What happened to rocket man? Is he kill?

What happened to rocket man? Is he kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/25/flat-earth-rocket-launch-postponed-california-man-says.html
mojvideo.com/uporabnik/rikisuave/slika/flat-earth-sun-moon-gif/534742
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He died. He proved the earth is flat by crashing into the dome that covers the earth

Not allowed to do 500 mph over civilian land.

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/25/flat-earth-rocket-launch-postponed-california-man-says.html

Are they moving the launch site to the "edge" of earth?

How does he plan on coming back down?

His mobile home converted in to a ramp had motor problems...

There is no gravity so should be ok

/thread

Wait... then what do flat earthers believe when we don't float off the ground?

Dunno, air pressure?

They think earth is being pushed upwards at 30 feet per second.

WRONG
It's density. We are more dense than air. Earth is more dense than humans. Therefore we're in between

Flat earthers certainly are dense.

First line of article
>A California man who planned to launch himself 1,800 feet skyward in a home-built rocket to prove that Earth is flat has had to reschedule.

Last line
>The daredevil’s goal is to get miles above Earth and snap a photo, to prove that astronauts conspired to fabricate the shape of the planet.

>1800 ft does not equal 1 mile, much less miles
kek

That mildly makes sense. But what about space? How do planets rotate around the sun if gravity doesn't exist?

this. i tried to discuss with some that without gravity density would make any difference bc we would all float but that was a concept they couldnt comprehend.

The planets don't rotate around the sun. Everything rotates around the earth

How do they rotate around the earth if there's no gravity?

no rotation, since earth is flat. if earth would rotate at enormous speed, wouldnt you feel the wind :^) (actual argument)

>Density of a human according to google
985kg/cm^3

>Density of earth according to google
5.51g/cm^3 or 0.00551kg/cm^3

That would have to be acceleration and not just movement, how can they be this dumb

>>Density of a human according to google
>985kg/cm^3
actual 985/m3

>>Density of earth according to google
>5.51g/cm^3 or 0.00551kg/cm^3
which is 5510kg/m3

stray in school please

>if earth would rotate at enormous speed, wouldnt you feel the wind
No, you wouldn't because of the stratosphere, you know, that thing called the ozone layer

yea i overlooked the cm^3 and m^3 sorry its 745am here and I just woke up

kek

not my argument, i know you wouldnt bc its speed not acceleration

He could use a helium balloon and a video camera.

yes, he could also move the launch site to the "edge" of earth" but that would make too much sense

mojvideo.com/uporabnik/rikisuave/slika/flat-earth-sun-moon-gif/534742

sadly thats how they think the sun works

I regret not saving the version of this photo with the 4chin logo

>1,800ft

Why doesn't he charter a Cessna for a pleasure flight or take a flying lesson or something?

kek'd thanks for the laugh

>he plains a straight lined flight path
>ends up landing much further from planned landing site due to the rotation of a spherical object known as the earth

I’d fucking kek to see them explain that

Just let me figure it out on his own. He'll be one less asshole that we have to deal with.

Those pilots are all on NASA's payroll obviously.

because why fly smoothly and safely at a low altitude when you can launch a subpar rocket and almost die?

Also I still do not understand why he wont launch near the "edge" of earth either or fuck as user said here () use a damn air balloon. You can still ride a balloon and would be alot more safe

>Just let me figure it out
ohai Max

Probably because he actually knows the earth isn't flat. It'd be incredibly easy to prove if it was true.

>couldve just went to a high building with an outside observation deck to see earth curvature
>decides to khs instead

He thinks earth is flat. He is mentally ill. Thats why

checkmate nigger lol

Without special permits. Which he could get if he took all the proper precautions and filled out the right forms. But as they told him, private launch area is a better option. I would hope he would still need to notify someone officially so he doesn't blow up a jet

If the earth is flat then why do snipers use the Coriolis effect?

>Coriolis effect: Any object moving horizontally on or near the earth's surface is deflected slightly off course due to the spinning of the planet.

Yeah, he suddenly started believing that about a year ago. When he needed a sponsorship, which he literally called in and asked for to a flat earth frequented radio show

Could be the wind that throws the bullet off course

>guise that constant force is really something that is always variable, the wind
kek

No, that is a whole other equation. Even humidity is a factor in a bullets trajectory

Flat Earthers, typically, are way too dumb to ever understand this.

Density would not exist without gravity.

Gravity is what causes the gas lower down to have a higher pressure than the gas high up in the atmosphere. Without "weight" there would be no density.

And then there is the multitude of different ways that you can test for the existence of gravity, independent of the earth's gravity.

Gravity can be proven using pendulums or weights-and-wires; Experiments that these fuck-tard flatters could actually run for themselves if they had the mental capacity to do so, and the inclination to prove themselves wrong ...which none of them will do.

