pls come to baja

Other urls found in this thread:

semaforo.mx/content/semaforo-de-ejecuciones
youtu.be/K58cPYCTiPM
youtube.com/watch?v=KXTMGJi8yic
youtube.com/watch?v=sGbg0O_sObY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No thanks

when and how did Guanajauto get so dangerous, thought it was the one the safest state a few years ago.

This year has been really weird, violence is shifting from place to place. Just look at Durango and Chihuahua vs Coahuila and Nuevo León, or Baja California vs Baja California Sur. Hell, look at Quintana Roo and Yucatán, fuck.

What's there besides Cabo?

Odd year, violence just changes places, but this time it was radical.

Ensenada has great seafood, Tijuana is basically San Diego but with even less english, Mexicali is still shit, Tecate is real (?), and there's some really nice scenery along the pacific coast.

All the cool shit is in southern Mexico anyway

>mfw alive because CDMX
>mfw will die of pollution poisoning anyway

Leon is terrible, the rest is okay

I'm going to check out the Mayan ruins near Cancun this weekend, will i get beheaded? how safe is Quitana Roo and Yucatan.

No
But thanks for keep feeding our tourist trap

At worst you'll be sacrificed to the gods and get your heart pulled out.

Nah but really, tourist traps should be safe.

You'll be unironically safer there than in most of Europe

Regiomontano here. Went to León in Semana Santa, and it was nowhere as shit as my city. People were nice, the churches there are gorgeous, there's a lot of shit written in Japanese and that makes the weeb inside me jump with joy, and DQ Ice cream is much cheaper too. Seriously, that shit here is 25 pesos and there you can get a cone for 18 with 2 bolitas.

WTF wasnt yucatan one of the safes?

What do the percentages mean?

The national average is 71% of what?

No, but Cancún is boring as fuck either way

is it not worth visiting the ruins or am i better off staying on the resort beaches? I'll be renting a car for the weekend.

>tfw work are transferring me to Veracruz for 6 months in September

They've promised me security at my house to protect me from Mexicans though, I hope I make it out alive

As long as you don't do any pendejada you will be fine. Are you white or a paki?

Where are you working on?

If you're working for an oil platform then it should be ok.

Are you a journalists, a soldier going to fight the Drug War or a Drug Dealer?
Where in Veracruz?

Why would you stay here when you have this? Go to the ruins.

White as the fallen snow

Pharmaceutical industry, helping to bring a plant up to scratch with the standards of our other plants in the nicer parts of Mexico

make sure your house has several locks on each door and the windows are bullet-resistant. i heard those mexicans can enter your house to attack you any time.

You've got it easy.

I gotta stay there for 5 years because lmao navy.

It's usually good enough to just have metal bars on your windows and either a really good lock on your doors or a double door (metal door outside and wooden inside, metal door locks and unlocks only form the inside)

>Pharmaceutical industry
Hmmmm, really makes me think

>White as the fallen snow
Good. At least that means you won't be mistaken for a local or for a terrorist. There are a lot of very white Mexicans, but not many of them live in Veracruz.

You'll be fine unless you start bulling people and call them merda pis of shet

>VERGACRUZ
My sister's husband is from there, as long as you earn good money you'll be living as a king, real state is very cheap and yacht parties are the norm among the upper middle class.
Well as long as you live in the port, Xalapa is kinda good as well, just remember Veracruz is a long state, the more north you go the dangerous and sketchy it is.

For 2 years. While raping a woman and killing someone in front of an angry crowd.

RIP in peace, Britanon.

>Pharmaceutical industry
Is that a code for "working with the narcos"?

>MIchoacan Red
>Chiapas green

hey don't mess with chiapas filthy CHI

It really depends on the cartels that are present in every state and the disputed territory. That's why one place that was relatively safe can become a dangerous place in a short time.

But how is chiapas more peaceful when its filled with indios and communists

Because indios and communists are not the problem in the Drug War?

The fuck are you talking about, dumb burger
This

indios are 100 times more peaceful than your average norteño.

OP's picture proves otherwise.

It indeed does, the question is how? these kinds of unsourced charts make my almonds go wild.

