Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5XXQQG9bM
youtube.com/watch?v=njG7p6CSbCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w
get this fucking cave troll out of here

This is that mother fucker who eats 6 big macs a day isnt it

Why the hell is this guy known for BTFO other people's arguments when his own are equally retarded

/r/ing someone to reword the lyrics of imagine in a way so that it suits the mcdonalds guy, and include images too if possible

Because his fans think he BTFO's everyone and they have to put it in every video title he's in to reassure themselves.

>Ben Sharpio OWNS...
>Ben Sharpio ANNIHILATES...
>Ben Sharpio TRASHES...
>Ben Sharpio DESTROYS...
etc.

who/what is this meme?

ayyy big mac

freaking BASED

bump

imagine

it's some guy who eats 6 big macs a day from mcdonalds, i forget what it's from though.

imagine there's no laws against domestic violence

Supersize Me

every once in a while I check to see if this guy has had a heart attack yet. he's still going stong

because blowing someone the fuck out is subjective :)

I dont think it was 6, around 2. Two is more normal. only two is still under the total amount of calories on average people have. Also he would have gotten really overwheight if it was 6.

but that's wrong

>pretentious piano chords

What a fucking embryo.

He's not wrong...

the dude sounds at least 20 times more sinister than the actual song. I doubt any of the actual violence or savagrey crossed Lennon's mind while making the song. Just a hippie peace anthem.

>attacking 50 year old pop songs for "pretentious piano chords" and muh gommies
so this... is the power... of the right-wing... woah...

Skepticism is the sadism of embittered souls.

I don't even know who this guy is, but he has the most annoying voice. I couldn't even listen past one minute.

There is tho...

15th most popular podcast on iTunes atm

If there's a heaven, I'd be hard pressed to find a single individual who belongs in it.

bump

bump

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5XXQQG9bM

He's one of the many conservative and libertarian internet personalities who have gotten big in the last few years

>pretentious piano chords
>you need to read music to be a good musician
Yes, this simple diatonic progression in a song about people living in peace is the worst, most pretentiously composed song of all time.
Ben Shapiro is a fuckin retard.

MADFERIT

"Imagine" is like the ultimate boomer globalist liberal anthem.
The perfection is you know he wrote "imagine no possessions" in a mansion or some shit.

Well, at least lennon had a class consciousness unlike most modern liberals.
He did write working class hero too.

youtube.com/watch?v=njG7p6CSbCU