Femanon here

Femanon here
>inb4 tits or gtfo

I really find it hard to find normal guys to chat with on apps like Tinder, Badoo etc. 99% of the guys I come across want to talk about their dicks or have sex. The worst part is, most of them are either ugly, jobless or under 6ft tall (they don't stand a chance with most women)

So my question is, is there any hope for a normal, fit female such as myself in today's world full of jobless, fat creeps?

Thanks for reading

you're an asshole

tits or gtfo

Fishing? I can't tell. Probs though.

w-why?

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Hey dumb-dumb, no one cares that you are a FEManon. Now you are less of an user, you just narrowed yourself down to 50% of the species when you could have been completely user. Do you see anyone here calling themselves mananons? Hm? Cunt.

Tits... or gtfo.

>so I chose to come to Sup Forums and talk to the same exact losers I don't like

>or under 6ft tall

just like you. probs cant even reach my top head.

>fit and normal
>on Sup Forums

No honey, show those breasts, or gtfo to soc

>under 6ft tall (they don't stand a chance with most women)
>So my question is, is there any hope for a normal, fit female such as myself in today's world full of jobless, fat creeps?

'normal, fit females' dont shitpost in Sup Forums, even less in Sup Forums fuck off, cunt.

Y'know we've got a saying around here. Maybe you've heard it before?

Tits or gtfo.

Seriously though, most of the girls I meet are skanks. Maybe look in the mirror before you ask yourself why there are no good men around and you keep getting matched with fat, ugly, unemployed losers. Have a nice life cunt.

>having height being a defining attribute to if the guy is worth dating
a-are you fucking serious?

Nice bait. :)

either because you dont fill out your profile enough for the guys to think you are interesting and that also shows you aren't serious about finding someone or you aren't relationship hot

> Under 6 ft
+ This post, is obvious fake and bait.

Nothing to see in this thread

firt, tits or gtfo

second, apps like that are just made for one night stands
>jobless or under 6ft
dumb and venal, i see
>normal, fit
post belly, i bet you're fat and american

>use sex app
>complains everyone wants sex

wtf is wrong with you

Because no tits nor gtfo

You’re all fucking retarded for taking the bait.

Yes there is home

I agree with you but you know beauty fades with time. We all get old better look for someone that can love you and care for you. Short tall does not matter in long term. You and I both know sex last for few hours but life last for years so search for some one that can love you and for sure have a job not some basement fat troll.

Kill yourself OP. You won't be missed.

My Kik: .Dmg.Ctrl.

I'm 6,2, not ugly and don't send dick pics.
I don't care if you're actually a fat repulsive fuck behind a keyboard.

shitty bait
2/10
made me sage

Trips confirm bait was gud

boobs or leave

you will when a man sends you pictures he stole from facebook and catfishes the fuck out of your 5'-2" ass
>this desperate to fall for obvious bait

>My Kik: .Dmg.Ctrl.
>"add me i'll show you how wrong you are!"

Have you tried not having the personality of a brick? Most guys resort to dick pics and meet ups because girls almost never initiate or contribute to a conversation

it's bait

Ayy just trying to be friendly to obvious bait

Funny I have the same track record for females as you do for males, even my old female friends from highschool just talk to me about wanting to fuck, I don't really get it either. Dating apps aren't gonna be much use though, that shit is filled with those kinds of people, male and female.

>Most guys resort to dick pics and meet ups because girls almost never initiate or contribute to a conversation

this lol
chicks are boring as fuck anyway seriously whens the last time anyone here had a decent, non-flirty coversation with one
protip: never

i work with a lot of women at work and theyre the most boring fucking things to have to work with

Maybe you shouldn't be so surprised that people want to have sex when you talk to them on a hookup & fuckin' app. Don't get me wrong, you can, but it's pretty obvious why it's a small minority then.

Also, if you're not interested in them, why in the devils fuckstick are you swiping right on them you lunatic?

Guys can't control how tall they are. Femanons, however, can decide to stop being sjw, go to the fucking gym, stop eating like fucking pigs, and have more hobbies than: I hang out with friends.

don't forget to sage, people

God, this is why I hate girls, and I am a girl lmao. People like you make me cringe. Stop making a bad name for us.

send bobs and vegnee

what's this shit with guys under 6ft ?
you do know if another ice age hits or economic disaster that anyone above 5'6 will be the only ones left ye?

men who are tall consume more resources, and the planet cannot sustain such a large amount of people

i'e stop going after the bulshit your taught as a little girl (tall dark and handsome)
why?
well tall men are 95% more likely to cheat

have kids with derpina that other women don't want i'e baggage that you don't want

are more likely to leave you holding the baby scratching for handouts from an unsustainable welfare system

ok i'm not saying go for someone who's fat and ugly , but you'll find as you get older that looks are literaly only skin deep
the person you settle down with is likely to be someone who is far far from who you imagined aged 20

trust me

Please bump my thread. Please answer a question or two. Or ask a question or two

lmao manlet stay mad

t. manlet

Or is it maybe that you're kind of an idiot, overopinionated, judgemental, and about as interesting to talk to as a slice of wet bread, and nobody worth anything can stand to be around you for more an hour or two so a quick fuck is the grandest form of relationship you could every possibly hope for in your life?

