Sad images thread, also feels/comfy/aesthetics

Sad images thread, also feels/comfy/aesthetics.

Fall in love ...

Sttament

OMG i fucking love Solaire.

>those rims
Car crashee most likely got what he deserved

Kek

not picture but thought id share as it saddened me
>eventually you will wake up and realize one day that nothing in that 2d world you adore so much will ever be real, you have no real happiness in life besides it, material goods are not even enough to entertain or even make you happy anymore, and that everyone who ever was in your life does not remember let alone care about you. That you will die and be back to a state as if you were not born yet. An insignificant meaningless life, never to have become worthwhile for anyone.

I'm with a girl who's never fallen in love before, never even had a boyfriend. It's been almost two months now and even holding hands is still strange to her. We've broken up twice and decided that we don't want to be apart, so we're together.

It's just, so strange though, being so deprived of real emotional support because she just doesn't know how to do it. I've never been with someone but felt so alone. I don't know how to deal with it.

Behind her back I've been looking for someone else, Anyone else that could just say they love me. That doesn't hesitate when I want to be held. That doesn't think it's weird that I just want to see them. I don't understand how this is a difficult concept.

I've reached a point where I truly don't even know if this is better than nothing.

shit. feels much

You've got two options as I see it (as going at such a slow pace is obviously not what you want).

You talk to her about it, ask her why it's weird, talk about how you want to move faster (perhaps leave sex out for now); you want more contact.

Or
You just give her a hug, hold her hand, just do whatever you want and she'll deal with it. Women like a man who takes charge; these are easy points. She asks you to back off, you do what you think best, but until then, full steam ahead.

Feeling empty with someone?
I understand, but i can't help, we're kinda same problem

Kek I just made this from the newest GCCX sub that was released a few days ago.

I've tried talking to her about it. She doesn't say much about it. I feel like she has trust issues, but she doesn't ever let me in and talk about things. She just tells me "give it time", she told me this last week, and the week before, and every other time I've brought it up.

I hug her any time I get a chance. But between my work and her school, we don't see eachother as often as i'd like. If she'd let me I'd be at her door every night. I'd be on campus waiting between her breaks. I'd do anything I can to spend more time with her, but she doesn't want to. She's too focused on anything but me.

I get it, I have a job, and I think being responsible is important, It just seems like I don't really matter at all in the scope of things. When it comes down to it I feel like I'm a stranger.

Make her make time for you or gtfo, if she can't do that she either has a ton of real things that need to be done, or she doesn't want you enough.
Probably the second.
It looks to me like she just isn't that interested atm, so you make her interested or leave.

For a truly lasting relationship, both sides need to put in a decent amount of work

Your problem is everything you wrote here. You behave like a woman, you show too much interest. She doesnt have a chalenge in being with you. She made you her bitch and she's not interested in you anymore. A girl who doesnt have a challenge will lose interest and fuck a Chad behind your back because Chad's know how firls tick. Keep distance and she'll come to you. Don't force it cuz you'll make it worse.

>Crush rejected me 3 years ago and went out with my best friend
>a week ago they rubbed to my face that they will get married and showed me how she has the ring
>in class with crush and me teacher leaves
>so how are you
sure good suicide fuel material thx

That's not sad, it's happy. She'll be born anew

too much. time out

This is a fucking masterpiece
Thanks user

>child laborer

it's some of the older pics that hit me the hardest. This is a girl touching her dead mothers face during ww2.

awful

lainismaiwaifu.

Gonna dump a little..

This makes me sad for some reason..

What a fucking awful thread

Dumping a few sad images.

I've got a whole bunch of these, so feel free to tell me to stop if I suck.

so fucking accurate

This is pretty sad.

F

Looks so comfy

Haha, Im immune to this now... yes. Right. Fuck you user.

You like jazz?

swap "bee" with "human" and "bee" with "unique"

If you don't let him fight and die for you then you're living filth and deserve to be back stabbed.

That means it's a good one

Hey user.. I hope you're feeling okay. It gets better trust me.

not really your friends if they rub that in your face. I would of just told them to fuck off and break contact. Eventually you can only take so much.

Add shitty multiplayer games and its 'literally me'

yeah no ok that one hurt

sauce ?

from what is this?

Only gonna dump a few more, unless there is a strong urge for me to continue.

Heh, although I supposedly still require medication and havent finished college YET at least I did healed myself from my past and only relationship.
>but i somehow have to sleep hugging something to not feel alone

FEELS GOOD STORY Sup Forums; (part1)
>be me, dude, 18
>meet this girl at bar
>we endup exchaning numbers
>during the week we talk, and agree to go to the same bar again on the following weekend
>we meet and talk, I even meet parts of her family (her grandma ends up shouting every1 at the table lmao)
>night goes on (her family gets home quite early)
>meet a guy there I kindoff know, invite him to hangout with us
>have a fun time
>all of a sudden, my kinda friend and this girl is gone
>I find out they went home to his place
>Im beta asfk and this makes me sad which makes the whole night ruined for me
>end up taking a cab home alone
>next few days is stale asfk, its not like im gonna talk to her after she ditched me like that
>she call's me and asks if I want to hang out
>ultra beta faggot I am says sure
>we walk around for abit discussing whatever
>we end up at a coffee shop
>there she talks about how she's an idiot for ditching me
>(me being a beta-faggot replies): sure it dsnt matter
>week goes on as normal when she call's again..

Good. I would rather be normal then different.