Why haven't white civilizations accomplished anything half as great as what blacks accomplished in ancient Egypt?

Why haven't white civilizations accomplished anything half as great as what blacks accomplished in ancient Egypt?

You're right. I am a #HillDog now.

>we wuz kangz n shit shit

>a fucking pile of rocks
>accomplishment
turns out it's not very useful or important to human progress to spend all your time stacking up giant piles of rocks.

>posts this
>using the internet which is itself just a pile of rocks connected to each other

wew

really makes me think

Anyone have the edit with the glowing job application?

WE

>WE WUZ STAND USERS N SHIT!

Here you go user

>failing for bait
>being this new

That wasn't blacks though it was mutants. I saw it in a documentary at the movies the other day.

why is American culture so "black"? Black memes, black music, black videos. Why? blacks are only what, 13% of the population?

That's really badass

Most whites here hates themselves and think there is no white culrure.

WE

What's his stand called

>black people built the pyramids
When will this meme die? It has been proven that ancient Egyptians (during the time the pyramids were built) were more genetically similar to Caucasians than sub-Saharan Africans.

WOOS

kikes with money push it in the media so that's all you see

it demoralizes white americans so they won't fight back as hard against their dispossession.

but why no hispanic culture for example? There is an absolute media and entertainment bias towards black culture.

>there are actually dindus who believed their ancestors ruled the cosmos until da ebil white man came along and took their magical spaceships away

Wow, really makes you think, doesn't it...

Gonna keep posting this every thread til my niggas get woke

WUZ

well played; top kek

Blacks did not create them. Neither did Egyptians.

They are Anti-antediluvian artifacts.

You can hear science verify this through water damage on the sphinx.

but why only blacks? Why not hispanic or asian culture? There are far more hispanics than blacks, and it still wouldn't be white culture

What's up with all these fucking awful bait threads?

>1911

Because people still feel guilty for some reason about some bullshit that happened 200 years ago. Besides, as all of us growing up here know, the black kids in class are the loudest, always seeking attention. This is the cultural version of that.

Yu-Ne-Gro
Kang of SHIEEEET

I love that nigs now also steal history kek
also dude white culture pretty much build the modern world and is world culture by now suits,pcs, internet, electricity pretty almost anything you use right now is something white.

KINGZ

Nice.

Really makes you think

Rare as fuck. Also this thread has literally been on this page a few hundred times since Sup Forums began.

M E G A

M A K E

E U R O P E

G R E A T

A G A I N

M E G A -

M A K E

E U R O P E

G R E A T

A G A I N

M A G A -
M A K E

A M E R I C A

G R E A T

A G A I N

Who #imwithher here?

your meme is bad and you should feel bad.

nice try, now check this 5

>african americans are the same as egyptians

how does this work?

WE

'N

egypt was out run by china , rome, america, the UK, france, japan, russia ect ect ect

egypt ran out of gold before their royal family got removed from power. by the time rome conquered them it was a mercy kill

why haven't black americans tried reclaiming egypt and establishing the nation of KANGZ? just need to genocide a few million muslims like isreal did with palestine.

Because they had black slaves instead of jews.

I think it depends where you are in the US. Culture in the NYC-metro (where I live) has a strong Irish and Italian bent to it. Middle America has Walmart and cheap plastic stuff, the South is the South (and is the place where "Bless your heart" means the same thing as "go fuck yourself with a 12-gauge") and the coastal West has a weird blend of Spanish and Black culture, especially in LA county.

In general though, American culture was destroyed by Walmart, and now the Walmart state of mind is American culture.

egyptians were light skin black people like all the 'prosperous' people of africa. they hated the darker blacks of africa just like everyone else, that's why they sold them to white people. stupid. american dark blacks are the most prosperous and coddled blacks in history, africa and africans are and always have been literally shittier than india

How's your holidays?

Shit dawg, I'm #cruzbalistik now an' SHIEET!!!

if blacks were originally egyptian does that mean they were the original enslavers of the jews

I'm not sure how many of you have Kikebook, but whenever I see a race war appear in the comment section of a video, blacks are always saying "White people wanna be us, they copy our dance moves, they copy everything we do"

It's fucking hilarious. This shit wasn't happening before 1990s, so what are they even trying to claim?

Do blacks even realize that Egyptians still exist and aren't black?

Those fuckers had the Bow and Arrow at the time

>Ficki Fiji

and even if they were actually black at one time in history it sure wasn't the burnt kind that are in america

Stand Name
>We Wuz
Stand User
>Kings N. Shit

I knew there was an edit of this somewhere! Thanks.

Thank god we have a niggers are stupid thread every hour of the day. I couldn't have figured that out on my own.

Ability:
>Whenever the stand dabs, Their kids police,officers and child-support bills turn into welfare.

this shit is like saying italians were vikings

>Blacks
>In ancient Egypt