The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195
archiveofourown.org/works/7794544
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609
archiveofourown.org/works/9908669
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage this Soros shit

Lies.

People from Montenegro are stronger and taller ur NIGGERFAGGOT. They usedto be mammoth hunters while those niggers RAN away from Worms’ and shit.

>white>niggers

There u go dumb shit.

>it also takes six white man to take down one black man

Not only is your grammar completely fucked, it truly only takes one white cop with a gun to take down a black man.

more like eugenics

I love that black men love to wear the illusion of masculinity that being "gangster" brings, but they're totally ignorant to the fact that most top "gangsters" are white men.

Also I fucked a black guys girlfriend and he got so upset that he came to my workplace with his friends, which was a dumb move as I work in a garage with about a dozen of the meanest looking fuckers you could envision. When the odds were even my black friend was surprisingly subdued. Also he tried to make a smart comment about his dick, at which point I told him his girl said mine was bigger. I love seeing a sad nigger.

Photoshopped. Look at her hair.

The future

Shopped. Look at the lighting, his left hand. Cropped image.

Mandatory image.

Jees-zuz
NO NO NO
Ahhhhhhhhhh

>The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five

lie

> the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians,

lie

>best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf

tennis and golf=lie

> six white man to take down one black man

lie for >90% of black men

>God made black men strong.
and stupid and violent

Yeah the sports thing is rubbish. Basically they're good at popular American sports because they have so much free time on their hands what with dropping out of school etc

When it comes to football/soccer, two white men have been dominating it for a decade now.

yeah doesn't surprise me... i didn't know enough about soccer (or rugby) for that matter, it's true for football, but i know tennis and golf well and that's for sure bs

Being this insecure.

hello retard LUL

Also the light

>1 black f1 world champion
"We've taken f1" no, you haven't. Not until the entire grid is full of niggers, but right now there's only one.

ALL BLACK LOVE THREADS ARE MADE BY A CUCK FROM REDDIT, /SAGE THE THREADS

The nigerian being the smartest people is bullshit
All the other things might be less bullshit, but the only reason is that black people are closer to apes and animals than the rest of humans, which gives them better physical characteristics.

In California they started using IQ tests to test for retardation in students. They gave the tests to all the kids in the school. So many black students were clinically retarded that a judge deemed it illegal to give iq tests to black students in public schools. The ban wasn't lifted until after the ADA ensures that retarded kids can go to normal school.

The reason segregation was a thing is that the black people were dumb and smelly and no one wanted to be around them.

>Groom is black
>groomsmen are black
>Bride is white
>Bridesmaids are white
>pose in common group picture at a wedding
>conspiracy

Naija, de Heartbeat of Africa
Spoiler: Oyibo get money, no be moogoo now ah beg oh

>All the other things might be less bullshit, but the only reason is that black people are closer to apes and animals than the rest of humans, which gives them better physical characteristics.
Show me the scientific data that backs up this claim.

Why is 70% of the prison population niggers then?

jew propoganda

> Di-Caprio
Top kek

I'll bite.

>The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five

Yet the largest dick in the world is a white man.

>the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot

No wonder balck men want white or asians. Black women are nothing but black men with tits & a horse cunt.

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians

laughable. What has the black man invented?

>the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it

They are bred to be slaves. I applaud you.

>oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man

on PCP maybe.

Either way, most stacies would want to fuck him. It's less about him being a nigger and more about him being, tall, buff and having a big cock

master race checking in

i want to fuck that shorthaired one

Any chance the whites didn't measure black murders?

lol nice argument

now let's compare paychecks.

>free food, shower and healthcare
>shelter, friends etc
The long con, we're missing out

They invented peanut butter. Also put a fridge in a truck and called it a thing

Goddamn

Bridesmaids are about to get collectively blacked

Clearly she's looking at the logo on his swim suit, right guys?

Things that never happened

White people are civilization creators, Asians are civilization ex-panders, Blacks and sand niggers are civilization destroyers. Its a fact.

Also, black men are not dominating rugby.

Can I see a updated picture to this? I expect half the ppl would be missing from the photo.

guy's getting raped clearly.

reminds me of the French.

Completely forgetting Chinese civilisation has an uninterrupted line tracing back 4-6,000 years.

Blacks and Middle Eastern are civilization creators, Asians are other(!) civilization creators, white people are civilization robber. Prove me wrong. You can't.

Why build something when you can steal it from niggers?

if you take their weaves out they are all short haired girls

You didn't prove the other statement false. All you need to do is look at Africa. It's had people for the longest time of all the continents and they still live in mud huts and believe in magic

and then everyone clapped

Id like to see where you got your statistics from.

That is, if you know what that big word means.

Yes it is robbers logic. You are disagree?

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

Note: None of my stories feature niggers

They are all of that an still poorer than me, a 18 years old Virgin working on a factory
Why?

saged
>average penis size is 6", same as a white man
>average IQ is 15 points lower than whites
>average income of a black male is $9000 less than a white male per year

>still saged

Why y'all blackys responsible for most of the crime ? Y'all can't stop monkeying around for one min

What's the mattle little niglet do you feel so insecure about you 3 inch dick that you have to lie to the internet to feel better?

incoming alpha male, bow down niggers

The burden of proof is placed on the prosecution. I do not have to prove the absence of a magic unicorn

>still live in mud huts and believe in magic

any another rednecks of other race

All this... yet we achieved slavery. White America prevails.. go back to China bitch

Are you telling us blacks have some sort of royal lineage? Like some sort of king or something?

Even the fucking children. Boys black, girls white. Did Soros himself stage this picture or something?

>The burden of proof is placed on the prosecution.
You should try getting some friends, poindexter.

Look at Europe . Now back at Africa. Now back at America. Now back at Africa. Sadly, you are not even close to Asia. Do you want to smell like Africa? Not me. Look at my hands, they are filled with ore and diamonds and our homes filled with laptops and electronica. You barely made money from this. The only thing you got is big genetic diversity. But hardly a society or a respectable culture. God might have been fair to your bodies. But god was fair to us with our manpower. I'm on a horse.

>having a big cock
Average cock in that shopped pic. Smile too, even the girl is added.

How desperate are liberals getting?

Why do you care?

that image is so obviously fake look at her hair stretch across the pic hahahahaaha you loser

Nothing white man can do, except enslave the nigger, do complex equations and build a shelter that is not made out of mud.

Only the finest niggers work on my plantations!

Niggers are inferior in every aspect except for athletics, mainly because niggers have not evolved past living in a mudhut and running from wild animals. How hard is it to understand that?

1. It’s not

2. Look at that guys bulge he is clearly average if not a little small

I will admit that niggers suck dick better then white guys

>Black women are nothing but black men with tits & a horse cunt
I don't think so.

>most intelligent people on earth are Nigerians
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking retard

So insecure. Spends time to discredit guy that still could probably fuck same girl. You guys really thinks girls are learning to twerk for white guys lol.

that bait was rather factual till you came up with the intelligence thing lmao

>literal autism
Hello redd.itfriend

>lived in mud huts for thousands of years
>trained by white man to become human
>only knows english

Good nigger.