Help me out, Sup Forums

help me out, Sup Forums

i am a 27 year old man, still a kissless virgin

i am possibly about to enter a relationship with a 29 year old woman. while she is not a virgin, she haven't had a man for 9 years. huge part of that is because she's somewhat physically handicapped.
i mean, she's not that handicapped, it only shows as she walks with not so noticable limp.

before she was involved in a car crash 9 years ago, she had sex with 3 men. all of them were white.

she is quite possibly an 8/10 (no i won't give you any pics)

she is pro life and she said she would never have an abortion. however, she did say she didn't have anything against abortions when she was younger.

now what i'm asking you here - if i enter a relationship with her (she's into it, decision is only on me at this point), will i be viewed as a cuck by society?

No, people will assume you're using her to act out a cripple fetish.

Who the hell would seriously ask things like that here?

>will i be viewed as a cuck by society?
No, any way why the fuck do care what people retards on a Taiwanese knitting image board think? Go get your whistle wet

i started to ask for Sup Forums's approval on many things in my life and quality of it improved for quite a bit

You know dude, sometimes you gotta just know when to settle.

Clearly you don't have much going for you and this is the best you're going to get.

it's true though. Sup Forums helping me with how i go through life landed me this girl in the beginning.

No brata, go for it. Especially if you're a virgin for the sex. But there's more to it than just that and from what you said it seems like she might be able to offer it. Fuck what other people think, do what you feel is right, especially if she's a cutie.

Go ahead then, if you like her

Stop thinking so damn much. Evaluate her as a person. See if she would make a good mother for your children. If so, marry her.

Fucks sake...

do you man. if shes good for you and you love her then god speed

thanks. i will go for it. what confused me is pol often says girls who weren't virgins before me should not be dealt with. but i guess it's ok in this case.

Please never ask Sup Forums for opinions, one massive shitpost, and your life is ruined. Man up and make decisions for your self

Youve got nothing to lose.

Just get it in and fuck what people think.

>she had sex with 3 men

At least nine men, then.

Yes, you're a cuck.

>promiscuous 29 year old cripple
>good mother

Sup Forums is full of morons. In a society where it's hard to get someone to commit to you, MOST women aren't going to be virgins. She only slept with 3 guys and she sounds like a decent catch except for the handicap which isn't that bad. Go get her.

>At least nine men, then.

This Hrvoje.

Lose your virginity first, then make life decisions.

3 is probably an alright number after all in the 21st century at 29, if you can deal with the thought of it and swallow the disgust then it's probably a good deal
anyway, if you're just about to enter the relationship you have time to look for possible red flags

>now what i'm asking you here - if i enter a relationship with her (she's into it, decision is only on me at this point), will i be viewed as a cuck by society?

Why do you even care
Would you rather remain a lonely depressed virgin?

>i am a 27 year old man, still a kissless virgin
>should i enter in a relatioship

Hmm, let me think about it.

lol, how stupid are you. You are asking advice on personal matters to fucking anonymous sociopaths. How stupid are you

> is pol often says girls who weren't virgins before me

Are you that stupid? yes, pls forget her, you don't deserve to reproduce

Acorda para a vida (awake for life) bro.

holy shit do people take this site seriously or are we being trolled?

A limp due to an accident is not a genetic defect.

Technically you're getting 8/10 wife material at a discount. Plus she won't leave you, because men above your league won't be able to look past the limp.

Doesn't sound like a problem to me. Get with her. Just use some form of birth control if you aren't planning on staying with her. Doesn't really matter if she has a limp or not, she can still walk and isn't a worthless cripple. I don't see how you'd be a cuck for getting with this chick.

Sounds like the best you can do, go for it!

>8/10
>hasn't had a man for 9 years and only slept with 3 guys

Yeah sure lmao

She could be a 4/10 and I'd still tell OP to get at that pussy. He's a 27 year old kissless virgin, so it doesn't really matter at that point. He could be terrible in bed and she could leave him for that, it wouldn't matter because at least it was experience.

She probably have a wooden leg, r those replacement legs or whatever it's name

She sounds great. Go for it OP. Love her and have beautiful white kids with her!

nope. no wooden leg.

this is a pic off of her facebook, taken last year and it shows she's 100% flesh. will post it only because it doesn't show her face.

>fake tan
>short, fake blonde hair
>publicly posts photos in bikini
>claims to have only fucked 3 men

You're a cuck, OP.

she's orange

All of the above doesn't affect her sexual behavior. Even if she fucked 40 dudes, it's not how you judge women. Sex is sex. It's fun, it's free, it's good for health.
Of course moslems afraid of orange people

>Even if she fucked 40 dudes, it's not how you judge women.

Yes, it is, and that's how it's been for all of human history.

Promiscuity is an indicator of low-value genes in a woman.

She sounds good.

OP, does she know that you are a virgin? Did you even have physical contact with her like hugging or holding hands?

She's old, find a younger woman

virgin "by choice" detected

>looks like that
>hasn't been with a man in 9 years

Yeah, and I'm from the planet Zoloff V.

he is 27, don't be too picky at that age

No Hymen, no Diamond.

>says the country who's only export is CP

What, seriously?

>Itt: "if you disagree with my desire to LTR a slut, you're a virgin"

Sluts are fine for a lay, or part of a soft harem. When you want an actual relationship or marriage (as OP mentioned), you're a retard if you choose a woman like he's describing.

