1 year, 2 months, 1 day, IDGAF

gimme your progress

sorry I ddint interact much

was busy drawing rare Pepes in a diff thread

just gonna chilling lurk

>tfw no text

yes.

Yo Sunnycat you still up?

Requesting a short comic of an MGE cheshire cat being swallowed whole, alive, and head-first by a giant snake.
First panel should have her halfway in its mouth. The second should show her entirely in its stomach. And the last should have the snake slithering away with a bulging belly, leaving behind her necklace bell or something.
Entirely nude is preferred.

roast me

You art isn't the worst part about you.

fug youre suppose to ease into it

youtu.be/Dic3fJgkEQY

Still taking req' before the 7 beers i drank in under three hours catch up to me

next

I want to see her and her mom comparing each other's naked bodies.

sun is nekkid

I am surprised that yv hasn't called you on your anatomy problems. I mean he spend a couple of threads calling L out just for his hands.

he doesn't want to waste time on a catastrophe

next

come on guys, try harder.

L8 nite or early mornin' reqz

oh god how do i anatomy

draw your rabbit ULTRA MUSCULAR

Suncat selfie in a backwards hat and a black bra

fite me bra
do that too"

This, but I'm more a fan of Hero being savage. She only needs one or two sentences to totally embarrass other drawfags.
The two should team up.

You a masochist or something?

>come on guys, try harder.

I wish you would get into a car accident with the person closest to your heart. They would die, but you would still be alive, but have lost not only your ability to draw, you also lost all memories of every moment you spend with said individual. But you still strangely enough feel emotional pain if you hear their name or look at things that remind you of her.

Greetings new thread gentlemen.

He's trying to pull of a "shitstain"

>but have lost not only your ability to draw
too late. that already happened

If you were my mother, I would fuck you.

Hello there,

Nah, just letting people try to tear into me. Seeing if they get what they want, or fail.
next
next
Hows it going shitstain

It's good to know I'm setting a bar! Yay.
Greetings.

That’s not a roast, you idiot

How are you this fine evening/night/morning?

do it better.

Hurry up and post your suncat picture so we can shit on it and make you BTFO like the shitscribbler you are

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>That’s not a roast, you idiot
Well I didn't say that I was good at roasts.

taking reqs, eggs?

Hello there. If they don't have any personal information on you, it will be hard to shake you even a little. The worst they can do is mock your artistic ability or wish death upon you or loved ones. Generic and not very compelling stuff. Words don't have a lot of force unless you're super sensitive.
Pretty good! About to do some minecraft and go play soccer in like 2 hours.What up with you gent?

you aren't good at anything.
that puts you a step below Leyla.

Forgot my repost!

I mean yeah, my art is close to my heart. However they keep tearing into the wrong pieces like its going to make me weep and never wanna post on Sup Forums again. I feel like I have to do all the work for them.

I’m no good with roasts...

“I hope you die” is by definition not a roast.

Maybe.

holy fuck get burned

Come on, let's be fair. At least he's probably not the type person that would get a date cancelled on.

do it over and over and over and over
and over

I'm doing what all drawfags does. Draw

>That’s not a roast, you idiot
How is that date going, you had planned eggs?

+1

need some ideas for lewd clothing, pls!

Roast this picture, please and thank you.

If you succeed, you get what you want.

It is impossible to be worse than leyla. Even if we combine Hitler, Stalin and Harvey Weinstein together, they would still be above leyla. I bet they can even draw better.

Please don't repost my art like that.

Is that a roast now?
(new into roasting apart from spitroasting)

can't go wrong with spats/bike shorts

who are you?

>probably
I mean, you’d have to be able to get a date for it to be canceled;)

next

Right I see. I actually have a ton of insecurities and such that are dig-worthy, but because I already feel inadequacy, I end up agreeing with what is being said to me rather than getting offended or riled up. Like if you tell me no one loves me and I will die alone. I can see how that could potentially shake someone, but for me it's just information I already know. Trying to rile me up is more like a refresher course in why I suck, and that's something I appreciate a lot.
Oh neat. Which drawperson are you?

youtu.be/8Ibs-1DWcKI
Dont think ive ever drawn mams yet, she looks like those old black n white mickymouse toons.
Most those selfies were already on my phone, i look like trash right now maybe anotherrtime

>
man slow dowwwwn, trying to meme here. Also >"お前はもう死んでいる"

There are more chickenscratches in this picture than all of decaf's drawings combined.

How’s grammar going, user?

Ah, I meant a drawing tho

you better not get too close to them

>i look like trash right now
I 100% doubt this
even if it's true, this is Sup Forums. It's not like there are any standards you can't meet up to

I'm "Disabled". Or "Michelle". At your service

you're not very good at this, are you?
next.
Your drawings are pretty nice. Who are you/

that seductive glare
are you making a pass at her?
i hope you're making a pass at her

im trying to draw something with two characters close together ... hm ... that might look a little werid in the end ...

you already got this delivery in a different thread around yesterday fuck out of here

why not Disabled Michelle?

Just because you got one doesn't exactly mean you're an engaging person. You may seem like one at first, but as the relationship goes on; the significant other has to make excuses to not see your sorry ass, as to not come off as rude

A pleasure. I am Shitstain.

What is an avatarfag?

hows it going scatfag? you're up early.

Will consider. Thank you
Your name on the cup? Wish I had the money to do teh same.

Still one step ahead of yah.

>Bought a white mug and wrote it with marker
I could use some money actually. I feel you, man. Condolences.

The artists who post in drawthreads, I assume?

This is pretty accurate. I don't think Leyla would be that affected by another comment about how much she sucks at drawing. She gets a reminder every time she puts down the nib of her pen on the tablet anyway.

>you're not very good at this, are you?
I don't blame him, there's only so many variations of "you suck at drawing" before it becomes as stale as your personality. You're not giving them much material to work with.

Who said this had anything to do with me?

I'm gonna do it right now! Just need to find a marker though...

I just thought roasts were usually done in exchange.

more like drawthread idk why op has a wacom considering they cant even draw with one, it would appear as though they bought it to look like a cool pro drawing person edition

Very nice leyla keep it up

tits hanging too low there, bro

Too long

Fair enough, but I thought you'd try a little harder than that. You're "roast" means nothing when it doesn't have any substance behind it. Though, let's be fair, it's hard to relate to things having "substance", when your relationship never seemed to have any in the first place.

Requesting naked milf eggs teasing a bunch of shotas

more like too true

I'm a mouse user, can I still join this thread?