>tamaulipas
>baja california sur
>sinaloa
>coahuila
>nuevo leon

>chiapas
>campeche
>hidalgo
>edomex
>df

This map is the perfect proof as to how race is not the actual problem here.

semaforo.mx/content/semaforo-de-ejecuciones

Callate mejor el hocico, indio pendejo.

handle a bant narquito

Dejalo we, asume que es de Sinaloa e ignoralo.

Pinches indios pendejos y cagapalos, como cagan el palo con "muh south is safer"si no son mas que simios retrasados.

Chapas had only EZNL and didn't do nothing wrong while Michuacan had LFM and caballeros templarios.

WTF? so you will make drugs? I'm going to lincharte you merda

Soy del norte :^)

Saludos de Tijuana, pendejo.

Ya quisieras, pinche simio retrasado.

cálmate niño, no lo tomes personal, es tu primera semana en esta pagina?

Are the parts of Mexico with the most white people the richest and safest areas of Country?

Hmmmm
lol so mad

What was that?

No

HAHAHAHA!
no

Ya callense el hocico, simios pendejos.

Ya estoy hasta la madre de sus pendejadas de "muh south is safer".

Shut the fuck up retard, kys, I am from Durango.

>t. sinaloense

Te recomiendo que salgas de la pagina si no puedes soportar un poco de PICARDIA, este sitio es para mayores de 18.

>el simio pendejo sabe como modificar su locacion y se cree la gran mamada

LOL

Ya se enojaron los simios pendejos, lol.

NOPE

Yes
>inb4 tourist zones
Tourist zones are owned by foreigners, anyway, and they pay people for extra security and to maintain the place safe.

>simio
>en tijuana

nel prro.

pls

>Richest Zone
Mexico City: not """white"""
>Safest Zones
Chiapas, Campeche, Mexico City: not """white"""

SE LE SUBIO LA COCA AL NARQUITO SENIORES AAAAAAAJ

wait, weren't some of those red zones previously the safest on older maps?

>el sinaloense sigue convencido de que cualquiera que no tenga la misma opinion que el es del sur

Violence is shifting around lately for some reaason.

The South has always been the dangerous part, lad.

It's a pic of a single month in the most violent year we have had, comparable to 2011. The capture of El Chapo and other high profile drug lords led to a power vacuum and fighting for a rearrangement in trading routes.

>el simio pendejo esta ahuevado en cagar el palo con sus pendejadas del sur

well is a war on who controls narco rutes, it is expected that the violence points shift away from places after a zone is controlled
also don't trust this lad, he just said a couple of posts before that he works as a sicario in Sinaloa, among norteños never relax

Decirme simio no va a cambiar el hecho de que sigo siendo del norte.

>Mexico City
Full of jews, and the most important place for business, so of course they will want it to be safe.

>Campeche
All of the Hotels, Inns and "Villas" are owned by foreigners and like I say, they pay for the security.

>Chiapas
I can't talk about it because I have not been there, but I have heard that natives there are pretty much isolated and they won't fuck with you unless provoked, so that would explain it.

Seek help, buddy. You're mentally ill

The South is a dangerous place and the reports prove it.

>full of jews
>less than 40 thousand in a city of 21 million
Ok. Besides, it doesn't matter the reasons behind it, the richest and safest places in Mexico are not """"white"""".

Please keep in mind all the mexicans in this thread are all me, disregard shitposts from sinaloa.

post behind me is true

This

Busca ayuda psicológica, simio.

Estas cabrón.

Stas pesetas pinche samefag

Well, the population is not white, but the whites are the reason those place are secure. Same thing with the caribbeans paradises, like Bahamas, where everything is ruled by whites even when the majority of population there is native or black. As opposed to places like Haiti, where whites never bothered to invest on it.

Pinche simio tarado

>chiapas
>caribbean paradise
>chiapas
>big tourism
No, you are just wrong.

Siguele cabron, puedo estar aqui toda la noche :^)

Que triste y patetico.

>calling people simios
Aqui en el norte generalmente usamos "chango", gracias por tu atencion, "simio".

>cartel fights on aztec mozaiek sharing platform
Now ive seen everything

youtu.be/K58cPYCTiPM

The mummies were set free

>BCS and Quintana Roo

We need a hero

youtube.com/watch?v=KXTMGJi8yic
youtube.com/watch?v=sGbg0O_sObY

Quintana Roo is where you hide the rare Mexi nigress

What?

>rare Mexi nigress
But those are in Veracruz.