You wake up in a small Polish town(27k inhabitants)

>you wake up in a small Polish town(27k inhabitants)
wat to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DxOdT2JHjc
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-oczu-ludnosci-polski-1956-1965-1995
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_theories_of_Christopher_Columbus#Polish_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill myself

Y-you don't need help by any chance?

kill myself

live till the end of my days in a hut secluded from society

Wouldn't you be like, ecstatic to see civilization for the first time in your life? History, culture, old buildings, white people and all of it not on tv but before your eyes?

Geez.

>Most are racist, homophobic, sexist, arrogant, and aggressively ignorant. Thinking they're wonderful, hospitable, and everything "Polish" is amazing, they put on a big show for visitors, but day to day they treat each other like criminals. Generally hateful, envious, greedy, backstabbers, most have little integrity and will scam each other without thinking twice about it. Trust one at your own peril.

another day
another butthurt pole

Get the fuck outta there ASAP, because I'm brown and I don't wanna get smashed to death by angry plumbers

Kill myself

>I am Asian and I have been living in Poland for 5 years. They hate everyone who is not Polish, but especially Asians. I've been bullied and ridiculed in public, some were even aggressive enough to swear at me or attempted to assault me.
They are lazy, poor, and racist. They are extremely arrogant but just wannabes. I hate this country. I hope they rot in their little country and die poor.
Also, I'd love for Germany to invade them again.

There's a guy near Wrocław who build himself a house at the bottom of a mountain, far away from people, and now he makes samurai armor.

Kill Myself

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

We just want Schlesien desu

Colombians are surrounding by niggers; why would he want to see a bunch of European ones?

You're wrong on one thing
>Never won a war or started an empire
The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was one of the strongest nations at its time and one of your Kings saved Vienna from the Ottomemes. That's quite the accomplishment.

>are surrounding
Ni hao

>Never won a war

You stopped the Soviets in the 1920s and prevented the spread of Communism, objectively the most murderous ideology in the world; you also led the largest cavalry charge in history at the Second Siege of Vienna, spearheading it with Winged Hussars. Don't kick yourself too hard, bud.

Nice meme champ.

wo sao ni ma be

I'll go to the store and buy a jar of majonez.

"Dekoracyjny" from Winiary and "Kętrzyński" are the best ones.

Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=4DxOdT2JHjc

He's a nice lad, isn't he?

Not like Poles.

hah

war destroyed that town, I'm suprised it's still standing

Instantly become incredibly butthurt for no discernible reason.

go to the swamp to fight bloodzuigers and drowners

kurwa kurwa and then take the first flight to northern italy

find the closest railway station and leave

shitpost on Sup Forums furiously

"I AM FREEEEEEEE",
I shout at the top of my lungs, then go find a language school.
When I am fluent in basic Polish, I then go ask for political asylum.

try my hardest to not get lynched by the locals before i can get out and go to a real country

Enjoy my life, I guess. I really do want to visit Poland someday.

wasnt it the same king that went to exile in madeira and allegedly fathered columbus with a portuguese noblewoman there?

Woah, I will feel myself like at home.
Will visit.
POLAND YES

I would become pretty butthurt for some reason

>27k
Too crowded

Drown myself in vodka

>be Polish
>have tons of beautiful cities and people, fine cuisines, etc
>whine forever for being a bit poorer than Western Europe

People often don't know how blessed they are.

>a bit

t. attention kurwa

marry a tall & strong polish girl then take her back to Brazil

This man speaks the truth

1. learn polish asap
2. find work
3. find qt
4. start following local traditions and start drinking
5. drink more
6. beat wife in a fit of alcoholic rage
7. divorce
8. ask Jesus for forgiveness
9. drink more
10. die of liver cancer before 40

Get beaten up for having black hair

Dark hair is very common among West Slavs though.
Czechs and Poles mainly have dark hair.
Dirty blonde is the second hair colour here.

Also, it's not about having dark hair or dark eyes, but skin complexion. If you're pale or red(from drinking lel) you won't have a problem.

I like this meme tbqh

>Czechs and Poles mainly have dark hair
You are wrong. Majority of Poles have fair hair and eyes. Don't know about the Czechs, though.

Walk the cobbled streets.

This

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Majority of Poles have fair hair and eyes
Not at all. Men are mostly dark-haired.
Women paint their dark hair to blonde, natural blondes are rare. It's mostly dirity blond.

Somehow get back to my homeland

the butthurt

>be lithuanian
>become polish, swedish and russian bitch
>haha at least we got back at poles by sucking russian dick :)
okay there baltic nigger

>find the closest railway station and leave...
>...to Wrocław like other ukrainians

>small

>tfw grew up in a the bush in a town of 5.5k inhabitants, the majority were retired boomers
fuck i hate my parents for moving their and robbing me of a normal childhood and the opportunities to learn how to interact with normal people and establish reliable connections and relationships every fucking day

stop lying

>Not at all
Your personal opinions are completely irrelevant, dude. What I said is based on hard data. Majority of Poles are fair eyed (fair means blue, green, grey and everything in between) and fair haired (from light blonde to light brown).

antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-oczu-ludnosci-polski-1956-1965-1995
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965

If you are from Southern Poland, your false impression that Poles are dark may come from the fact that Southern Poland is considerably darker than the rest.

>Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
you were pretty rich and strong after you had taken the jews in tho.

Do you seriously think that some meme maps you found on the internet will refute my argument based on hard data gathered by Polish anthropologists? Think again then.

>saved Vienna from the Ottomemes.
That was mistake

Yes
>Writing in The Polish Review, Krystyna Lukasiewicz commented on rumours that King Władysław III of Poland did not die in 1444 but hid on the island of Madeira:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_theories_of_Christopher_Columbus#Polish_hypothesis