Give me one good reason why Jay Cutler is still unsigned. How the fuck does he not have a team yet?

Give me one good reason why Jay Cutler is still unsigned. How the fuck does he not have a team yet?

He stated that he doesn't care.

because he is just as irrelevant as the "sport" he plays?

he doesn't need a salary right now, the Bears gave him 150 million. He can afford to wait it out and increase his chances of joining a non shit team, maybe even waiting for preseason for someone to get injured.

This. He's chilling. Some guys would do anything just to play somewhere but I don't get that vibe from Jay and never have.

d'aww what a cute little post

he's been considering retirement actually, so teams probably don't want to risk signing him now. once he makes a clearer decision he'll get signed if he still wants to play.

because he's just good enough to be better than a young starter, but not good enough to help a team become good.

he's just going to get in the way of things.

Guy made a political statement standing for the national anthem, absolutely disgusting

His wife is also 10 times richer than he is.

Wait, who's going to be Chicago's starting QB?

Marco Sanchez. I'm not even kidding

mike glennon LMAO

Or him.

Either way, they're fucked

Just waiting for the lulziest opportunity. No biggie.

Jay strikes me a as guy who hated playing football, but realized in high school he hated it less then doing regular work.

So he did just enough to get a 100 million dollar contract and was praying for the day where he gets cut.

I always see this flag on Sup Forums and for the life of me can never remember what country it is. South American, I'm assuming? Since you like soccer?

Wish i could have done that.

Sanchez is still in the league? And getting a starters spot? How inept are the Bears FO?

Terrible. They are fucking garbage. Papa bear was the last competent person in the entire front office

diabeetus

He never gave a fuck.

#TooSmart

*raises paw*
Have you seen how shitty the Bears have been this past decade?