Who else is being a good sissy?

Boomp

>tfw no qt3.14 trap in montana to fuck on the regular

Why live?

Sorry hun

SE PA, looking for a tiny trap to teach how to be a real girl

Got my heels on and everything

Pooost

Need a daddy to lock my little clitty up!

where you live little one

Australia daddy

what a shame, if i could punish you i would

responded to the wrong post, you'd think i'd know how this place works by now...my statement remains accurate

What would you do to me daddy?

post more

chastity toy, teach you to be a good girl.
learn how to treat a man.

Omg I want a daddy to fuck me and lock my little cocky in a chastity cage after he's made me cum! I think I know how to treat a man.. get used to swallowing his cock while licking his balls and squeeze my sissy hole tight while he fucks me

>How do we keep the earth fully populated with humans forever?

good start babygirl.
but i cum first, and if your a really good girl ill let you cum too

You could
>lock my sissy cock in a chastity cage
>stick a pipe in my pee hole
>screw a lil bottle on the end of the cage
>tuck it all in my panties
>whore me out
>collect my cum loads
>inject into real women

I cum without my hands daddy it doesn't take long and it's a good thing too! It makes my hole go super tight! I think it's so sexy after I cum and he keeps fucking me! Eventually it's just one long slow stream of juice they lube my ass with or make me eat of their cock!

I got a date, with trans chick, but they never show there faces..... the dicks kinda hot, but i care about a cute face more than anything else

Just fuck them in the dark the first time.. or go full bag on head, they find it degrading.

oh no, i'll edge you if i must. make you beg to cum from my cock in your boypussy. tie you down to watch you squirm. and only when i'm satisfied will you get yours

Hehe okay daddy what ever you say. I love being tied up! I've even been bolted to a front door once. He cut holes for my leg and head to go through and he skrewed me in with metal strips so just my ass was haning out.

i demand pics

I want a daddy to lock me up so bad!!

I just sucked my first cock tonight

Good girl!! How was it?

tie a ribbon around your feminine penis and finger your boypussy for me...take pics

have you left me

thats not very specific, have you seen how big australia is?

I need a daddy

hello, are you gonna be my new pet

i’m wearing my panties like a good little slutttt....gf is passed out drunk and has no ideaaaaa

You want that?

Make dick peak through.

Who dis?

You fags need chastity belts

I wish i was a sissy

I would pound that ass into extinction

Gape my virgin ass

Every night I go out for a walk dressed like a whore hoping someone will stop and rape me

You should bend over more, maybe you'll find A taker..

>trans people
>perfectly normal people
Yeah that totally doesn't look like a mental illness, you fucking faggot

I do!! Everytime a car drives past I hike my skirt up, swing my hips and nearly shake my ass out of my panties! I try to rub up on guys and show some skin when they walk past. One even caught me bending over and playing with my butt plug, I even had "fuck me" written on my ass too!

you're actually gonna get raped one day

Maybe you should have your camera man rape you..

tell me where to find you and i can make your fantasy come true

Fingers crossed!!
*camerasissygirl couldn't rape me!

Rn I'm at the paradise dog park in SA in my stockings heels panties and see thru dress

I've actually been raped before and it was.. amazing!

too far....you should post more pics