Cyberbullying is a real problem in our society

Cyberbullying is a real problem in our society
Cyberbullying is horrific, wrong and is not needed in our society!
If someone posts their actual feeling or thoughts on any social medium, they get bullied for believing what the chose to believe. The person on the other end doesn't care. They just see it as more laughs. It was funny. They did it because they though it was funny.
Not anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Homosexual

*thought

Homosexual

no

I have seen this girl Ivy as the recent victim of an ongoing horrific act. People are starting to see the truth behind anonymous harrassment on the internet.
Bullied because she did something she believed would help the world, but she was belittled and humiliated because she did what she thought was right. She tried to help people. She was bullied into a mental state of depression. She developed urinary incontinence due to the unstable mental state she was in due to the constant harassment. But due to EVERYONE hating on her for what she did, she found what she thought was the only way out.
Suicide
To her, she had no other option. She was being belittled by everyone she knew because she did something she believed was for the right and justful cause. Ivy was in-turn humiliated by internet trolls and bullies because all they say was ' some dumb feminist'.
No one had the opportunity to understand the Ivy that she will live on to be.
This type of torment of humanity will stop and be stopped! By force!
This type of online harassment will be taken down! We will not stand for this anymore!
I believe what Ivy did was to help us further our fight against this society of harassers, bullies, and misogynists.
I understand why she did what she did
I understand why she wore diapers
I understand why she peed in her pants
Ivy stood for all of us and defended her right to choose and perform an act for what she believed in.
Help join this cause to end this disease and stop online harassment before we lose another innocent person
#ForIvy #stopcyberbullying

KYS faggot

Seriously, if you want to end Cyberbullying just either:
>A: dont act like a retard
>B: shut ur phone/computer off
>C: kill urself

ITT: OP wants to be bullied

>Seriously, if you want to end Bullying just either:
>A: dont act like a retard
>B: shut ur school/work off
>C: kill urself

Too soon

Ivy was a soft, stupid, weak willed girl who wouldn't amount to anything because of her suicidal thoughts and depression.

She could have talked to a therapist and sorted this out. I was in that thread a few weeks back when she announced she was killing herself. Let me find the screenshot

Found it. I still think this was over stupid bullshit she could have avoided and talked with her damily about.
Apparently she had a major hatred for her mother

Ivy was never exposed to the proper treatment for depression. Depression is a mental disorder that can be altered and cured with proper treatment.
The same applies to cyberbullying. Having a need to belittle and bully others is a disease

I don't want to sound like a prick, but you need to be strong enough to just laugh at this shit and move on. Committing suicide is a fucking hell of a reaction to being ''bullied'' by a bunch of online losers you don't even know lol. I mean of all the reasons for committing suicide, this just seems incredibly fucking stupid. And that's not disrespect to her, it just genuinely baffles me. Turn your fucking phone/computer off, or delete your online profiles and shit. You won't stop people trolling and what not, it'll be here as long as the internet is here

Don't want to be 'cyberbullied'?
It's as easy as turning the fucking shit off & going about your day.

fuck u retard

>Having a need to belittle and bully others is a disease
Being so incredibly sensitive that you'll kill yourself over some mean comments, while for some reason being completely unable to turn off the device & stop looking at them, is a more serious illness tbh.

>Ivy Hernandez was a girl that fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality and made that video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere.
>She was made fun of when the media took notice but her family quickly killed the media stories with lawsuit threats of defamation of character ect
>She spent some time in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown due to friends and family humiliating her, where she developed semi-incontinence.
>Now apparently due to leaked images, wore diapers to control her bladder leakage
>her mother 'forced' her to wear diapers due to her bladder control problem (hince the article she posed with said forced)
>her family, her mother mostly, never supported her and constantly made fun of her for this
Basically she was bullied for peeing herself for feminism and she started peeing herself more uncontrollably because of it, which lead to depression and eventual suicide because she had no supportive role models in her life
I would go as far as to say you helped in killing her by posting this about her. Even in death, you are making fun of her

>while for some reason being completely unable to turn off the device & stop looking at them
Unfortunately the internet is now designed to be more of an addiction enabler than anything else. Everyone is driven to check their status or updates, even if someone posted something hurtful.
Not to mention that this bullying carries over to real life. People talk and gossip and make fun of IRL also.
Turning off your device does nothing to stop this

So? Her own fucking fault to start with for being a total brainless retard.

