Sup Forums, if you could change or add a rule to any professional sport, what would it be?

Sup Forums, if you could change or add a rule to any professional sport, what would it be?

ban anime

ban americans

fpbp

>complaining about anime images on Sup Forums

Diving incidents are reviewed with video after the match. If the judge rules there was a dive the player gets 5 matches suspension.

This

/thread

Allow soccer kicks in mixed martial arts

review of all fouls and stoppages during half time and full time. Refs could award cards where deemed necessary and regular card rules would apply.

that's a bit harsh, maybe a match or two

>allow death in mixed martial arts

Yeah all those PRIDE FC deaths. Ignoramus. And if you're concerned about death go watch real soccer you fucking zilch.

You have to go back

if you got kicked in the face like your head was a soccer ball you arent waking up

Pause time in soccer

multiball, all sports

I hate the nostalgia goggles people have for PRIDE

shit was literally fixed and the mafia had gotten involved

Fuck did you say white boi?

This

Flopping is punishable with 3-game suspension upon evidence. This can be applied after the match is completed, upon reasonable evidence.
>david_lols_smiling_pic.jpg

This is pretty good.

Get rid of stoppage time and simply work with a clock that gets stopped whenever the ball is out of play or a foul gets called. I absolutely hate diving players who pretend to nearly die on the pitch and sprint off after the opposition gets the card. Football matches are already consistently 105-110 minutes long, it won't turn in NBA/MLB/NFL 2.5 to 3 hour matches.

stay mad

Both leagues use a designated hitter. I'm tired of the National League being allowed to have less talent on their rosters because they give away a free out every time through the lineup.

>Cheating
>not okay to punish it harshly

This is why no one takes you seriously Amerika

Ban 3 pointers from basketball. No reason it should be worth more points.

I think stoppage for goals and injuries only.

ball in play time is around 65-70 minutes right now iirc

Fouls in the final two minutes of a basketball game either award a free point or possession to the shooting team.

Any player can touch the ball with your hands in European football.
Keep in mind that you still can't hold it.

In Soccer:

>If a player is fouled and is on the floor putting on a "OMG IT HURTS" act, if he doesn't get up in a certain amount of time or is has to be carried off to the sidelines, he shouldn't be allowed back on the pitch. (if your on the floor writhing in pain for more than 15 seconds and then somehow continue to play you're clearly just wasting time or being a bitch) Therefore he must be subbed out for another player, or, if all subs are used, you play with 10 men.

>If that new rule is implemented, arguing with a referee for an extended period of time should be an automatic yellow card (arguing would be pointless, and just a frustrating and childish waste of time, considering the fact that if you honestly think he made a bad call, your coach can challenge it, and you can fuck off back to your position).

>Coaches should have 3 opportunities to challenge to a ref's call with a replay (same as football, but without being able to use them as timeouts).

>Extra time at the end of halves should be analyzed and calculated by a side referee as exactly 50% of the total amount of time the ball was not in play during the match.

In MMA (UFC):

>Scoring rounds as 10-9/10-8 is fucking retarded. The 3 judges should score each contest with the loser of each round receiving 0 points, and the winner of the round receiving 1, 2 or 3 points depending on how much he outperformed the latter (therefore, if someone was completely destroyed in round one, they can't come out with a victory by being conservative and barely winning the next couple rounds).

In American Football/Other American Sports:

>AFC/NFC or other east/west groups are stupid, but I understand they are somewhat needed. But I feel that all sports should be played in a true "everyone plays everyone twice" structure with one home game and one away game. If that's completely out of the question, they need to at least switch around the teams in the groups with random draws (just like large soccer organizations).

finishing a game 0x0 awards no points for both teams, instead of 1

Neither league use a designated hitter. I'm tired of the American League being allowed to have limp-wristed pussies that don't play both halves of the game.

simulating/acting in soccer should be an instant red card

little girls GTFO of my sport

Make the rugby field wider. Players are twice the size they were fifteen years ago, the field needs to be updated, just like it has been in basketball.

2 points for goals from outside the 18 yard box

I like this too

was about to post this

>15 second play clock in football
>nfl now becomes the big12 to the extreme

THIS FOR FUCKS SAKE

no

No offsides in hokkei

Commercials aired during the game can't have diversity signaling or any other fucking propaganda.

Fuck the CBC

I read that as designated hitler and thought that for once america might be onto something.

Add multiball to soccer

After each math all cards shall be reviewed. If it's found that a player faked an injury, then an equivalent injury to that player on the next match that he plays shall not be awarded a call and play should continue as if nothing happened.
That will teach diving divas.

You have to go back

Every team must have an official waifu

Refs can be sent off for screwing up a call

>Any american sports
No fast food allowed in the stands

I'm surprised that no one is suggesting the shot clock meme for divegrass. I guess you guys finally learned why that would not work.

>Not knowing where you are

>mls and mlb
>steroids are now OK

Blocking home plate is allowed again.

>steroids ok in MLS

>entire spanish national team moves there