>Says she fell asleep and didn't see my text
>Starting to feel bummed
>She apologizes profusely again
>Setup next date with low hope
>Next date day arrives
>Text her and ask if we're still on
>She never texts back
>Ever
This was two days ago now. What the hell happened. I was so excited. I felt like I actually had something to look forward to when I hadn't had anything like that in so long. Was she just screwing with me for fun? Now I'm more depressed then I was when I was alone before. This entire experience has left me feeling so empty inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGvxDxDLDvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got catfished by a 400 pound dude.

Nope. We are friends on Snapchat and I've seen her face and heard her voice. Definitely a girl.

If true, you've been catfished. Stop being naive and stupid. If she was truly into you she would have found a way to see you by now. Move on, she's not real and just playing games.

she lost interest OP

Dw bro you will get over this experience and will be able to spot flakes in no time

It just might take several more years until you finally get a relationship tho.

She's just playing games. She's not into your desperate ass.

This story starts three weeks ago. Do girls really catfish for that long?

Kek. Few things are more intoxicating than the power of wishful thinking. Dare to dream!

>Looking for relationship on Tinder

These things obviously didnt happen to her, she was just fooling around, for sure she was texting with 3 other guys atm and fucked by another one.

My sister was stalling like that for 3 months with her first match until they met up.

Dont be sad its not place to find happiness

Yeah. It happened to me. I should have known after she broke the second date. They'll keep it going as long as you play along.

That thought definitely went through my head. I just really didn't want that to be true, you know? Feels like shit man.

The fact you got your fam involved is pretty awful dude

Damn, that's so cruel.

They just asked who I was talking to and I said I said who. They asked if we were going to meet and I said yes. Then my sister wanted to help. It's not like I was telling my mom to look forward to grandchildren.

Crazy bitches catfish for years sometimes. You've never seen the show? They feed of pieces of shit like you that give them the benefit of the doubt and are willing to get strung along. I 100% guarantee you will never see this chick in person because it's not the person you think.

Agreed, that's pathetic. Especially over a single tinder match.

See

>mfw when you haven't posted her sc username yet so we can try and get noodz out of her

Yeah, I'm not gonna do that. Im not into helping you savages jerk your little dongs.

If you still have friends who party, try to go out with them.

Try to act confident, talk with girl you like but dont give her all attention, have fun with everyone be soul of the party and sometimes hint the girl with occasional glances or smile at her you, if she smiles back and likes to listen to your stories (games are no-no, if dont have any, just improvise), just go for the kill and try to kiss her.

>give Stacey's username
>anons starts sending her thread

I need screenshots of some of the messages user, I need to see what your version of 'hitting it off' is.

Also I'm really sorry op, Iv had that feeling before of a girl cbacelking a date because she's "ill" it feels fucking shitty and makes you feel played, especially once you're all ready and feel confident enough to break out, (luckily the girl rearranged and showed up but still).

Thanks for the advice, friend. I have some friends that are talking about throwing some holiday party, so I'll probably try that out.

You don't want any type of redemption, for how heart broken she made you feel, user? let Sup Forums help

This was our first convo we had about other people on Tinder

See

Go on....

So much cringe. You just white knighted yourself to some dude or fat girl.

Respec waman

>Getting triggered by seeing respect and women in the same sentence
Someday you're going to have to grow up, my dude.

Seems a little awkward but fairly hopeful dude. To be honest forget about her man, it's gonna sting but as Marcellus Wallis once said that sting is pride fucking with you.

As another user suggested go out with some friends who go to clubs or whatever, but don't even worry about the opposite gender. Have a good time, if you're fairly attractive and not looking thirsty girls will be interested. You'll see a girl giving you "the eye" or keep on glancing, or fuck she may even dance with you. If she doesn't do the latter wait for her to go to the bar, down your drink and follow her. Ask her if you can buy her a drink, then bingo you should be set for the night. Alternatively go up to her and start dancing near her and in Scarface fashion just say "hey want to dance", she'll feel flattered cos you're the cool guy who seemed to have no interest in pussy, having interest in her.

Also if you get to a tipsy state something I like to do is almost awkwardly be like "hey can I kiss you?" Every single girl Iv got off with finds that shit so cute.

>says the 23 yr old kissless virgin

Thanks the for the advice. I wanted to post this story here to get blunt answers and maybe some advice. Thanks for providing me with both of those.

Sounds beta af. How long did u wait before texting her? Or was it just back and forth or?

>I love this conversation so much XD
Dead give away, I wouldn’t trust that
The convo was pretty fucking lackluster and dumb.

>Says the jobless friendless kissless virgin
I at least have some of my life together, friend.

Send her a dick pic. It’s basically a Hail Mary but it’s what you need to do.

Fucking hell... am I the only one grossed out about kissing strangers in the fucking mouth? Mouths are nasty holes and you have no idea what level of oral hygiene random strangers mantain... juss saiyan

This. You carried that on way to long

Kek. Begging for the friend zone.With all your virtue signaling, you're the thirsty one. For friend zone.

It was a pretty constant stream of back and forth convo. Whenever it would start to die down, she would find ways to bring it back more often than I did. That's why I didn't think it was catfishing. But whatever. It's over, I'm moving on.

>How do we keep the earth fully populated with humans forever?

No problem, also run down clubs are the best. Not the trendy places, I mean the grimy clubs with sticky floors that only plays punk music at the start of the night, the girls there adore that attitude. And a lot of them are their with friends who have boyfriends so they're already wanting a guy. Just a heads up man, anyways good luck dude.

Friend zone isn't real, little boy. It's just a made up term for fuckbois that don't want to admit they're after women that are out of their league

tinder is very rarely the place where you will meet a lifelong partner. I did have a 1 month relationship with sex throigh tinder thus year. Also had 3 dates with one girl who just wanted attention I think. The last one wanted to go out and then cancelled at the last moment and a week later started texting again. I dropped her.

I'm really bad for it man, but when I'm drunk I like to get to a point where I like to test how far I can go with a girl even if I don't want to sleep with her. It's an ego trip for me which is kinda fucked up, but I like it. And kissing a stranger after drinking heavily and smoking a little just adds to some sort of buzz man, "my tongue tastes of gin and malicious intent". I'm a grimy guy, I do grimy things with not so grimy tipsy people.

You need to watch this lecture, son.
youtube.com/watch?v=QGvxDxDLDvg

Enjoy trying to complete sex offender probation while living under a bridge.

CSIENECE

wew lad, wrong on all accounts. but, i don't have a gf, so I guess there's that

Far from a sex offender, I just know what I'm doing with these girls. I make them feel special for one night and either keep them around because they're worth it or try to set them up with my friends because I'm really not interested.

Is her name Brianna and are you in Ohio? She did the same shit to me. Now I'm naked laying next to a younger girl I fucked and I'm miserable. I knew it was just going to be shallow and it just reminded me of my ex. I need to give up on relationships..

>apoLOGizes