>>752086750

Image limit reached
Initiate loli level 6

damn i love those 500+ yos

much lurk

many loli

Well I guess I haven't posted in a while.

have some progress

wow

Clearly the rest of you lurk too hard, post something

bump coming soon tm

Sorry, only lurking long enough to find someone to give me a nice hard dicking on craigslist, best I'll do it bump.

And a baby/toddler scene sine someone asked for it. The main focus will still be 4-14yo lolis though.

And now the AI notices when you commit crimes flees the scary player, then tells the nearest adult (I've since adjusted it so they don't all report the same crime though)

Considering the time, the fact im sobering up, and ive posted every picture here but 3.... this is my last one, the sun calls for me to sleep

Hail sithis Sup Forumsrothers, may he forever protect our loli

LOOOOL

Also now you can lure the lolis with candy. Both dropped and thrown.

Oh, and there's a little action menu that you can open up to choose which action to use - and also lets you bind the action to any free key (gamepads supported too)

You can see a longer gif in since Sup Forums doesn't let you upload more than 2mb and it won't compress enough. Here's one showing it + the strip command.

Ideally you wouldn't be seen when abducting girls though. I wanted to make it more stealthy where you have to plan out your abductions, not just run and grab a random girl.

Also added in toilets (finally). Girls will go to the nearest one if they need to go (I've got a slow curve based on bladder fullness since I'm using some utility AI where the AI evaulates some functions/curves to see which is most important, so the more she has to got he higher priority she puts to going there). Although sometimes they just can't make it...

>condoms

but I want to flood a loli's womb with my cum instead~!

back

needs more feet

wtf NO