>BEE U R SELF
Go for it pham, on a plus side with a fake leg she cant run away from you if you are terrible in bed.

Why?

Only a cuck date old whores

took the words right outta my hands

Are you fucking new?
Sup Forums is always right.

Yes

His value can increase for the next decade if he is living correctly, so I disagree.

if you like her, it really doesn't matter how you are viewed.

if that matters to you then you probably don't like her that much.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your pasta, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

Take what you can I guess OP

Looks fine from.the back

He his a 27 year old kissless virgin. You think he can choose?

>When you want an actual relationship or marriage (as OP mentioned), you're a retard if you choose a woman like he's describing.

Why? i thought this board consensus was that ALL women were whores.

You ever see that Seinfeld episode where George decides to start doing the opposite of what he thinks he should, and starts being really successful? Some people just need to get around their own idiocy by having a system, other than their own counsel.

Someone should tell OP 3 men were all at once 10 different times

you sound like an old man, anyone over the age of 21 should literally get off my board before they get verbally chinned out by the younger generation.

Go into relationship

have fun

don't get married.

The cucked will become the cucker.

I believe in you

t. someone that lost virginity at 22.

>i am a 27 year old mani am a 27 year old man
lmao

if you're a virgin above 21 then you should probably just kill yourself

>tfw 21 and a virgin

He should run through her, maybe keep her around but not in a relationship, and use the experience to move onto better things. 27 is still plenty young for a man, and they don't have an expiration date like women do.

So your logic is literally
>women all seem to be whores
>therefore, I should abandon all hope of finding a quality woman and wife a whore?

Find age-of-consent girls at a church and go from there. Co-ed sports are another good spot. 'Regular' places for picking up girls or meeting them are going to have 99% sluts.

Promiscuity and sexual drive is an indicator of health, autist.
says the country who's most popular book is CP snuff erotica

About the globalist-kike agenda? yes.
About anything else? Not until now.
By God you might be right, do you take life advice from Sup Forums?

Will do pham, just here to check out the Trump threads since he hit the magic number and got sidetracked.

>this mentality

Holy shit, you'd settle for table scraps because "it's the best I can do".

Fuck you.

It depends, do you WANT to be a virgin at 21? Or are you a virgin because you're a pathetic beta?

>indicator of health
>in women
Elaborate.

if you're happy with her and going to make a family, go for it.

second one

Chupa meu galo, irmao.

Yep

29 is not old. And don't call women you don't know whores.

29 yr old virgin here (i'll be 30 in july).
I've been single my entire life except for one year when I had a gf.
OP, you sound like a loser so if this is the best you'll do then go for it.

>Making a family with a 29 years old.

No wonder why there are só much autists

Kill yourself. You're asking Sup Forums for advice in regards to relationships.

Haha, no way. I bounce ideas off Sup Forums sometimes but never take any advice straight. You've gotta dilute it down and mix it with other stuff. It's like cheap vodka: useful for a purpose, but if you consume it on its own you'll end up with a big headache.

>29 is not old
any white girl above 25 looks old and used up t b h

Haha a whole year and she wouldn't let you fuck her? You should be ashamed you pathetic beta.

29 is old as fuck.

Any woman above 25 is old. Women age horrible.

She's.a whore for being old and not.married

>3 is probably an alright number

As long as the number ends with you, you should be fine.

It isn't even that hard to get women into bed, think about it man, there is always someone uglier, fatter and/or more beta/socially retarded than you. Chances are he's gotten laid, so why can't you?

You hear people talking all the time about how key confidence is, most of your failure is probably a result of you not having faith in yourself. Go to a target rich environment, give it a shot, did you fail? Yes? Change your approach and try again with someone else.

Do it, she sounds cute.

The limp will forever fuck with her self-esteem, make you seem romantic, and keep her dependent on you.

yeah and that it was the reason they had a car crash

she was 25 and also a virgin
i'm not interested in sex before marriage and neither is she

eat shit faggot.

Fellow kissless virgin here. Just go for it m8

This is some of the most depressing shit I've ever had.

Good luck, Croatia.

Man, after reading your posts throughout this thread, you're either a troll, a beta or a woman.

How the fuck did a monkey like you find /pol, let alone turn on a fucking computer.

You are correct, and I am always surprised that we don't see more talk about this. Feminism says women should go to college and get a job and work for a while then have kids, and those kids end up with autism from older mothers.

To me, the fake tan, hair, and clothes are a comple turn off. But I can get that some people will find this kind of girl attractive.
Definately doens't look like mother material though.

This needs to stop. For a woman in her late 20s, three guys isn't a lot. Especially if she had steady relationships with them. No one is going to think you're a cuck because that's a fucking meme and literally no one thinks like that in the real world. If you love her and she loves you, it'll work out. She sounds red pilled. Go get her

>had a gf for one year
>still virgin

So you're a virgin by choice? Different to us KV losers.

You should show her your superiority by taking advantage of her handicap and make her need you more than you even want her.

>not having a wife and children by age 27
>haven't even lost virginity
KYS degenerates

>meu galo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

meu galo, lol. But nice try burger. I will give you a hint: It's "chupa-me a piça, seu filho da puta". Now copy paste

Do you love her?