How do i stop caring?

How do i stop caring?
How do i "disable" my emotions?
Is it possible to do by yourself or do i have to lie to psychiatrist and made him prescribe me pills that'll eventually make a robot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlovbLiuGLM&t=225s
psychologytoday.com/blog/mindmelding/201706/9-signs-you-re-dealing-psychopath
youtube.com/watch?v=MF8kHWWFO10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just smash your head against a wall repeatedly

>prescribe me pills that'll eventually make a robot
people who say that have never taken anti-psychotics/anxiety/depression medication.

All you need to do is think..Does this person care that im doing x thing for them? 9/10 times its nope.

down 2 bottles of NyQuil

Start by ending yourself

Get a prescription for valproic acid. Thank me later.

Thats easy if your still here

I AM

Don't you have homework due for tomorrow? Get back to it buddy

The secret is an overabundance of the emotion you are trying to get rid of, Drugs would probably be the quickest option. But feel enough ecstasy and it will be harder to feel joy. Or if you want to burn yourself in an unpleasant way tea made from datura seeds or any other strong deleriant under stressfull situations enough times and you will know what true fear is and petty things wont make you feel anything. Same goes for any other emotion

Not op but have you had experience taking datura ? Shit grows all around where I live I've always wanted to experience it but naturally I'm anxious about it

Man wants to know how to feel less, as anyone knows you just need exposure therapy, and there are ways to make that go faster

Its fun when your listening to chill music in the dark and you have experience with hallucinations and things that seem real but otherwise its hell

whats your go to chill playlist?
I'm looking for new chill songs to listen to.

In what form did you take it and how much?

After a while you just stop feeling I guess. But it's not permanent.

When you "turn off" emotion usually they are replaced by other ones, which you then "turn off". I stopped feeling "love" after my only girlfriend(5 years together) cheated on me. After about a year of no relationships you just get used to it. Love was replaced by sadness. When I found a girl I remotely cared about I felt sad, but could not feel love.

Anger was another one. Shortly after I didn't feel love I started to feel anger, so I just decided that I didn't need anger, and sadness too took place. Instead of being angry at people I was saddened that I did something to be angry about. Then there was empathy. Selfishness replaced empathy, where I used to see and hear about people in tragic situations I thought they were all lazy slobs that needed to cut out the self loathing bullshit and move on.

Then I got a new job, met new people and these feelings are slowly coming back. For a while I didn't really feel much.

I listen to a lot of chill music, Too much to really just give you a playlist. I mostly just find an artist I like and play their album or if I'm feeling adventurous Ill go to youtube and play some one elses random playlist that has some one I like in it. I might be able to point you in the right direction though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlovbLiuGLM&t=225s

Might be too hippie for you though ahah

I just want to stop giving a shit too, i overthink everything, think i'm superior because i analyse every little detail more than the average person, i just want to stop caring so much, maybe then i'll get laid or even kiss a girl, just to live in the moment, without thinking too much, i guess ignorance really is bliss.

psychopaths are born without feelings.. idk if u can become one

you can't, bro. You can't do that unless you give yourself a lobectomy, either with pills or with force, and at that point you stop being human. What you can do is practice calm...practice focusing on things outside yourself. If you want to disable your emotions, it's because you make yourself feel bad, or you put yourself into situations where you feel bad...thing is, when you realize that emotions are just this thing, you can take a step back from 'em. And if you do decide to lobotomize yourself with pills, why would you have to lie to a therapist about it? If he's prescribing you something because there's too much emotion, or emotion isn't something you can handle, why would you have to lie?

I drink seed tea, as for dosage, that depends on what grows around you. I order my seeds and they have a random dose every time depending on how healthy they are so I test the tea by adding less seeds for the first time but im sure it will be less random for you if they grow around you since they arent shipped from ebay or whatever

>stoicisme

OP, take four 900mg omega 3 pills. No bullshit.

technically that would be a sociopath, not a psychopath

> Daily 900 mg Dose of Omega-3 Fats Helped Reverse Memory Loss
????

Haha he sees so well that he sees himself and hates it

Well, the way I did it is I just began to only semi listen to people, and when something, like a problem came up, I would just say "whatever doesn't matter" or I'd say "let's just move past it." And eventually nothing mattered anymore. Also, I see life as like, a play, or some kind of act, or a show. I feel like we're just here for some higher powers entertainment. Because of that, I don't take anything serious, or anyone serious. I only semi listen to most people, except my boss, and my step daughter, and wife. Everyone else only gets half of my attention. Im largely uninterested in why people have to say because in the end, most of the shit they say doesn't matter. I am only concerned with my own ambitions in life. But I walk around happy, and in a good mood everyday. I just don't care about anyone elses problems, and when I find a problem, I just say "doesnt matter, let's move past it" and surprisingly, most people will. Also, I don't allow myself to get emotionally invested in people.

