How do you feel about this man?

How do you feel about this man?

Dude is a 70 year old child throwing a temper tantrum in a carefully balanced system of bribery, murder and corruption (The US Govt.)

He's not fit to be a leader, but the entire US Govt. basically works for international banks and arms dealers that pay US politicians to create pointless wars everywhere so they can get rich(er)

He was only voted in because the people of the USA are beginning to see just how much shit there is at the top and are giving them the finger by putting a reality TV star in charge of them.

I feel there's a board for this.

Sup Forums is the board for literally anything you newfag

>He was only voted in because the people of the USA are beginning to see just how much shit there is at the top and are giving them the finger by putting a reality TV star in charge of them.

moar rike they rather vote in a cunt than a woman, lol

>moar rike they rather vote in a cunt than a woman, lol
Oh no one actually gives a shit that H-bomb has a vag except for insane feminists
They just didn't want a murdering pedo-enabler in charge of the country who would sell out its people for a quick buck if her handlers told her to

"murdering pedo-enabler in charge of the country who would sell out its people for a quick buck if her handlers told her to" you literally just described Trump to a T

i love daddy

Donny T. likes hot eastern European women.
There are lot of insults that can be leveled at him but pedo isn't one of them

Hillary was gonna start a proxy war with russia just to line the pockets of the people that made her

lol, and they gonna do it again in alabama.

>There are lot of insults that can be leveled at him but pedo isn't one of them

"If she wasn't weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her." -Trump

you complain about a hypothetical corruption from hillary and at the same time defend actual corruption from trump.

he's the figurehead of the beta revolt. even in the highly unlikely case that he steps down from presidency, these incel toadies will immediately swarm around the ankles of another fat master.

I think the presidency is above him and history will remember him very poorly.

Exactly. Trump was voted in as a middle finger to the establishment from an electorate tired of being ignored.

But the electorate played themselves because now Trump is just a rubber stamp for the establishment. The rich corporate elite will get whatever they want at the expense of everyone else.

Should've been Bernie.

i didn't say trump was a pedo, i said he was a pedo-ENABLER, and what do you think he's doing right now with North Korea?

sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn sure kid yawn

>Self made billionaire
>Defeated ISIS
>Stopped illegal immigration
>Neutered liberalism
>Exposes fake media every day
>Time magazine person of the year
>Cut $700 million of the F-35 price tag
>Stopped China from manipulating its currency

I could go on forever... The man is God.

personally ive decided to submit myself to the power of the corporate elite. better to be at the right hand of the devil than in his path.

or at least until your internet is throttled and you can't afford to come to this website anymore

come on, your bait is lazier than this faggot's

hey, I copied AND pasted my hyperbole
c'mon

He was a better choice than Hillary

ill gladly pay a little more for a full access internet. i can afford it and it'll also show people im capable of affording nicer things.

i laughed :) we're all faggots here

how much is a little more

the great melting pots' great melting pot

man i dont even keep track of how much my internet bill is. i just pay it because i know my paycheck can afford it no prob.

good for you
pay my mortgage
you can afford it no prob

youre right. good for me. stop whining about being poor and get good too

let me guess, rich for you is over $100K a year
you poor, dumb faggot

>man
he's a 12yo spoiled brat trapped in a grown body