Ashkenazi Jews have a mean iq of 115. They are the literal intellectual master race...

Ashkenazi Jews have a mean iq of 115. They are the literal intellectual master race. It's only right that they Lord over the mindless slave like masses of the goyim.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>meme propagated by merchants and Molyjew
I've never seen a source for this. Give me one that isn't a jewish source.

Protip: you can't.

>this much shitty bait le trole of 2012 x'DDDD ROFLAMO
Saged.

Look at literally any iq study.

and I wonder who makes the studies?

50 cents have been deposited into your account.

>IQ of 115 is intellectual master race

This is Sup Forums's greatest dark secret.
>niggers are lower class because they're dumb
>kikes are higher class, not because kikes have hire IQs, but because of a Kike conspiracy.

How about you tell me the IQ of those tits instead of shitting up this board?

Ashekanzi women are certainly superior. My ex-wife is an Ashkenazi, and so is my son. Been in the bed of many a Jewish princess, and Ashkenazi are definitely the top class.

Wouldn't recommend marriage though.

>yfw we Europeans made them that smart by constantly making it harder for them to be normal and thus selecting them to be smarter
Titus should've finished the job

>believing iq is an accurate portrayal of intelligence
Give me a fucking break. It's an arbitrary man made test that determines a bunch of esoteric bullshit. It's useless for practical application and I'm sick of hearing about it.

>77

they are currently lording over us because of the intellectual and cunning advantage.

our weakness of empathy and daydreaming is also our greatest strength, and it rustles their jimmies to no end, just smart enough to get it, but trusting and hopeful enough to forgive and forget.

Jews cheat all the time. Chinks and koreans do the same thing thats why their scores are inflated.

>Ashkenazi Jews

I wonder what the difference between Ashkenazim and other Jews might be.

Did they breed extensively with the Chinese or something as a basis for further incestuous promotion of the acquired material?

I'd believe it Jews have given us most things great in this world but also most thing horrible in this world.

>Unit of measurements are manmade and therefore bullshit

MATH BTFO
SCIENCE BTFO
HUMANITY BTFO

It literally is used in hiring processes due to its good correlation with general success and intelligence. Don't be in denial user.

>Jews dominate intellectual, financial, business, media sectors
>in your own fucking post you demand a non-Jewish source because the influence they have is so ubiquitous
>somehow they aren't more intelligent

Nice logic

Sup Forums yesterday
> Nigger countries have low average IQs! Hahaha! Those pieces of shit are PROVEN to be Untermensch!
Sup Forums today
> What do you mean Jews have a high median IQ? That's obviously PROOF that Jews are in control of IQ tests and created them to trick the white man! It's all a conspiracy!

God damn pussy, you sound like those SJWs that complain that IQ tests were created by white men and therefore invalid. By the way, IQ tests were created by German psychologist based on the research of two French psychologists, no Jew trickery needed. Spoiler alert loser, Jews are smart, that's the reason why they are strong enough to compete effectively with races like Whites and East Asians. If they were dumb like niggers they wouldn't be a threat, they'd be drunks and druggies committing steet-level crimes and not holding leading positions in media and finance. Get your fucking shit together. If you're going to have a superiority complex you may as well develop some god damn skills and intellect to back it up, because holy shit you will not be able to compete with Juden if you just sit around pretending that any indication that they're intelligent and capable is a ruse.

> TL:DR: Jews are intelligent, that's the only reason they can compete with whites without being totally dominated at all points.

IQ is but a small component to what makes a certain race great. Industriousness is arguably the #1 trait for successful civilizations, and whites/asians dominate that. Jews are smart, but deviously lazy and would prefer feeding off existing infrastructure and productivity of obedient goys like the parasites they are. Seldom do they build for themselves, but rather appropriate the finished product when the right opportunity comes along. A bacteria or virus that hijacks the body of an organism does not make it greater.

>blacks consistently score the lowest in IQ exams
WE
>chinese consistently score higher than whites
THEY FUCKING CHEATED!!1
>jews have the the highest average IQ
It's not like these tests actually mean anything

> I wonder what the difference between Ashkenazim and other Jews might be.

They are Europeans, just cucked into feeling kinship with the Arab Jews and kept in the fold with massive propaganda and the benefits of parasitism.

>Seldom do they build for themselves, but rather appropriate the finished product when the right
And that's why they have more Nobel Prizes than any other race, right? Fucking retard.

>Jews are smart, but deviously lazy and would prefer feeding off existing infrastructure and productivity of obedient goys like the parasites they are.

That is because Ashkenazi Jews are so few in number ~12M total pop? Compared to ~1b whites and gorillions of Asians.

Israel, which has a small population, has an advanced economy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel

>As of 2015, Israel ranks in the top 18 nations in the world on the UN's Human Development Index, which places it in the category of "Very Highly Developed" — the highest ranked in the Middle East, and even surpassing European countries such as Austria, France and Finland.