Maybe after rocket man get's back down from his trip, assuming he does not become dad, he can run the next experiment in complete safety, like a non-total-retard.

I laughed way harder than I should've. If that's flat earth logic, I'm out before the stupid spreads

Buoyancy or some shit

B O I

Actually the coriolis effect can cause wind to deflect a bullet somewhat differently depending on which part of the earth you are on. For instance, in the southeast us where I live the coriolis effect causes circular wind motion to the right. Its due to the spherical shape of the earth

hahaha

Haha kys pls

Well played user

I aint dad yet

It's not that they can't run the experiments, they don't by choice because they know it doesn't agree with their conclusion.

Good, keep it that way. We don't need anymore retards in this world

Well maybe if you spent less time on 4chin you would have made it to space by now.

lol, i know that was my whole point.

They COULD run these experiments to prove themselves wrong, but they don't.

Cant, dome won't let us go into space

ok but that is not what user meant but saying its just the wind or when user brought up the sniper taking the coriolis effect into consideration. We all assumed shooting at one position

(-_- ' )

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

The biggest impact of this effect is on wind. I wanted to clear that up so one of the flat earthers with half a brain didnt call you out by omitting some of the facts of why and how wind is impacted

Nah m8 NASA just puts on a fucking light show near Iceland lol

trolls or not, flat earthers should be killed

Radio waves bounce off the ionosphere and are reflected back to earth so we can hear music from far away. Microwaves cannot reflect off the ionosphere, therefore, they disappear into space.. they are directional, so that's why we need lots of repeater towers to carry the signal.. if the earth was flat, we wouldn't need so many because they would just keep going in a straight line to the other end of the earth, give or take the terrain.. anyone who believes flat earth theory should join rocket man and pack a sandwich instead of a parachute.. can't fix stupid

Isn't fixing stupid the entire point of education?

He tried, he keeps missing because of the coriolis effect

Homeschooling is still legal for some reason.

No, it's teaching normal people how to do normal things.

Fixing stupid is for special education.

And if it doesn't work by the time you are in 5th grade, it's probably too late.

You have to be going a certain speed to break out of earth's atmospheres. That's why space shuttles have rockets then they break off then more rockets and then more rockets. I think it'd 15k mph they have to achieve just to get started leaving the atmosphere

near Iceland and Antarctica?
How come could they happen on a flat earther and why do why only see one and not both at the same time? A flat earth youd see both at the same time

you're reading a fox news article bro. that's not even what he said

I was home schooled, but i was also the one who mentioned the coriolis effect because I was a trained sniper for the marines.

The irony is all bundled up into a sphere

yes wind effects bullets but user here () was dismissing the Coriolis effect here () saying it was just the wind. And that is what we are discrediting the wind being the Coriolis effect

>good citizen only get taught what the government wants you to be taught
>grow up and go to college so you can get a good job and pay income taxes

Fuck off retard

lol, when every commercial airline pilot or anyone whos been in a plane or hot air balloon is in on a fabrication that the earth is flat.

but you don't even need to get near the top of the atmosphere to be able to see the curvature

>you're reading a fox news article bro
but doesnt the god emperor king president think fox is gud?

I just using the source user posted

For sure. Thus I was jesting at flat eartheds

> Northern lights
What do the flat earthers say causes these then?

Someone earlier in the thread also pointed out humidity affecting the bullet as well.
On two mile shots, the humidity can affect shots by more than 6 feet

The government confiscated his rocket before the lunch.

Beat me? thats suspicious if you ask me.

The Earth is not flat.

>source: QM1 for the navy. 18 years of experience

What the fuck? this is some elaborate suicide?

The fuck is a qm1? Can you speak normal?

>the government stopped someone from prob killing him self on public land thus not allowing them (the gov) to be held accountable for his stupidity
make sense to me

Screw those, I got one better:

Anti-Corpuscular Rays.

>When the (parallel in reality) rays of the sun, usually split into rays by clouds or mountains, appear to converge on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SKY from the sun.

They converge into a point away from the sun ...towards nothing.

This make sense if you understand how to draw in perspective, and if you accept that the rays of the sun are PARALLEL.

I'd love to see a flatty try to explain that one to me if they aren't parallel.

he was in the military so, no he can not speak normal anymore.

He can try, sure. But its more like translating than really speaking :3

He punked out and lied saying he couldn't launch rocket. Local government came forward and said they never tried to stop him.

The strings connect them, dumass. The solar system mom got me even has those showing.

>being this stupid in the 20th century

Acturallly, not true. I read the article where "a local government employee" saw the article in the paper, and decided to go over and tell him he "couldn't do this" over "government land" without a permit.

Makes total sense if you live in the Peoples Republic.

Holy shit, are you still talking about flat Earth?
Lmao, this shitty subject came back from the shadows when I decided to shitpost about it yesterday, never thought people would keep discussing about it.