What do we think of Laura Prepon, who played Donna Pinchiatti in 'That 70's show'? Pics, pics, pics!

What do we think of Laura Prepon, who played Donna Pinchiatti in 'That 70's show'? Pics, pics, pics!

Butch Scientologist untalented

watched the series just for her:

I always hear people say how attractive she is but I just don't see it. Like a 6 at most.

Cute. Not sure what she's like IRL or what she looks like these days.

not very attractive. never has been. even worse nowadays.

>scientologist
fuck. yeah, confirmed. didn't know that until now. what a dumb stooge this bitch is. also married a dude with down syndrome by the looks of it.

father time hasn't treated her well. looks he's back over her with a bus.

That 70's show was a show made in 1997 about a group of teenagers in 1977.

We are now in 2017, do the math.

trust me, we male anons -all- watched that shitfest just for her. wasn't for the poor comedy with dubbed laugh track thats for fucking sure.

> do the math
fuck off ameritard.

I'm just curious on why would you think I'm a ameritard?

She's aiight

only people that use the term 'do the math' are ameritards or wanna be ameritards. since it's early morning in the land of the fat fucking retards, i think it's safe to assume that you: are ameritarded.

Correction

Scientology did this to her

would

777 illuminati confirmed

Is Laura ???

too bad about the scientology

and what the fuck is it with gingers dying their hair? you have the rarest natural hair color on the planet and you want to look like every other boring slut out there?

is so they can appear to have a soul

depends on the mood, sometimes wanna fuck sometimes passable

She's been naked in that Netflix show.

hot hot hot

she looks alright, but those eyebrows are hideous

also, chek'd

The eyebrows ruin it. She probably plucked them too much and they'll never grow back. She was a looker though. SAD!!!

that was the style at one time, eyebrows have gone back to more natural looking lately.

the super thin ones will probably be back in like a decade or two

still can't believe mom (high) jeans are a thing again, ugh. Bring back the lowriders and coin slots.

Scientologist. I don't think about her; and she obviously can't think for herself.

Because europoors say "maths" and like to use commas instead of decimals. Dumbshits.

google orange is the new black

cuz i just said some dumb shit

pics

gingers are mental af