embryonic is fucking awesome

the whole deep-internet/erratas era
youtu.be/qxPcLq-xelA

fotn is the bomb

My absolute favorite forgotten album.
Plains is good too.

this, what the fuck happened

no way in hell this was ever mucore

Pretty sure that Local Business came out and people were underwhelmed, so they wrote it off as a lesser album

Although I will say, I don't think it's an album that's aging well, but I still enjoy it. It kind of is an album tailored to an angsty-teen/young adult mindset, and as we age, it might lose its strength.

Gloss Drop is the second best album of the decade

I still see Deafheaven discussion but nothing about Ghostbath or Liturgy

eingya is great but i don't get why it was so popular. i listen to helios every now and then but rarely that album.

I still listen to Public Strain a lot

not even lmao

The art alone is so iconic it gets people talking, regardless of the music

dear by keaton henson also

This used to be a top 15 Sup Forums essential, and now it's almost never mentioned anymore.

I still love it
I see it on 8x8s occasionally

becuase it's shit
big nope

not even their best album

Maybe it's just my imagination, but I've seen a ton of resurgence of this album lately. Case in point, it's already been posted twice. I think it's far from forgotten

FROM THE TOP OF THE OCEAN YEAH

this. Moon and Antarctica is far better

that's the BEST Lips album
Embryonic>Clouds>TFtSH>Soft Bulletin, top 4

Of course it is.

no
no

pic related

most of these are not very good

drive > lcw > moon

i agree that it is their best but cmon not including yoshimi in your top few is a mistake

>Long Drive
My nigga

It's great but it's not better than the Lonesome Crowded West. You probably also think On Avery Island is better than ITAOTS.

So just like regular Sup Forumscore then?

This is still popular among us Brazilian Sup Forumstants but i guess gringos just take a while to discover it.

neither of those are very good but naomi is their best song so i guess you are right

it used to be decently popular around 4 years ago but then it dropped off completely

'bout sums it up well

still great, wish it was talked about more

Fucking love Bear in Heaven, never ever see them posted. I like this one even more

Some of these are actually forgotten Sup Forumscore, but quite a few were just talked about a lot on release and forgotten soon after.

I have literally never seen this band posted on Sup Forums but have loved them ever since I saw them at a music festival 6 years ago.

like that album more 2

Everyone used to circlejerk about this album.

This.

Settle is legitimately my second favorite album of all time. (ok, well, sort of, top 3 are all tied more or less).

I'm biased because I saw them in Paris a week before that album came out though so sue me.

Tryhard.

I still like Silence Yourself. Don't listen to it much but it's fine.

what is this?

I love dandelion gum

Chairs missing is better in every way

This is actually their best album. I was here when that thing came out actually.

People were really big on this when it dropped

old meme
last.fm/music/Dubthugg

it uses a cover by Skream

They played Ottawa Bluesfest this summer and I saw a ton of people walking around with that shirt, even little boys and their mom. Was cool to see, good for the band that they're that popular.

there's not much left to say. theres no super vocal faction of YHF haters. most of us either like the album or don't and don't care.

this. when you've been here long enough you've already discussed every Sup Forumscore album and seen it discussed. you can only talk about potato vs drum so many times. except for those faggots on Sup Forums who keep the bane thing going strong

This looks like Hyde from that 70s show

I remember.
>sounds like people high-fiving each other
Not wrong though

I forgot about this. Wish I didn't remember. The original Bahd Bahbie

holy fuck, this

I see these 2 on old charts all the time but this is the first time I saw these here in at least a month

it's not better than those 4

HOW HAS NO ONE POSTED THIS YET. YOU ARE ALL NEWFAGS.

: )

surprised this hasnt been mentioned

never see any AnCo threads anymore

just a few years ago there'd be several threads on them a day, and half of their discog were pretty much Sup Forumscore

this album sucks so fucking much

That is a great album.

They come back in bouts. Hopefully they have a renaissance period, it's already overdue.