You can find nice guys who aren't just after short term sex, with jobs. Don't expect them to be in great shape or have the most interesting lives though. Most women prefer assholes to nice guys.

>being under 6ft

getting some attention is better than not getting any attention though isn't it?

When you complain about guys wanting to have sex on tinder does that mean you don't want to have sex??
Why the hell would someone want you if you're not into fucking? What do you think this is all about? Chicks that don't like sex are the worst of all.
Also there are a lot of weirdos on tinder and online dating in general (m and f). Just go out and meet someone in person, I'm not a online dating guy either

>Chicks that don't like sex are the worst of all.
femanon here

guys that expect sex but have nothing to show for themselves are even worse. harsh but reality

Pretentious bullshit

Tits
Or
Get
The
Fuck
Out

Cunt

What does that even mean? What would that guy do with a woman if not fucking? Go walk the dog together and than go home or what?
Surely you have to impress her and show your qualities beforehand, thats the art of dating. Competition is out there.
But if I'd found out a girl is not into sex I'd delete her number in the same second. Had some who said they don't wannt to but they were obviously lying at the end of the day.

we'll see who has the last laugh

i'm 45
literally don't give a fuck
see endless stupid bitches going after chad
see them 12 months later crying into some ugly cunts lap (with chads ugly as fuck baby)

i chuckle about how i don't pay for chads kids

i'm with an asian chick half my age that's loyal
wants to settle down
and isn't materialistic as fuck

anons enjoy looking after chads bastard children
muahahaha ahahahahahaha

>men who are tall consume more resources

your retardation is complete

>i'm with an asian chick half my age that's loyal
if she is from your country, you're probably set

if you're in an asian country, and she's from that country, guess what dipshit...shes after the visa for your country and the moment she can she'll divorce your sorry fat fucking ass

ive been with asian women and its all the same: they act super nice until they get what they want

What's tinder?

damn dude when did you start using Sup Forums?

B A S E D

>i'm 45
>unironically uses meme terms like chad
fuck off you fucking faggot, trying to fit in with a bunch of fucking high schoolers
you make me sick you dickless nigger

goes to the seediest place on the interwebs to bitch bout not finding normal guys.

lists less but still seedy sites "she" visits to find normal guys

mentions 6'

this is by far the worst troll i've seen this month.

oh i get it. thanksgiving break.

does whatever family member you are staying with you're using the neighbor's wifi to post on 4channers?

Fake faggot.

sick pasta

tits or gtfo

>is there any hope for a normal, fit female such as myself in today's world full of jobless, fat creeps?

What is that, a fucking question?
FFS you might be upside down right now, but you get your shit together.

Ttis or get on. That's it. That's what you're good for.

remember women are the ones that end up holding the baby
it's only stupid bitches that milk your balls dry ala bare back
ye ye contraceptives bla bla

but it's our society that gives their girls dollies prams and pushchairs
why ?
to make them good mommies ?

the so called sexual revolution has done nothing for any of us

why?

well ask your great grandfather
he was expected to marry a woman before having sex

nowadays women give sex away like sweets, instead of making a guy wait, so of-cause we as men don't respect them

it'll never change

and yep i know op isn't a woman and that this thread is one mass of bulshit

ohwell i'm going back to bed with the waifu
night all

manlet detected

Obviously you're a an attention seeking whore. No woman in their right mind declare ...actually fuck you. Not even going there.

You will always, ALWAYS find a willing male that will throw themselves at you. Guys have to work their asses off to be anything remotely considered approachable - girls literally go on Twitch and sell their panties for upwards of thousands of dollars by the sheer fact that they're girls. Your biggest problem? You're using a platform that will give you the most amount of reward for the least amount of effort and the quality of people you find from it will only go on to prove that.

How about trying to be an actually socialable, interesting and less-than-ankle deep vapid bitch? Invest yourself in some hobbies and go out and do shit - dance lessons, trivia nights at your local food bar, improv nights.

Of course, if you're going to cherry pick so hard that you won't even date someone below six feet, then enjoy stretching that sour cunt out of yours 'til you become used goods by age thirty. The rest of us will be laughing our asses off as we enjoy the rest of our lives.

Somthing you gota relize sex is constant urge for some guys. Fact of life, either i wanna dick you or your ugly. Some guys can play it cool but those are often the chads and they arnt online.

so much Sup Forumsait

saged

Tits or GTFO cunt

agreed

i prefer a woman that is half intelligent so that when i'm trying to explain stuff, she actually understands, instead of bitching about Ma period and Ma cramps

of-cause though you have to realize your replying to either a troll
or a trap

their are no women on the internet worth having

>woman

love u

:-)

ahh wuv yu back

>under 6 foot
Nice bait
If you aren't six foot yourself you can't demand six foot tall men

ohhh those trips of truth
ye as said op is either a trap or a troll

Am femanon psure this is bait. I dig guys shorter than me. Sadly they're usually not. No tits because it's cold in here, so am getting the fuck out.

larping, again, steve?

no.

it was more a way of me implying to stop being stupid not actually asking what is wrong

DICK or gtfo

>Browses Sup Forums
>Femanon
>Implying you're fit

Okay Suzie Q.