Does your cunt have any tattoos or something similar that are associated with unintelligent low class types?

Does your cunt have any tattoos or something similar that are associated with unintelligent low class types?
In Australia, southern cross tattoos are very popular with bogans.

Here we have tattoos.

Where is the trashiest place to have the southern cross tat? I'd say back of the leg. Seen plenty of scummy cunts around with a southern cross on the back of their leg and they roll their trackie leg up so people can see it.

Bravo

Back of the shoulder is always the most trashy because it shows through the bogans wife beater

Maori tattoos

lol

Tattoos in general desu

"Only God can judge me"

knew this one fat chick who got a tat that said "only god can judge my" she had to had "life" a couple of months later for it to make sense, she noticed it said my only a couple of weeks later.

Why wasn't it in Hebrew or Arabic?

>5 stars
Wow, he must be a retard

Neck is pretty bad.

Any tattoo my man. Can't remember the last time I saw someone that isn't trash or a new entrant to the middle class that has one.

Went to school with a kid, he was the jock/thug guy in the year, who got his surname tattooed on the back of his neck. He had a Maori name and thought he was a warrior or something. Pretty fucking pathetic, all in all.

That looks pretty good desu, I like tasteful patriotism

I don't hate the idea of tattoos but I can't think of anything that I'd want as a tattoo.

I actually like that design. It's a distinctive symbol not by being a fancy shape itself but by the arrangement of very simple less distinctive symbols. Aesthetic.

It's the culture of it that's the problem. I never gave it much thought but I suppose it actually does look alright on its own.

our national emblem on chest

I like this thread.

I nearly got one back in 2009 before they were known as a bogan thing.

So glad I didn't because it would have been covered up by now or lasered.

I have a tattoo of my dead daughters name. It's on my arm so I can easily cover it up. Does this make me thrash user? I work as an investement banker...

The southern cross has been the bogan logo forever mate

Yes, LARPing makes you trash.

Isn't larping that shit that all those spergs do. Dress up and play elves in the forest?

At least the Serbs will know who to shoot first.

A lion, the vergina star, over designed crosses, anything patriotic in general. Also stars, feathers, and shitty quotes for women

Are southern cross tats a thing in NZ at all?

>Does your cunt have any tattoos or something similar that are associated with unintelligent low class types?
yes, they're called tattoos

How young are you?

Southern cross tattoos and stickers only started to be a thing around 2008.

Stars and chinese stuff tattoos...

Also fake nails.

21, so I suppose you might be right actually.

Stars, infnity symbols, birds, dreamcatchers, anything written. Tribald were the fad for chavs but they went out of fashion, but now full sleeves are a thing. Most of them are cheap, with bad quality ink that fades out in less than a year because they will do everything to show the tattoo off, exposing it to too much sun.

Women are even worse when it comes to tattoos. Usually, if men have tribals or shit like that, you know they are retarded, low educated chavs. But then you have midly intelligent women with quotes or dream catchers that ruins them for ever.

Brutal

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo like pic related, but don't know if it's dumb/autistic

Whatever happened to Yin yang tattoos?

In the 90's lots of people had them and now I never see them.

Did people all get them covered up or removed?

We have a special culture of prison/criminal tatoos, each has it's own meaning.
8-ended stars mean the guys is a thief, number of church towers means how many times you have been to prison etc. There are also special tattoos for faggots.

Ultra autistic, perfect for a swede

It is

Why do yanks get tattoos in Chinese? it's hip with the kids

thats kinda like a jew tattooing a swastika on his forehead

Even if a fucking italian got it, it would've been autistic as fuck. You're Swedish. Think if you wanted to tattoo *Sweden* on your shoulder, how retarded would that make you look?

>quotes or dream catchers
Oh god...
I know that shit and I hate it.

but it's cool though. Rome represents civilization and strength

what do you mean

>imagine some beta-ass swedlet roleplaying as a Roman irl

you're a barbarian Jörgen
sorry to say

b-but we wuz auxiliaries n shiet

You'll love picrelated.

You're either shitposting or thick headed. Do you also think diversity is necessary in Sweden?

Any tribal tattoo or some random text in Chinese is considered trashy. Also getting a tattoo of the coat of arms of Finland is kinda tacky, but I understand why someone would want to get one.

Lol, I think it's the most widespread low class tatoo worldwide, from Russia to Africa, meanwhile all the abrahamic religions forbid tatoos.
Religious tatoos are the most retarded ones.

