Drawthread

Drawthread
ædition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9zaYMAxwPTE
youtube.com/watch?v=XtztvaGN92A
youtu.be/NDSBV0vTfTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting a short comic of an MGE cheshire cat being swallowed whole, alive, and head-first by a giant snake.
First panel should have her halfway in its mouth. The second should show her entirely in its stomach. And the last should have the snake slithering away with a bulging belly, leaving behind her necklace bell or something.
Entirely nude is preferred.

Where's Wolf?

mornin' everyone

youtu.be/9zaYMAxwPTE
Hey lil guy, whats your name?

ponk!

>what makes it terrible?
Her torso is too long, her boobs are too far from her chest and are spread out too wide as if they attached to almost her sides.

for progress user from last thread.
though i think this is overkill.

The scat isn't even the most disgusting thing in that picture which really says something.

yo

THIS IS THE FUTURE THAT AWAITS YOU.

Requesting milf Weiss holding a tray of cookies

lmao

Nice to meet ya Ponk, you in adventurein mood? What are we gonna do this mornin?

Honestly, this.

That top one looks like shit tho.

And stop being mean.

Hm, I think this may have played a part in me being bored of Eggs.

Nobody fucking cares, you’re being so repetatative you make avatarfags seem creative!

Kek. It's accurate.

I likey the top one. Kind of looks like a sweet dinosaur lady. Also It's just banter, m8, don't be offended, your tiny sketches are cute.

>mocking avatarfags when you are one
Lol

Not even that got a reaction out of me, it's just boring. How are you doing this?

2014 to 2017 is a loop around

Introspection is a thing, if you weren’t aware.

Magic.

no sleep since friday lets gooooooo

I want to solve this, somehow.

You have plenty of evidence to examine. I’d like you to give me a heads up so we can avoid these conversations from now on.

how do i not become eggs

NO SLEEP 'TILL
te-den
te-tennnnnn te-de
te-den
DRAWTHREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=XtztvaGN92A

nope, it clearly shows your regress, you can't stop disappointing me

By refraining from avatarfagging

But it's every girl's dream!

Maybe I can figure out why I feel so bored. But it won't help on changing it.

what, like reaction images or what

Why not sleeping tho? pain? insomnia? caffeine?

Also, show tits

I might, but that’s not what I argued about, I just said the top one looked like shit, learn to stick to a topic.

its not mine lmao

Just don't avatarfag. Like at all.

So what, I just want to know who you are so I can ignore you from now on, this have been going on for weeks, I have no interest in participating in your retarded detective game.

achoo

>Introspection is a thing, if you weren’t aware.
>says this while denying that his art has degraded
Lmao

hahaa

>
drew it right now not 2016

Keep on trying to be better, that's all

Show your hand

I'm not anyone. Why do you assume I'm someone significant? You seem so unlikeable, but I'm not feeling that..

you think so?

I’ve never denied that, I just said you have no way of knowing if my skills did, as you can’t measure my effort. Having to explain every single detail of what I have and haven’t said to refute your misunderstandings annoys me.

thanks homie

You are the pathetic guy, we talked a while back and i said I’d ignore you from now on, and you said that would probably be for the better for me, but that you’d keep replying to my posts.

youtu.be/NDSBV0vTfTo

Like seriously, Eggs just given up, and goes easy way, as long as he gets (you) it's enough to keep him happy

seems like a win win

Idk, Coffee?

is this a drawthread or an autistic argument

Is that name you've assigned to me? I see. Yes you did mention ignoring me, but I don't think I ever said I would stop replying.

I’m not the one calling you vendetta against, stop making assumptions and read my comment again.

No, no I get that. But to you I'm "the pathetic guy", interesting name. And on the topic of "vendettafag", do you have any idea how that started?

it's always been both.

Have you run out of steam on the fuck wagon yet? I mean, you had a pretty good run I think. Nearly a year solid now. Honestly I'm impressed.

besides the colouring, there is no difference, imo

It’s your most defining trait, and I knew I had to be blunt as fuck to reach out to a guy who can’t even read through four lines without messing up.

Some guy had his vendetta, he got called a fag, it’s not complicated unless you are a complete retard.

A year solid? I’m a summer 2015 fag

yeah here

Being "pathetic" is my most defining trait? I'd disagree, but each to their own. As for vendettafag, they apparently shared the same sentiments as me, which is strange, never saw them around.

guess my time here is up for now; cya drawfags

You got that right!

Taking requests, mayb go on adventure soon if anyone care to join in

Introspection is not everyone’s strong suit.
I’ve been around for 2,5 years.

well i won't live up to what you've been spouting but one soul leaves one soul enters.

I mean most of my "pathteticness" just comes from me trying to invoke a reaction from you, which in term will give me a new reaction. I'm trying to figure out the unknown.

*turn

You drifting though your life with no motif and obsessing over some stranger online is what unveils how pathetic you are.

You're not my entire reality, you only exist to me when you're around. And every time you are around, I have to stimulate myself through external sources, like music, games, videos so I don't bore myself.

seriously, shut the fuck up and tug each other off in your fb dms. it's a drawthread, and nobody is even drawing because of your retard bullshit

Has it really been 2 years. Hmm, I've been out of the loop longer then I realized.

Whats new?

i guess i wasted some years of my life then

>Facebook
I don't use it.
And plenty of drawthreads went on normally, especially when there's some drama.

I mean, your real hand

nah, people have to brag about their years here and win arguments in the internet. cant stop the edge spreading

You just not know it yet, you shall watch a webinar

EHG is dead
Snacks is back
Pedo bear dug himself out of jail
And you still haven't got knocked up

Who is this and why she so cute?

>I'm merely pretending to get worse
lol

Pass ahahah

oh hey Fiona is back

would of been more well stated with an image as well, now it looks like an even lower effort post than mine.

I haven't mentioned how long I've been around for, also I don't think I'm arguing, just trying to figure something out.

Not really. Nothing's stopping you from continuing to improve, so stop being so dramatic. Do some studies, try to emulate artists you like (don't post, just figure out the aspects that make you like them), and draw some stuff out of your comfort zone.

guess i joined at a bad time, but i thought threads were a jump and go kinda deal. but this personal shit is getting kinda far. i literally have no fucking clue who eggs is and what this conversation is about; and honestly, i dont care if im a newfag to drawthread. i just wanted to share my shit but yeesh, you guys go on and on and on... just keep it to yourselves and stop ruining this shit for everyone

Again, that’s not what I said. By popular demand I’ll stop replying to naysayers from now on, as to not feed pointless arguments.

i have no idea, who you are and why you reply to me this way.
but im sure you can put your curiousity to figure things out and time to better use

When there's drama, you can just ignore it, share your stuff. It's all good.

Drawthreads were a mistake...

comeback in a few hours. the more fun drawfags might show up.

My man, one can aknowledge anything with enough lurkage. And frankly, here's my secret technique on when I don't understand what's going on in the thread: just ignore it and keep doing your thing, be it drawing, requesting, etc.

How about by popular demand you stop being a lazy fuck and start to draw properly again?

Well, I am doing things on the side, but this thing is bugging me, and I just want to solve it.

i do figure studies 3 times a week. ive been focusing a lot more on traditional art though.

Ive kinda felt my improvement slowing down though and didnt know how to get that spark back

>Avatarfags were a mistake...
Fixed

Thanks. Yeah, I might come back later to be honest, enjoy while im gone :^)