Why do you think blacks are inferior?

why do you think blacks are inferior?

reasons.

Base it of what's going on in africa/new zealand/projects.

They are.

really ?

Explain this.

africans have as an average an extreme lack of great minds. Not to mention significantly lower mental capacities than other races. This can best be seen in that the thousands of years head start they had as civilizations, and yet nearly ALL significant advancement has been made by east asians, Mediterraneans and europeans. we have virtually nothing to thank africa for other than cheap labor and literal aids

Because their collective IQ often says so

This is now a KANG thread.

u think u can do better a black people in a same situation (against same pain nd difficulty obstacle )

they haven't evolved. they're about 10,000 years behind the rest of the civilized world

10,000 ? I would say 1 million.

not all of africa is a fucking shithole nigger. It includes some of the most fertile and resource abundant lands in the world, and yet virtually none of it developed because niggers lack intelligence and motivation

Anything they touch they destroy, there is not one "black culture" that can hold a candle even to a midtier white or yellow culture.

Roaches...hard to kill, breed fast and a waste of matter.

Egyptian was black sorry

nope, blacks or most often nubians in egyptian culture were mostly slaves and mercenarry soldiers. ancient Egyptians are Mediterranean, and pharoahs were pretty damn white.

if u 're so intelligent just go to the origin of information to get the true story

u re so dumb !

Why go to the origins when i can look at modern day africa. Both look the same. Jus bcuz niggers harbor the first civilizations and have yet to progress past that without white help doesnt mean anything

Because I work in Detroit.

Black people are inferior because they are only usefull for physical work force, while white people have a higher iq, while asian people may have the highest iqs, white people have invented more things than any other race.

GigaNigga 9000 spotted

story was falsified sorry for u but ur origin was darker than their skin color

Suck me stupid monkey !

it's always be like that , pure violence ! I hope u'll in peace with u ,tormented soul!

Because they are monkeys

Think? Name me a black genius. Genius.

Niggers do not matter.

What are science and facts? Also, after decades if co-existing with these subjumans it should be fairly obvious .

because of visiting Sup Forums for years

quod erat demonstrandum

bejamin Banneker
Madam CJ Walker
Frederick Jones
STOP TO BE STUPID N READ ! true is all around u

>who dat? dad?

whoaw I love u ! really now I can tell a R a bit intelligent cause I'm talking with u since...rest in peace

Egyptians still excist! Youre talking like they are extinct and we dont know jack shit about them!
Egyptians are arab! Like the entire north africa you fucking brainshitlords.

>think

air conditioning unit: Frederick M. Jones; July 12, 1949
almanac: Benjamin Banneker; Approx 1791
auto cut-off switch: Granville T. Woods; January 1,1839
auto fishing devise: G. Cook; May 30, 1899
automatic gear shift: Richard Spikes; February 28, 1932
baby buggy: W.H. Richardson; June 18, 1899
bicycle frame: L.R. Johnson; Octber 10, 1899
biscuit cutter: A.P. Ashbourne; November 30, 1875
blood plasma bag: Charles Drew; Approx. 1945
cellular phone: Henry T. Sampson; July 6, 1971
chamber commode: T. Elkins; January 3, 1897
clothes dryer: G. T. Sampson; June 6, 1862
curtain rod: S. R. Scratton; November 30, 1889
curtain rod support: William S. Grant; August 4, 1896
door knob: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
door stop: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
dust pan: Lawrence P. Ray; August 3, 1897
egg beater: Willie Johnson; February 5, 1884
electric lampbulb: Lewis Latimer; March 21, 1882
elevator: Alexander Miles; October 11, 1867
eye protector: P. Johnson; November 2, 1880
fire escape ladder: J. W. Winters; May 7, 1878
fire extinguisher: T. Marshall; October 26, 1872
folding bed: L. C. Bailey; July 18, 1899
folding chair: Brody & Surgwar; June 11, 1889
fountain pen: W. B. Purvis; January 7, 1890
furniture caster: O. A. Fisher; 1878
gas mask: Garrett Morgan; October 13, 1914
golf tee: T. Grant; December 12, 1899
guitar: Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886
hair brush: Lydia O. Newman; November 15,18–
hand stamp: Walter B. Purvis; February 27, 1883
horse shoe: J. Ricks; March 30, 1885
ice cream scooper: A. L. Cralle; February 2, 1897

They are a lesser species. Not as smart. Not as driven. No intellectual curiosity. Quick to emotional surges. Happy to sit around all day and do nothing.

Why ask? Just move to a city with a black Majority. seek answers for yourself.

We wuz inventors n sheeet..
>Door knob
>Door stop
>dust pan
BUAHAHAHAHA

Im not a nigger im a redguard

You forgot hair brush.

Physically they have been proven to be above the white race, however this is only given to them from the ancestry of genetics which were given to them by the slaves as a means to make the workflow easier and more sustainable for them. Due to the congregation of segregation in the US they then lost more of their mental and intelligence qualities, because they were given less. After years of these changes the average black was in a way forced into the Ape-Like Ghetto nature they are known for today. Now that this is implemented on them as the social normal for their culture, they are raised without progression in their minds because they are given the mindset that the "Whitey'z gots da ficks itz". Through their clear mental inferiority they compensate with a superiority complex, and through their repertoire of utilizing racism to push people to bend to them they are slowly making the attempt to close in on superiority without actually changing their animalistic culture.

Oh, and because I'm a white Sup Forums user who sees them do stupid shit all the time that pisses me right the fuck off.