hey Sup Forums, I just fucked a cute boy for the first time AMA

>i'm not gay btw

>fucked a cute boy
>not gay
Pick one faggot.

what's AMA?

Ever thought about OP being a chick?
end yourself fuckface

There are no girls on the internet fuckface.

ask me anything

im a guy

Was his asshole really tight and where did you cum?

Were his moans cute and feminine? Did you suck him off?

Are you bleeding from the arsehole?

Did you swallow his cum

very, much more than pussy. I didn't last long at all so before I knew it I came in his ass, we were both clean so its no biggie

yup, that was one of the best parts of railing him were the cute noises he was making especially while looking at his girly face, I almost fell in love. didn't suck him off though, just jerked him off as I fucked him doggystyle

no

he swallowed mine

If you're not gay then why did you fuck him?

How old was the boy?

He was 17

Can you show us how he looked?

How did it feel?
I'm a virgin and trying to get girls is annoying, I'm just too autistic, there are traps out there who would gladly suck my dick and I'm just looking to empty my ballsack.
Where did you find him?
I'm considering getting my dick sucked, it's not gay right?

you expect me to post his face on Sup Forums?

as a bi-scum, for me its safe to say that femboys are superior when it comes to sex. If standards are an issue, cute guys aren't an easy lay as you might think. Unless you find someone on the Grindr or Graigslist but I guarantee he will be riddled with STD's, shemales especially. Though I wouldn't recommend it, sorry.

I find him in while working in a game shop, he's very timid but I managed to talk with him and hit it off. Getting sucked by another guy isn't gay, unless you are the one doing it to him.

you should date him

Rape him

Can't, family would kill me if they found out. we still talk and fool around, i dont even know if he wants to take it to that level.

creep

Did you kill him?

Kill him and rape his corpse while filming it.

no

What's your cock look like? Post a pic

why?

Nice, could really use a dicking myself again.

Planning to meet up again?

we do still hang out after work, or if hes around in general if he and I aren't with someone. we don't plan much on meeting up with just us two though, which is a shame