>Rome represents civilization and strength
How?
It specifically refers to the Roman Republic and Rome is long gone. It was a cesspool of imperialism, degeneracy, murder and injustice while it existed too. That's the absolute height of cuckoldry. You wouldn't do it if a fantastical image of "Rome" wasn't shilled in propaganda by Romans themselves and subsequent cucked Westerners.

In any case it looks shit aesthetically, doesn't represent anything specific except Senate and Roman People. Not even Rome as a state, or it's actions.

If swastikas are illegal in Germany, what happens if you tattoo one, on your forehead for example?

You don't get it, Romans raped little boys in order to educate them into real men. He's just tattooing his childhood memories.

That's a good question. Would the state forcibly remove it, or would the guy with the tattoo have to wear something that covers the tattoo?

It's retarded as hell if you're not Italian or at least Latino.

I really like the mexican girls with chicano style tattoos.

>Romans raped little boys
Bullshit. You're just angry because the Romans cucked your country into oblivion

I'm finding some dank shit,
I'm not particularly nationalistic but this ones is cool as fuck.

they make you cover it with muslim jizz facial

Fuck I thought this was just an Anglo problem. Do they at least get it in cyrillic?

They would put him into a concentration camp in the name of PC nazism.

Nice triplets Sweden.

Isn't it Svyatoslav skull?
Fuck you.
Also
>swastikas
>rune style captions
Do you realize it's cringe as fuck to be a nazi if you're brown?

Thepuer delicatuswas an "exquisite" or "dainty" child-slave chosen by his master for his beauty as a "boy toy",[85]also referred to asdeliciae("sweets" or "delights").[86]Unlike the freeborn Greekeromenos("beloved"), who was protected by social custom, the Romandelicatuswas in a physically and morally vulnerable position.[87]The "coercive and exploitative" relationship between the Roman master and thedelicatus, who might be prepubescent, can be characterized aspedophilic, in contrast to Greekpaiderasteia.[88]The boy was sometimescastratedin an effort to preserve his youthful qualities; the emperorNerohad apuer delicatusnamedSporus, whom he castrated and married.[89]

Being Swedish and tattooing *SPQR* on your shoulder is basically declaring that you're the whole state's *boy toy*. You fucking cuck.

It's worldwide popular shit. Literally from Africa to Russia etc, in local languages.

It's Nikifords skull and those are not nazi swastikas.

>The boy was sometimes castrated in an effort to preserve his youthful qualities
That is some sick shit.

last

>are not nazi swastikas
Lol, it's a shit used by neonazis to claim it's not a nazi

Either that's christian propaganda or most Romans didn't have that kind of slave

literally me

True miracle

could be, we wuz larpers and neonazis have an overlap, but the pic really doesn't give me the usual nazi vibes
it's highly nationalistic in the symbolism, but the link to modern nazism(hitler) is slim if it exists imo

>this much damage control

This explains Sweden's current situation so much.

what happened to that chap?

>if you're brown
im probably way whiter than you tho, kavkaz mutt

wtf I love rome now

>tattoos
>intelligent high class people

You can only pick one.

the tat that saved the empire

also. not Bulgarian, but thinking about getting this one lads

thoughts?

Is there any stigma about covering them up once you're out?

True for the most part, but there are exceptions.
Most people fundamentally misunderstand tattoos.
Tattoos aren't means of self expression, they are a symbol of belonging.
That's why mafias around the world adopt them. That's why they fit in nationalist circles and other cliques.
Currently the high class does not have tattoos and that's part of it's identity.

However, I could see my self getting tattoos specifically relating to my 'class', since I'm no richfag.
For example if programmers started tattooing the technologies they work with it would make sense.
There is already tribalism in the community.

how about something like this?

>all those shitty tattos ITT
>my boi Ogito not posted yet

Its retarded but not because what people told you, instead Its retarded because the Republic was weak and the 'motto' has many other uses that normies will not get.

Instead get something numismatic like 'AVG IMP' or 'SOL INVIC'

The same, only regional instead of national. Only racists do national for some reason.

>when you've seen Once Were Warriors a few too many times

bump

lots of women here have spades card logo tattoed. no idea what it means though

Ace of Spades

it means that they fuck black men

Yes. Southern Cross tattoos are also popular with the lower classes here too. The filthy, the lowest common denominator, the mariada, loves these.

GALO DOIDO MELHOR DE MINAS! CHUPA MARIA!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Rome represents civilization and strength

Åke you're making me cringe.