My wife CHEATED on me with this little shit!

My wife CHEATED on me with this little shit!

youtu.be/M0GJQZXngO4

He manipulated her and tricked her into sleeping with him. I do not blame her AT ALL, if you knew him in real life, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

I just need somebody to talk to about this.

My wife and I want to take him down, and I told her I'd take care of it... The most we can do is troll his YouTube channel because it's a public platform.

Please Sup Forums, troll the ever loving shit out of this faggot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xXrMPj_AIUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your a cuck faggot and your wife is a whore. Please don't breed

Seriously man?.... Look at this fucking retard! Your depending THIS...?

/b is not your personal army you cuck. if your wife will cheat once, she'll cheat again

this has to be bait

timestamp your wedding ring faget
>oh right

Op keeps posting his shitty youjew channel on every boards to get views
Fuck you OP

Fuck you man, this is my wife you're talking about ...

cuck or bait

Fuck you too, I am trying to get dislikes on his channel and that's ALL.

HE FUCKED MY GOD DAMN WIFE! People disliking his channel is the only way I can retaliate...

>the atismo has developed a city in his brain doctor he will never be understood again

B8
2 fucking cucks larping to get anons to watch their crap

>He manipulated her and tricked her into sleeping with him. I do not blame her AT ALL

please EXPLAIN because you sound like a real cuck

Get the fuck out of my thread if you don't belive me dude... Take this shit seriously, and whomever posted that comment, fuck you... He's going to think I'm telling people about this shit.... Fuck.... How do i delete this god damn thread...

>he fucked my wife
>she willing fucked him too
>cucked

And if this isn't bait, how much of a sad whore is your wife to fuck THAT guy.

Maybe because his dick was 5 inches, which is 4 inches longer than yours. faggot

Spoilers, there is no wife.

>get dicked by some guy
>dont like it afterwards
>screams rape
>no one gaf
>get idea
>tell husbando i got rape
>he pulls up his sleeves
>shitgoindown.jpeg
>asswhooping.png
>he goes to his computer
>wat.mp3
>he makes a post on Sup Forums begging people to troll guys jewtube channel
>wut
>mfw husband is literaly a beta cuck

He told her he was going to fix her car... She came home crying... Long story short...

The fucking car STILL isn't running correctly...

Make me cunt
Inbred fuckers

Untrue. Finding him, smashing his jaw and pouring bleach down his throat is also a retaliation. Then again you're a cuck who asked for this so we all know there's no chance of that.

Just kill em
You'd do us all a favor and he looks pathetic. Kill your wife too, shes worthless, fuck his corpse infront of her before you do.

lol wat

I have NEVER been in a fight before... If i got my ass beat by him my wife would lose ALL respect for me....

I trust my friend's on Sup Forums will troll him so hard he will delete his youtube... I don't even know...

Stop being a dick dude, I have a family to feed... I do want to kill him but I could never get away with it...

she fucked another guy told you and then you told other people to troll his shitty youtube channel she already has no respect

>How do we keep the earth fully populated with humans forever?

First time for everything user. Fuck him up. Use a weapon if you have to. Quit being a pussy and man the fuck up.

If she didn't respect me, then she wouldn't have told me...

> be ops wife
> mfw I married a beta cuck faggot
> car breaks down
> figures.png
> husband can't fix shit
> husband can't even fuck me proper
> mfw Chad offers to fix my car and my puss
> sold.jpg
> mfw Chad only fixes my puss
> still need to get car fixed
> lightbulb.gif
> mfw I cry rape so my husband will feel bad and get my car fixed

Then shut the fuck up and kill yourself and blame it on you whore wife. No more pain, your kids will hate her, she'll probably follow suit. Either that, fuck off an advice thread if you dont want advice lol. Your videos blow.

that doesn't explain anything you moron !

it was a test you fucking failed hard

>I do not blame her AT ALL
someones well trained
she has masterminded a personal soap opera because drama is what some women need to feel alive. she uses you because she can manipulate your reactions and feed off of the roller coaster of emotions you're all feeling. this is what most women do, it's not rare it basically to be expected this sort of thing.

Shit bait is shit. Might as well kill yourself if some low fuck would think fucking another low fuck would cancel each other out and fix a car, then homicide should follow. Suicide as well, seeing as you're such a pussy ass that cries to strangers about how much you can't do anything because you're more trash than both of them.

Unless your wife was held at gun point how was she manipulated to fuck a dude?

Sup Forums.... Please... Just troll him a little, yiu had your laughs, you made fun of me.. I get it, I seems crazy that I'm going through this... The man is manipulate.

I can't fight him, I can't risk losing...

Please...

Fucking newfags.

OP ***IS*** this faggot.

He's just trying to bump up his YT views.

Dumb fucking newfags.

if he didn't forcibly spread your wifes legs and insert his penis in her vaj without her permission she's a dirty cheating slut.

Fag won't mention how this so called "manipulation" took place because said faggot is the one posting his pussy ass youtube page with nothing but videos of dirt

Man, If you don't belive me then gwt the fuck out of my thread.

All of you asshole commenting "nice job" on that video, go fuck yourself.

I hope you have to experience this one day...

Come on /b! we can't depend this!? All of /b needs to triforce the meme now before we risk depending this!

Anyways why the fuck would we personal army for some beta cuck faggot? Kill yourself op and stop spreading your weak-ass seed. Your wife is a whore and you are lying to yourself if you believe her cockgobbling face.

hope his mom wil get CP and she will !!!!!! BITCH
jk let me fuck your bbw wife (MORE LIKE UGLY FAT WOMAN ) LOL GET REKT M L G BITCH

/b needs encouragement ergo post nudes of your wife

post nudes of your wife

He got terrible amature tattoos on his body, and he commented praise kek.... is it a scam?

This

years i didnt seen a retard like him

>preying on newfags.
>Samefagging.

Let's see your wife's tits before we do anything.

tricked into cheating on you... must have been hard.

i bet that's OP in the pic related and that's his channel
he just wants to blow up and get noticed

if you need evidence look no further than the comment under "the chan" on his video.
》also the "wife" : youtu.be/xXrMPj_AIUY

she got fucked in his bed with lice and shit? Good luck op.

I'll tell you what my mom told me about 30 years ago.

"Nobody can make you do anything you don't want to do."

What I mean is, your wife's a slut