59 days until we rape Mexico in their home for the wc qualifiers

59 days until we rape Mexico in their home for the wc qualifiers.

why does pepe have no pupil?

poo in bin

gawd I remember that thread
never laughed so hard at one Sup Forums thread before and after again

I cannot avoid being trigger by the acomplish more part, what the fuck have burgers acomplished in divegrass?

Our league is much more fun. Also more important. We're pretty much 2nd to Europe in developing talent.

>Still no gold medal in the olympics for the usa

comeback when you got some silverware

Your mickey mouse youth tournament medals dont compare to our world cup bronze and more recent quarterfinals appearance, Pedro

i see it. america is going to achieve the first place leaving hopefully second to mexico

>We're pretty much 2nd to Europe in developing talent
>we're pretty much second behind the 10+ European countries that develop talent well

>our league is much more fun
I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I think me and most of my NCAA soccer team could play in the MLS

No. You wouldnt even last in the 3rd division NASLel simply because the season is too short.

>A Canadian Chicano

wow you really do see something new every day

>He never heard of the pre-historical football superpower named Canada

The men's team won their gold medal in 1904 I should add

Lozano >pulishit

>Leaf
>Winning gold at Olympic soccer in 1904
>Winning the Gold cup in 2000
>Losing to Honduras 8-1
>FIFA ranking 109

Hey, at least it's something.

succulent

i believe that you believe that

More CONCACAF Championships (10 to 5) and a Confederations Cup trophy though.
Exactly. Canada has accomplished more than the US. Hargreaves is better than any americunt player ever and he's a Canadian football product.

Are you retarded? They're obviously better than >us.

And no, I'm not some fucking Mexican. But they're leading the pack and >we're barely winning against the minnows.

>Osorio still doing weird shit
yep, we're fucked

>that pic
i want more of that

This is a situation where you can actually say >us, because it is your nation, they are voluntarily giving you the opportunity to share in the team, also your tax dollars probably pay for that shit lol