Gas the shitskins, race war now

Gas the shitskins, race war now.

When are the niggers and shitskins gonna be wiped out?

Why do we have to tolerate the world becoming an uglier place?

Other urls found in this thread:

projectprevention.org
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511576391396.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys faggot

>Why do we have to tolerate the world becoming an uglier place?

Because you trusted them to vote.

once we have enough babies with them to make the human race a universal caramel sort of colour

yes i am a bullworthian

we need genetic engineering of embryos FAST denig and deshitskin the planet

get out of this thread if you are a nonWhite, fucking yellow bellies and shitskins stinky assholes

>t. I need to get laid.

jelly queer

>be mixed race
>app comes out showing you what you'd look like if you were full white
>you could have been attractive

Damn, that has to hurt. RIP.

They could start importing Polish children again. The Aryan looking ones, I mean. The Polish shouldn't mind as it's for the good of Germany.

>that has to hurt

Shitskins need to know that they are inferior. The hurt will lead to genetic engineering and a beautiful future.

Go out and kill some niggers then, OP. It's not like anyone is stopping you from making the world a better place.

I do nigger.

>projectprevention.org

Baffled me, dude. You have dick picks on your phone.

No you don't. You're shitposting on a mongolian cartoon site about niggers. Stop trying to act death defying.

>niggers
>shitskins

Those are not the problems, (((they))) are the problem, using everyone as pawns. Get your shit together, OP: know your enemy.

>"fucking christcucks, worshipping a kike on a stick xDDD'
>"muh white genocide"
>"hitler dindu nuffin"
>"hail Odin xPPP"

Back to

Jesus! Rihanna's hot no matter what color she is!

Watcha doin Rabbi??

only the second to last is wearing an SS uniform. all the others are in Wehrmacht Heer uniforms.
SS wore eagles on their shoulders not right breast.
SS collar tabs are square, WM is rectangular.

>what you'd look like if you were full white
Or 84% white like pic related... Have your DNA tested to make sure that you're one of us. Especially, if you're American as you may be a descendant of a negro who passed for white in one of the previous centuries.

>How do we keep the earth fully populated with humans forever?

oh my god, you are one dumb nigger OP

and some how you manage to be even worse than nigger OP

I didn't ask to be born like this. Being part black, white, and Asian just makes shit too complicated.

t. I don't have money for a "massage."

so being white is your only requirement?
I what about someone's intelligence/character?
Oh wait forgot I said anything, you are clearly too neanderthal like to understand anything more complicated than all whites were always perfect and all niggers were always bad.

>out of context
The poster implied that you have to be full white to look white. I offered an example to the contrary. No value judgement was made. If Rihanna had been born full white, I doubt she would be famous today as her experiences would have taken her down another route.

>Fake tats

>deshitskin
???

Admissions probably didn't even read it, unless they're implying he had shit grades.

>>deshitskin
desh, an Indo-Aryan word for "country"
Desh, it's kin.
We are all brothers and countrymen.

Help me out here! Waht dafuq is in the first box?

>tfw you're the last one in the thread

Hey rabbi, Sup Forums is next door

who are you posting all these images for? we all know niggers are scum. even the nigger himself knows it

go die in a fire racist, i like all races of people

Nigger trolls
If you post it, they will come.

Its also a great way to share memes with people that see the reality of all this.

i respect all life, except for the ones that start to fuck up my livelihood, you know, like niggers

Is this why people ignore, deny, and excuse nigger racisum against whites?

I don't respect an enemy that doesn't respect me. I prefer to win confilcts. Why would I enter into them if my goal was to lose?

Why are most neo-nazis on welfare i.e. not able to feed themselves and leeching of others?

>>>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511576391396.webm

>mfw white hispanic immigrant about to graduate with a masters in STEM and start my high paying job in January. What have you all accomplished besides “muh wall, muh pizza hut!”
Stay butt hurt, Amerifats.

I would pork every Version of her.

This is what virginity does the the beta male brain.

>Don't be like OP.

Nigger are upset that whites are cutting in on their welfare action.
Driving expensive cars to the welfare office to get free shit, what did you think was gonna happen after people keep seeing that?

kek, did you not see the “except” in my statement, brainlet? u should not be allowed to breed, of which ur already doing a godd job of. but i get the feeling ur just a shill playing the part of a stupid racist

>"The Polish shouldn't mind as it's for the good of Germany"

Sorry, I guess your making excuses for niggers racist behavior must have distracted me.

>> go die in a fire racist.

Means he agrees with me.
Im so stupid?

>sees thread getting pruned
P..please come back non whites

Kek

Ok, I'm back

>When are the niggers and shitskins gonna be wiped out?
Thousands of centuries after your race will be rotting in the soil beneath my feet.

Are we back now?

Why dont you fuck off from this world

I don't like prunes man.

Fuck off. Aryans are asians you illiterate son of a bitch.

Sorry bro XD

Because they are the true niggers.

>>>

>poland

Possibilities:

1. OP is a retarded edgelord trying to "trigger"

2. OP is actually a retarded racist

OP please pick one.

There is actually 2 SS- uniforms. 2 from the right in the top row and 1 from the left on the last row.