Inb4 "the Jews control wikipedia and wrote this propaganda".

And yes, Israel gets needless gibsmedats from the USA but so do many other countries

>posting a low res pic of Kat "fat tits" Dennings

OP was once again a huge faggot

Congrats you've figured out the Jewish formula of tactics.

Sup Forums has been learning as well as growing. We might as well declare this board a religion..

>They are Europeans, just cucked into feeling kinship with the Arab Jews and kept in the fold with massive propaganda and the benefits of parasitism.

Go visit Israel bro and come back and tell me they're europeans. They're semitic fucks.

Even if the ones we notice over here display a somewhat European phenotype, they're still genetically closer to Arabs.

I like how Jews are white when whites want to claim their achievements, but they are a disgusting race of manipulative rats when they want someone to demonize.

>be a sneaky rat
>same as intelligence

Ashkenazis cluster close to s. Italian indeed but Israel is not for Ashkenazis only, I supposed there's plenty of more arab ones. Ashkenazi probably run their country though that's why they are doing good.

They're schizophrenic.

No seriously, alot of them are schizophrenic.

Oh and they have no moral adherence other than degeneracy.

>>chinese consistently score higher than whites
Someone post that link about chinese students cheating using smart watches.

They do cheat.

>jews have the the highest average IQ
Not all of them you fucktard. Just the ones that originated from Germany.. funnily enough.

>Israel, which has a small population, has an advanced economy.
No they don't, they have a dysfunctional kleptocracy thanks to years of religious pandering and fear mongering. The haredim basically dictate policy and collect the lions share of social services as religiously-sanctioned welfare and land development credits, leaving other infrastructure and defense strapped for cash and dependent on US aid.

Trading Intelligence for Stamina
First play through much?

Yes, effectively manipulating groups of people requires intelligence. Tyrone who sells drugs down the street is probably also a sneaky rat, yet you don't see him running Goldman-Sachs and Viacom, do you?

>No they don't, they have a dysfunctional kleptocracy thanks to years of religious pandering and fear mongering.

Sounds like America and half of Europe

Sup Forums is full of little egotists interpreting the world to suit their fancy. Except a lot of excuses, hypocrisy and unwarranted self-importance.

>prominent ashkenazi heritage on both sides of family
I could probably convert if I wanted but I'm far more white and consider myself white. Everyone in the family is fairly intelligent, but very penny pinching and mentally unstable though so it makes you wonder.

It's true though.

>having an IQ below 150

>top class

until they open their mouths.

>it's literally used for hiring
Where? I've never been asked for an IQ score at any interview. Because prior experience and actually knowing what you're talking about matter more than your ability to match up sliced squares and do multiple arithmetic problems concentrically.

>determines esoteric bullshit
Missed that part. I know English is a man made construct, but try a little harder to use it, hue.

>jews are smart
>6 million of them were genocided
nice "master race"

This isnt The Sims,nerd

I don't define the manipulative Jews as a race, Jewishness is a meme.

>australians are white
>200 were killed by Emus

Culling them only brought the average up.
>Jews invented the holocaust
>they never made anything

Shoah's are necessary for Jewishness to survive, it is what binds them together.

if jews are so smart whyd they get shoahed six gorillians?

You can keep your extra 5-10 IQ points and we'll keep our strength and looks.

I know that it's used in Japan for IT jobs for instance, and I'm fairly sure it's partly used in the US as well.
Of course, we're talking intellectual jobs for higher strata of society, you won't get tested for most of the pleb jobs.

Using cowtits actress as proof that Jews are smart?

Uh huh.

Oh and don't forget how they're fleeing to Israel now!

They dun goofed 2x.

They've been removed before. They'll be removed again.

literally this
if you want to get rid of jews then you have to integrate them hard

why did this thread even take off

Gosh Kat Dennings is ugly. She dated my fave though, bitch :(

Jews are smart but not smart in a practical way which is what counts. They can't into military conquest. Their whole culture is being parasites and persecuted for all of eternity. When they finally got their own country they still live life under the threat of rocket attacks. A smart nation wouldn't live under the constant threat of rocket attacks.

One thread is as good as another to discuss the nature of the Jew.

There's a never ending stream of new people coming after all, the same discussions are held over and over for their education.

And dyslexia.

>white people have higher IQ than black people
>WE ARE SMARTER
>white people have lower IQ the Jews
>IQ DOESN'T MEAN SHIT

My fellow white people always manage to baffle me.

how else you supposed to get the dental gold fillings out senpai

Okay so Jews are sheisty grubbers. They have this high IQ right? What I'm beginning to think is, that's probably actually a normal or more average IQ. It could be genetic, but look at how they've attacked us. Poison water, poison food, poison in the air. Poison vaccines and drugs, poison TV, poison government, poison everything. So they're attempting to dumb us down so they can take advantage.