TLDR

Life is a show. It's a comedy, I think. The majority of what people say doesn't matter, unless you decide it does. Don't get emotionally invested in people, because you have your own life, goals, and ambitions to deal with. Severing unnecessary emotions from your life, is like removing unnecessary downloaded programs from a computer. Being selfish isn't necessarily bad, as long as you're not a piece of shit about it. Again, yo have your own lifes goals to achieve.

Shakespear jr

So you don't really care about what's around you, but you're serious about things that concerns you personally?
For example you'll care if you had to prepare for an exam, or a court date, but for the ordinary stuff you just don't really care?

Just isolate yourself for a long period of time. It happens naturally.

I feel like this guy has given the most pragmatic advice so far

>pragmatic
what does it mean

Pragmatic without a dictionary right next to me means to the best of my knowledge, most straightforwardly useful or stoical aproach to a problem

Thanks.

wut does number one say nigger? psychologytoday.com/blog/mindmelding/201706/9-signs-you-re-dealing-psychopath

Your heritage has to be of the Oriental persuasion

Get a hobby that requires you being better than everyone and you know that you can be better than everyone.

Like what?
And how is having said hobby going to make me care less?

I don't know. For me, I'm doing jazz piano and I know that's gonna take me years to achieve the end goal so I'm mostly focused on that until I achieve it. So I spend most my time doing that with studying and playing.

It just depends, are you that persistent?

When you are focused on trying to be that good at something, it just helps to not really care about anything else.

First of all, Why do you want to care less? Some of these ideas might not work for you because they might be inherent to your problem.

Live life. Enjoys the highs, despair in the lows, and your indifference will come. Just keep throwing yourself in the grinder. Stop looking for magic fixes

Some more great advice OP in unlikely to follow

I'm trying to do well academically, i suck at math and physics though, i love languages and literature, i speak 5 languages and read a lot in my free time, however it still isn't enough to get my mind away from what bugs me the most.

My uni is really close to my parents house so i never moved out, mother is extremely religious and was constantly having fights with my step dad, grew up in a fucked up home, was abused by my step dad for 15 years, never knew what it was to bring a girl home or have a relationship because it was impossible to bring someone to this mess of a house.

Step dad finally moved out and i felt bad for him for some reason, felt bad for my mom, even thought she still blames me for most her fuckups like it's my fault.

I want to move out and waiting for the end of the year to move to another city, i hope it'll be better.

are those fish edible?

This works

It's the toxic environment. It seems like you are traumatized from the abuse. The best thing to do is to move away from out. Also if you do move away, don't make it obvious with the abuse. The last thing people would want to hear is that until you can vent with a person about that.

I agree with this. Just as long as you know you can move away from the abusiveness and start fresh, it slowly gets better. Although it's tough.

My mom was abusive towards my dad and now I assume what females want is the same thing as what my mom wanted from my dad.

The more I stay away from the her the better I feel. I don't have many friends though so I resort to learning music since being that focused on the end goal keeps my mind off that. Although I still live with my mom and experience her bullshit and it's hard to tune that shit out.

I hope it gives you a better perspective on things. Don't give up.

Good question. According to Google no.

Not a good book.
What's your story with your mom user?

An insane amount of lsd and weed. Then watch the entirety of Naruto and shipuden nonstop till you start coming down. As your coming down watch boruto in reverse order.
Your welcome in advance

i loved Naruto tbh.

Same. You watch boruto? I like it but I fucking hate that they are trying to shove cho cho down our throats. She is worse that chogi ever was even worse that Sakura.

youtube.com/watch?v=MF8kHWWFO10

No i don't, i might though, i might, loved Naruto, watched it since i was a little kid waiting for it to come up at night.
Good times.

Too bad.

bumping

Bumping thid

think about the world like any leader or president does.

underrated

Do the complete opposite. Actually having emotioms makes life situations easier to deal with. Who knew huh??

Intelligent design. You have to rationalize everything you do. This way, your emotions will help instead of hindering.

How exactly?

last bump before i down some codeine pills to numb the pain

Just wait it out. As you get older, your emotions are disabled naturally by the sheer brutality and meaninglessness of life.

truth

How do u have emotions?

This thread is a cluster fuck. Is the question here how to not have emotions or how to control them effectively?

Why control them? Thats unnatural. One would think it would cause an internal struggle in your brain. When one part of your brain tries to have an emotion and another part of your brain denys that emotion you are creating an inner struggle. This struggle is fucking draining on your body and your brain.
Prove me wrong beta faggits

Why not both?
What's your take on either of the questions?