ITT: Edgy kids who never got love from their parents

and since ugly people losers get hurt ugly way you should not go outside cause the ugly people losers help jackie to hurt me ugly way so dont go outside and dont go outside cause ugly people losers try to hurt peopel ugly way if try to use there resources like wmen and social events and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and the ugly way and they smell like poop and is short and boring and ugly

I like being bullied

youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
This is the video she made that she killed herself over.
Nasty

She fell for piss for equality? You expect us to have sympathy why?

>vanityfair.com/style/2017/09/melania-trump-speaks-on-cyberbullying-at-united-nations
“Together we must acknowledge that all too often it’s the weakest, most innocent, and vulnerable among us—our children—who ultimately suffer the most from the challenges that plague our societies.”
“Therefore, we must teach each child the values of empathy and communication that are at the core of kindness, mindfulness, integrity, and leadership, which can only be taught by example.”
Melania is already working on trying to fix this sick harassment. No one is deserved this. Proper education would have easily fixed this issue with this girl and the countless others that took their own lives because they didnt know there is another way.

That or stop creating a society that further encourages stupid kids to use the internet.

I'm not sure what you mean. Helping the victims to cope and not kill themselves may be possible, but again, you won't stop cyber bullying. Anymore than you will stop real life bullying. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it's a part of human nature and it always will be.

Kek

Do you have the nudes though

She was also bullied by her family and friends. It went a little deeper than Sup Forums meme

In 10 years our browser history will be like a Reddit comment page with everything you've ever said or done publicly available to whoever wants to look for it. Unless, of course, you pay for the platinum privacy package

>bullied by her family and friends.
If she was bullied by them they are no longer family or friends. They gave that up the moment they turned on her for their own social gain. Its the basic rule of High School. The most positive social status always ends on top

>step 1: see bullying on screen
>step 2: turn off said screen
>step 3: ?????
>step 4: profit?

Everyone is screaming cyberbullying did this, but if she had support in her family and with friends things could have gone differently

The real problem is people need to grow a thicker skin

Hard to find a will to live when your own mother laughs at you and you can't even control your bladder.
Fuck the kid, she was retarded, but I still understand

Got them
Shame she offed herself
6.5/10 would fuckit

how old was this bitch?

Old enough to make adult decisions

Damn son, a little too old to commit suicide over cyber bullying

Hell at that age she could of gotten payed to piss on camera. Rather than do it for free and off herself.

Her mother was lurking outside her bathroom and took this pic of her changing. Looks like she just woke up too. Fuck it seems like her mother was just an extreme bitch. Sheltered her a majority of her life

kek
could have gotten more out of her yes. Hope this teaches critical thinking skills to others

In her mind, she had no other choice. Age is not a matter when it comes to depression and suicide. Knowing that your own mother cannot accept you for who she was or even the people she thought she could trust, could confide in.
Her whole perspective of 'a loving family' and 'trustful friends' was shattered for her.
Do you not think this level of betrale fucked with her mentally? Could have drove her over the edge? Not to mention of lack of social life due to being a outcast with everyone looking at her like a 'dumb whore that cant find a toilet fast enough'?

I'm not talking about the girl who killed herself because of the diaper situation but others cases:

I can't help but be frustrated at the whole cyber bullying thing. The real world and internet is so vastly different that we need to educate victim-prone people, not try hunting ghost in an ethereal system.

Real life: You get physically hurt by bullies, everyday you have to go to school, parents and teachers force you to go back to the toxic environment. I was most verbally ridiculed, but even then I still let me be a victim by not thinking more of myself, standing up to bullies or working on my perception (maybe the bullies are sad since they want to hurt as opposed to them being right about me).

Internet: You show yourself to a known hostile world where you can control comments, your involvement is completely optional and the abuse is not direct, they are words on a page as opposed to the presence of a group of people, live voices or even violence.

