There should be a 50 million Euro spending limit imposed on every team in Europe...

There should be a 50 million Euro spending limit imposed on every team in Europe. The penalties UEFA tried to impose on teams for overspending clearly did not fucking work and I am sick and tired of super teams monopolizing every fucking league. Every time a team builds from scratch and even comes close to achieving something, the scavengers swoop in and dismantle them. The only reason there's any hint of parity is because the number of scavengers keep increasing.

shut up, mate

yeah try getting everyone to agree to that

nonce

>There should be a 50 million Euro spending limit imposed on every team in Europe.
Stop being a communist and embrace free market!

keep your filthy pinko ways to yourself

why are americans such commies?

*united pepe outside shop*

>play commie sports like us!

Fuck off mate. Take your doopin draft picks with you.

>parity

>not enough teams trying to lose

>post Man Utd
>City spent more

>The penalties UEFA tried to impose on teams for overspending clearly did not fucking work
They were put in place to stop teams from going bankrupt

Patriots 2 of 3 owls
Lebron in 7th final. Sorry to tell you user but some people just have the will and ability to dominate, parity doesn't exist. We would never get a story like Leicester with it because no underdogs if no favorites

We should institute a "draft" system for U21 players, with teams that did more poorly at the end of last season getting to pick first.

>Salary cap

Let United spend 200m this summer, it will be all the more funny when they finish in Europa league again.

this was my point, they don't fucking do anything with their players. mkhitaryan and martial and others are rotting away

>picture no related at all

The best example that spending money doesn´t allways work.

Like your mum then

Fuck off with that nigger bullshit. Drafts are fucking moronic.

>look i said it again XXXXXXXDDDDD

niggers XDD a nigga stole my bike!! XD they look like monkeys ooga booga roflmao zomg better delete my history before my mom sees this!!

Stop making Americans look retarded, and stick to watching your salary capped sports