about my mom and how she was doing.

Sounds like you smoked a sativa strain, stick to the indicas.

It will wear off and you'll be back to normal soon..

can cannabis really increase your risk of demonic Poseidon?

Literally smoked the day I went for 4th stint I get the angina as well.

It was just a panic attack.
Calm yourself down or take a nap and you'll feel better.

Taking a stimulant will not ease his anxieties.

That's called schizophrenia fam.

Nah but not controlling your emotions and bad habits can.

I'll prove it to you, sit right there and wait.

Maybe stop being a fat piece of shit, drink water instead of Monster and Mountain Dew, and STOP BEING A FAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU LARD ASS FAT FUCK.

Anxiety. Aka panic attack.
all other answers are false.

its literally all in your head, large doses of THC can cause paranoia, anxiety, and increased heartbeat. mix those three things together and you'll think ur dieing.

This, I have been having some bad shit go down this past week, and I have felt your symptoms, OP, for the first time after years of smoking weed. Its angst, and you will be fine.

thc induced panic attack. time to give it up my guy

you are clinically retarded

Dont smoke sativa if ur a pussy nigga

happened to me first time I smoked. you had a bad high, you are fine. just smoke less next time.

>smoking weed increases heart rate
>drink some coffee to help the situation

idiot

this, just sleep it off. roll up under covers, you will be uncomfortable but will be asleep in 5-10 minutes. then wake up and try again, this time smoke way slower and enjoy the high.

Its because of that blunt wrapper my nigga. You’re going to be alright though

I quit smoking weed in August 2016, but I can relate this situation. I began smoking bud at 16, and, other than being too high, I never worried or thought about my heart rate or breathing while high. When I was 23, I began having weird panic attacks and constantly checking my breathing/heart rate after smoking. I had smoked copious amounts of weed over the years, having done everything: bowls, blunts, joints, gas masks, volcanoes, knife hits, dabs, etc. I had never had these anxieties in over 8 years while taking part in the habit. I eventually quit at 24. Now, I feel great, much better than I did as a toker. I exercise regularly and eat a lot less. I also stopped listening to shitty stoner music.

TL;DR just quit smoking because it's pretty gay

hell no the best thing to do in that situation would be to take a walk

call the police and tell them you are about to OD my dude

no, you can't od on weed lol
not really, you would be high as fuck and everyone would be staring at you. and you would have to deal with it for an hourish, sleeping gets it over with in 10min

No, you 16-21 yr old faggot, it would not. If you're in that situation and your heart rate is racing, the best thing to do is to practice deep breathing. Slowly breathe-in to the point you can feel it between your shoulder blades and then slowly exhale out. This is why I hate stoner threads, because there's always some faggoty-ass morona spreading ignorant bullshit. Go read a book, junior.

One day I smoked salvia and a shitton of hasch I thought I was going to fade away while watching a movie.
Literally everything just slowly went dark until I could barely see anything.
All this while being conscious.

I just focused on my breathing for a while and it went back to normal eventually. Missed like half the film though.

Marijuana does actually increase your risk of having a heart attack as well as dying of other heart related issues. That said, it's generally something that you shouldn't worry about unless you already have a heart problem or your family has a history of heart problems.

Much more common is a panic attack. Marijuana increases heart rate and blood pressure and when you're pretty high it's pretty easy to notice that and then worry about it and increase them further until you're having a full blown panic attack. If it happens again, smoke less next time. Also, it wouldn't hurt to follow up with a doctor and make sure your heart is in good condition, in the off chance that it was something else.

That's the feeling of being on a really low state of consciousness.

Yes, yes, indeed, increasing your heart rate and blood pressure further is the best response to a high heart rate. Superb advice!

Do you have a Ph.D. Jim?

As other anons have posted, it's anxiety. Happens to me too.

Advice from my weed somalier: Choose a low CBD strain.

>cLOGged

Would that make you feel better?

There is published research on this shit. It should be common knowledge.

You need an Indica strain.

Smoking on an empty stomach results in increased adrenaline, your mtabolism kicks in with no food to digest, and your bitch ass can't handle adrenaline. Of course anyone with coronary disease would have the same problem.

Yes, marijuana increases the risk of a heart attack, if you already have heart disease. Go get yourself checked, or maybe try eating before you smoke.

Or possibly your shit was laced.

Common shmommon, don't be a sheep and definitely do NOT believe everything you see on the Internet. Humanity has a way of manipulating the truth.

This comes down to chemistry and statistics. Are you disputing anything or just trying to be cryptic while projecting an air of superiority?

Who's being cryptic here? I'm just stating a fact

What I'm saying is that if you really believe in science you'd know that there are infinite variables for one set of measurements. Nothing is set in stone unless it's a law, even then there could be an ethereal realm where a new set of laws are solid.

>just smoked and had heart attack symptoms for 30mins.

No you didn't. You're a pussy as bitch that had an anxiety attack.

Stop smoking you little girl, you obviously can't handle it.