New celeb thread, no c-listers

new celeb thread, no c-listers

We need to bring this whore down a peg or two

Fucking tight

Oh, wait it's a herman thread
he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Perfect feet for...

Herman is some autistic deviant who was spending every waking hour on here shitting the place up. He would start most of the celeb threads for the express purpose of trying to create a circle jerk because he is a huge faggot that is only interested in user's dicks and not the girls in the pics he is posting.

Go be 12 somewhere else.

The main Herman of the celeb thread is an autistic NEET shut-in:
His posts =
>stutterfag spammer/VicJustice >Mackenzie Foy (underage atm)
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl underage atm)
>Tayanon (one of them) as a homosexual circlejerk under the guise of a female celebrity
>Ariana Grande scat fetish spam
>impersonates Robertsfag by spamming spiderman, while requesting Emma R to be posted, fooling anons into believing it's actually Robertsfag
>does double bluff troll spamming horses when Robertsfag posts Emma R to trigger him, perpetuating a spam cycle
>he spams his own Herman pasta to draw attention to himself
Typically, the NEET Herman's autism is triggered when other anons ignore him and he begins his troll posts/spam
Any questions?

>No Kaley edition

Yummy

No. Fuck off

I made a slowed down version of the part of this where he slaps her ass. He basically spreads it. if you want to see that

I can fap to this. More of her.

I have no idea who this is

Yes everything of that thick milf ass

God Kate has such an amazing body

If kate was even remotely close to me and i knew about it i wouldn't be able to control myself.

That was Kesha? Wow. Yeah, Kesha's alright

those tits are fuckin spectacular

Insert tongue here

Control yourself from what exactly?

>Herman is some autistic deviant who was spending every waking hour on here shitting the place up
Robertsfag=Herman
Confirmed by Robertsfag aka Herman jr.

that pic was her super young

Control my dick. Is probably have to polevault out of the room

I would enjoy seeing this.

Drinking from her cleavage would be hard to top

Seeing what?

Bounce bounce. Fuck

Inability to control yourself due to her presence

Nudes?

Here's some more badonkadonk.

Her ass looks like it's about to bust out of her bodysuit here. Like it's barely hanging on.

My Vicky is the bestest

She is one of the few women in hollywood i would call legit sexy.

see
>noc-listers

Fuck I want to slam against that

oh sweet a Kaley thread

I agree. Thus it would be amusing to watch your lack of control

Look at that body

Id probably be a stuttering mess. My whole body would be shaking.

are you ready to bow and beg ari
for a piece of her smelly poop!

That would be very entertaining. Kate is fucking stunning

Moarr

I fap to the rhythm of that ass in that webm every time

People always argue about if a celeb is jot or not but kate never gets that. Maybe because she is a legit godess.

I donĀ“t really care for your literal fetish shitposts but your usage of exclamation marks annoys me so fucking much

Well that's how you make me nut :) still going though

Probably because those tits are legit perfect

I don't usually save Kate's pics, but I saved that one

I know what you're doing sir...and I think I like it

She's got a little something for everyone.

you came and are going for more?

Fuck

This is a celeb thread. Not a try-hard never nude psuedo-internet celeb bimbo thread.

Don't post her again.

Meant to put "celeb" in quotes

More please

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

Yes Moar

>as he posts a psyedo celeb bimbo

Tits are a big something for me. Would be impossible to control oneself around her