Well you know what motherfuckers, not on my watch. You can't put enough fluoride in the water to stop the awakening.

Jews suck lol. The amount ive jerked off to this broads tv show is triple digits. Jews are sex creatures. When the silent opposition deus vults well save you fucking mongrels for semen reception

Ashkenazi Jews are a bunch of stupid ethnically ambiguous faggots and nothing you say will ever change that

I wish der Fuhrer would come back and do it right this time

Do you think blacks are smart? Yeah their IQ is low, that's some evidence. But the proof is in their behavior. They act like niggers, froggie. Niggers.

Fucking idiot.

so what? 115 is only mildly bright

anyone of decent intelligence is well above the mean of any racial or ethnic group

They don't let their retarded offspring take tests, or learn how to read. So they never get counted.

We give you shit but you dont know how to handle it and fuck up XD.

I love this ashkenazi IQ meme. First time I heard it was on Sup Forums. Makes me feel good about my useless self.

top kek this board sometimes
115 would be almost a standard deviation above whites, just like niggers IQ(85 I think) is a standard deviation below, which is huge
IQ has a bell distribution, which means that even with a smaller standard deviation they will have a much higher representation in high IQ fields like maths, physics and sciences in general, and this is in fact what we observe
moreover, a high average IQ for a population is well correlated with general economic success

the difference is huge but that's because 85 is so low it barely counts as human

115 is maybe "one of top 5 smartest kids in your class" tier. that's nothing. that's why I said mildly bright. nobody who has ever achieved a nobel prize has an IQ that low, for instance

>italians in charge of not being morons with no reading comprehension

talk about reading comprehension without even reading my post
do you understand what "average" and "bell curve" mean? abbos shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums

we really got you good gentiles

this is pathetic. you don't even understand what I'm trying to say

>sometimes

my sides

> Wouldn't recommend marriage though.

Curious to know why? I'm plotting to marry one eventually.

That's pretty fucking high for an average. It's one full standard deviation above the average. It's the same difference between white people and black people.

>Obviously one of the lower specimens of whites

You are dumb, even for a white guy

my user ID = 911
quite fitting given the subject matter, amirite?

I hope you understand that stupid people are incapable of recognizing the intelligence of much smarter people. I found out I'm at least a quarter ashkenazi this year, it makes a lot of sense. It's crazy how much of a difference it is from normal white people. My family and myself are bright, quick, witty and perceptive as all hell.

Name?

Only because Hitler killed all the ones stupid enough to stay put.

I completely understand it and told you why you are wrong and it doesn't matter.
Yes, 115 is not a big deal, but when it's an "average" as opposed to being a "standard deviation above" it means that given a certain IQ range of greatness, say from 125 to 150, Jews are going to be overrepresented compared to whites.

A IQ of 15 is not good bro..

Milana Vayntrub. AKA AT&T girl.

Hitler killed jews because he believed they were part of a genius international conspiracy to take over planet Earth. He did not think they were stupid, he saw them as an existential threat.

so? someone who's decently intelligent is still going to be more intelligent than the average jew they encounter.

>115
>smart

I wasn't really talking about his rationale, just a result of his actions. The people that were either smart enough or rich enough got the fuck out of there.

>They are the literal intellectual master race

There are 10x more Whites with 130+IQ than jews, there are more Whites with 130+IQ than there are jews.

>Even if the ones we notice over here display a somewhat European phenotype, they're still genetically closer to Arabs.

Total garbage.

They do indeed show distant links with middle eastern Jews, but in *every* case this signal only appears when you discount the overwhelming number of linkage groups that connect them with Europeans. The Y chromosome connections appear to be real (though try to find the actual data to rework the studies - I bet you can't) assuming no hijinks, but disappears utterly once you start looking at the ENTIRE REST OF THEIR GENOMES which reflect thousands of years of European white heritage.

The "we're really distinct" storyline is a very particular and narrow interpretation of the results of those studies.

Ashkenazi jews are going extinct faster than whites, no shoah needed. Israel is full of browns with explosive birth rates and Western diaspora racemixes like crazy.

Just going by basic statistics, 84% of people are below 115 IQ. Your average jew is smarter than the majority of people in general.

I don't care if you believe me, it's the case.

this is why I must breed with a jewish woman

That's not how statistics work.

Brown or white is irrelevant. As long as they have ashkenazi blood they are going to be way smarter than any other people.

>someone who's decently intelligent is still going to be more intelligent than the average jew they encounter.
and why does this matter in any way? what IQ tells you is about the probability of this happening, and a standard deviation above means that the probability of your scenario happening is going to be fairly low

>Just going by basic statistics, 84% of people are below 115 IQ. Your average jew is smarter than the majority of people in general

so? are you below 115 IQ yourself?

I'm at least a quarter Ashkenazi.

Nope. Israel's mean IQ is in double digits. No meme, look it up.

Tell me Sheev. If the Force is so intelligent, why are there no good Jewish games?