It pisses me off how much of this is just because we can't seem to teach kids that they have to avoid letting themselves fall into victim patterns and think and feel for themselves, understand that hostility isn't truth but rather projection. That you can fight or walk away.

We don't teach strength, we teach shitty conflict resolution and other nonsense.

>we don't teach strength, we teach shitty conflict resolution and other nonsense.
And that's where the problem lies in. But unfortunately people who aren't taught strength won't be able to teach their kids either, so it'll only get worse.

If you really want to bring awareness of this girls suffering just post that with a catchy hashtag related to anticyberbullying like #CBKilledIvy, #IWearForIvy, #ForIvy #EndCB ect
Maybe even Melania or Trump will retweet it for you and fix your issue thru another EO

should we start #pissforivy?

>#iwearforivy #forivy #peeforivy
If she was forced to wear diapers, pee herself for what she thought was a pro-feminist cause only to be pranked and be made fun of by the bullies, we should show the bullies we are one step ahead.

Bullshit. It goes a lot deeper than than. Family core values, beliefs, parenting, social skills, abusive, neglect, oversheilding, list goes on and on

There are too many factors that do not apply to MANY of the cases of near suicide to actual suicide due to bullying.

>someone calls someone something really nasty
>this is bullying
>someone calls someone something really nasty but they say it to them through facebook
>this is somehow totally different

yes #peeforivy is better. ppl need to show solidarity. If everyone is pissing themselves, uit won't be taboo anymore

So true and underated of a reply if there ever was one.

One just has to ask "Where were the parents?"

laughing at her more than the people online

So fucking true

There is a considerable difference between actual voices with vibration and emotion and the presence of the ones harassing compared to word on a page yes.

Fuck you faggot, these kids nowadays have no mental fortitude. All a bunch of weak minded pussies. #depressionisntreal

Got more

Kek

She's kind of cute!

>lol it's not bullying when I say it isn't
Just like sending a death threat by email is totally different from sending it by written letter, right buddy?

yes it actually is

Lol, whatever, bully-apologist.

Fucking hell dont start posting her pictures. For fuck sake she killed herself. I don't know if you know what that means but it translates to DEATH.
This is exactly the reason she did what she did.

everyone with a half a min can send a death threat to someone. You say something wrong on the net and you can get thousands of death threats. None of them really mean it. If you are high profile and say for example something against guns, religion things like that, the death threats will pour in. A letter takes more time, more info and is more personal. And no, not an apologist at all, was a victim cause I was fat as fuck, until i realised that with mass comes power. cyber bullying and rl bullying are different, just like lets say psychological abuse is different that physical/sexual.

Nah, you're an apologist.
>lol words are different when written by hand
No wonder you were bullied; you're a complete idiot.

Here shit effort

>cyber bullying and rl bullying are different, just like lets say psychological abuse is different that physical/sexual.
But given your logic for the former, then in the later scenario you would claim psychological abuse isn't abuse.

And you are an overly sensitive bitch. I never said it was ok or justified it you mentally deficient faggot. Only different and tad more personal. Now go cry in a corner

I didn't say sending internet threats isn't bullying, only different. Is this rly so hard to understand? But no, in this black/white world, nuance is dead

No, didn't say that. Didn't say cyber bullying wasn't bullying either. I stated there is a difference which there is.

Whatever fatty.

Sometimes, it takes a nigger to speak the truth.

Fuck you OP, Cyberbullying is my favorite videogame mod I play it 2 hours a day at least, Its the only thing that makes the internet bill worth paying, its even better than the 3 Bs
Battletoads, Bad Rats, and Bee Movie.
If you have a problem with being cyberbullied ITS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM

Slightly kekd. Work on it

sick burn, and I'm not anymore. And your retardation is showing again, I said I WAS fat

You'll always be fat on the inside, buddy. ;^)

As long as all that fat doesn't push through I'm good

yesss, we need to spread it

Yeah but you're a virgin though. Pure virgin islands material.

just turn off the fucking computer

Cyber bullying isn’t real. Just turn ur computer off and kys fgt

I have been seeing this dumb chicks pic everywhere now. And it all makes sence. They are going to use her and make her their poster girl for cyberbullying. Not to mention the weird diaper thing.

>33
>22