List some reasons why Australia is the best country in the world

List some reasons why Australia is the best country in the world.

we sent most our convicts there

It's not.

There's a reason why you were a prison colony.

we can mix with abbos

Australia is both a country and a continent.

This fills me with great envy as an "American" citizen that has to share his continent with a bunch of shitters.

eh, I feel like you guys aren't living up to your full potential. You guys are the only white continent separated from the rest of the world... yet true greatness hasn't come. Imagine where the USA would be if we didn't border Mexico or Canada. Australia has the opportunity to reach that level of greatness but no one has stepped up to the plate to bring you there.

i really enjoy all the poz fags, drunk whores and poisonous wildlife... the crazy niggers are great too.

Because being an island nation prevents Indonesia from becoming Mexico.

Still more civilized than the locals

>west island

They love bbc so much, that they willingly spend years of their life shitposting it on pol

toptier shitpost

1.It isn't

Reminder that behind every Aussie shitpost is a depressed Australian crying for help.

Do your part and help a bogan out.

Tell him he's funny, tell him he's smart, tell him vegemite is a real food.

What we need is a great exodus from Europe to bump up our first world population...

>you're now aware the European migrant crisis is the work of Australians

Shitposting

your getting over run by monkeys who have formed a gang called apex

the only thing you got in spaids are the stuff that nightmares are made of and i dont see that being a big export

oh yes and the demoralizing zionist propaganda is wonderful too

high quality shit posting

You Stralians define banter

>Still more civilized than the locals
That's not hard considering they're flora and fauna

"This here cobra can kill a man with one drop of its venom..Let's go play with it"

don't forget and island as well

>over run
>apex

There's like 20 of them and they're in Melbourne, the city that asked for them.

Goddamn I miss that crazy fuck. His death is why they stopped making Wildboyz too.
What a double whammy.

australia is great because yesterday you had National Sorry Day yesterday

i hope all the australians on Sup Forums said sorry to an abo yesterday, for something they were not actually involved in

you know, saying sorry for things like education, healthcare, welfare, housing etc etc etc

>how can anyone hate on this guy?

he is a true man - had a code of honor, loving family, and a mission

>yesterday you had National Sorry Day yesterday

doh

>YES CONSUME THEM EARTH CREATURE
>FOR THE SWARM

No one hates that man, it's not possible. He is the top reason of what's awesome about Australia. (or what was...)

It's the crazy shit he did like that that made him so lovable. I still remember watching CNN announcing his death. Still feel sad when I think about that moment.

He was one of the greats. I had no idea they cut Wildboyz because of his death.

/thread

The continent is Oceania you absolute retard.

IDK my man, Australia seems like a hell of a place to surf and skate (Better than California from my understanding), but I'm pretty sure that only 5 cities there are actually habitable, so you have that.

Oh for Pete's sake... what is a "white continent"? Go eat some more flapjacks with syrup.

This kind of thinking is why you will never be great.

>>The continent is Oceania you absolute retard.
>implying there's anything else relevant in Oceania
>inb4 new zealand
the sheepfags are on their own sunken continental plate.

the emu war. I don't care that the aussies lost, just the fact that such a war even took place is fascinating. How drunk do you have to be to go to war against a flightless bird? Mad cunts, but in a good way.

You again? How many times do I need to tell you that complimenting an Aussie will make him soft.

That's a death sentence in the hellscape that is Australia.