Americans will defend this

americans will defend this

Not this one

degenerate

Degenerates around the world will.

Oh boy here we go

Muslims will marry this

Why is his son so slutty?

Do you wanna ask that question again after some introspection?

No we won't

What the fuck?

Damn this confirms not only is liev schrieber's son growing up a faggot and maybe eventually a trap but he is also sucking his daddy's cock behind closed doors. I doubt he takes it up the ass yet tho.

Of course we will defend it. Do you see that truck in the background, it's a Ford, not some silly litre eater.

This is Liev Schreiber OMG

Kid may just be going through an akward phase, chill out, or kid may be gay, once again, not a big deal.

>Arabs will

that kid will die from AIDS before he turns 14

I would fuck him so hard he'd get pregnant in the anus, no homo

>"No homo"

>americans will defend this
Not me.
And I don't think it's right, but it is his kid, and it's not my business to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't let their own kids do, so there's that.
That being said, there's no way I'd ever let my Either of my sons dress up as a girl, much less encourage it, because I'm not trying to raise a couple of little faggots.

>2k17
>being this cisnormative

enjoy the funerals of your closeted homo kids when they commit suicide

this

if it's a choice between letting your son wear a dress and having him hang himself then it's a fairly easy choice

Instead of fucking 8 year old boys in the ass? Duh

>not wanting to fuck 8 year old boys in the ass

faggot

If they turn out to be gay, I don't really have a problem with that, but I'm sure as hell not going to encourage it while they're growing up.
Once they're old enough to figure out their sexuality for themselves, if they come to the realization that they're gay, then that's great, good for them.
I just don't think it's right to encourage that shit at a young age. I mean, they're boys, and they're being raised as boys.

how old are they post pics of them so I can beat off

Russians will shitpost with this

No, you're thinking of France.

i wish my parents dressed me like this as a child

>Holy shit, a little kid is wearing a costume.
>but it's a boy wearing a costume of a girl
>how will I decide if I want to fuck the little kid or not

>Oh my god my utopian civilization where everyone thinks and acts exactly like me is collapsing around me.

Wtf. No, I'm not posting pics of them on here. If you want to beat off to pics of young boys, I'm sure you can find some elsewhere.

>this old b8
its still good!

Sadly people think it's the dress option

I thought that was his daughter just dressing up as a slut

>fairly
fairy-ly

why does this trigger so many?

I wouldn't let my young kid dress like that. After like, 15/16, I figure he's about old enought decide what he wants to dress as though.

Blows my mind that, with the internet, they will let their kid dress in a way that will get them beat up for the next decade.

Idk sure as hell doesn't trigger me I just enjoy and laugh my ass when I see dumbass parents like this and like the one posted in OP, I could give two kikes what random people do with their kids.

Are you triggered? Stay mad you little bitch, as long as you keep up the anger I'm happy, don't forget to stay mad.

Do you encourage them to be straight? Is that fine? Do you think it's okay for them to watch men and a women kiss? I don't think sexuality should be "encouraged" beyond telling kids it's okay if you want to touch yourself and practice safe sex.

Its his kid. How he wants to raise them its up to him. He decided that if his son wants to dress up as a female character, then so be it. "You can be anything you want to be" is a legit phrase. As long as the kid isn't having sex/making out/etc, then whatever. Once he's an adult, then he can go wild.

Bottom line is, if there are no laws being broken, then its fair game. The extent of your participation begins and ends at forming an opinion. Anything beyond that is outside of your control and shouldn't even be a thought of consideration.

>a boy wearing a costume of a girl

are they going to a costume party?

Not only will I defend it I will fap to it.

Yeah basically, they were at a convention is my understanding. A convention themed around comic book characters, like the child is dress up as. Barely Quinn is also the o my character with A cool outfit in suicide squad, kid probably just thought the movie was really cool, she's colorful and harass, he liked that. That's my guess.

this guy gets it
I suspect tho, that this celebrity might use his own child for publicity. Its a possibility but lets hope not.
maybe he encouraged his son to do it

big meh then

Oy vey we fucked up

dat finna be one fine trap in a few years

yeah.
we get it.
suicide squad was a shitty movie.
margot robbie's harley is a shitty harley.
a girl is still free to dress up in a costume if she wants.

I'm british and I'm ok with it. It's a kid dressing up in a pretty cool outfit. Fuck you guys

It's a little boy not a girl.

I went out in drag for Halloween when I was like 9, with 5 friends. 25 years ago nobody thought it was a big deal, and none of us are catching dicks in the mouth to this day

no, it's a boy.
the dude has two kids.
they look almost identical.
the boy went as luke.
the girl went as harley.
but if you want to keep believing it's a boy to satisfy your weird little trap fantasies, hey... don't let the truth stop you.

you fuckin idiots, thats his daughter in the pics, though his son looks almost exactly like his daughter.

>You fucking idiots

Go on his Twitter you autistic fuck it's his boy.

Me too, I was disappointed at first, but now I'm even more disappointed

They're both boys, dipshit. Look it up.

except he has 2 sons, not a son and daughter

Agreed, I just love seeing triggered people screaming about it, the more it makes then mad the funnier it gets.

He has two sons, even then though, why be upset?

Only if he's a republican.

So would Roy Moore.

If my kid wanted to dress up as Harley Quinn, I'd let him. If the other kids bullied him, then he would learn a lesson. If they don't he'll learn something as well. If I tell him not to, the only thing he'll learn is that he needs validation from a higher authority.

because that is literally child abuse, she is forcing her daughter/son to change genders so she looks like she is oppressed. its a game between the left that they like to play, im more oppressed than you

Shit that's a male?

Well, that adds a new level of WTF to those pics..

That boy will grow up to happy. Too bad your fathers didnt respect you the same. Your early existence was so pathetic you have to find problems with others to feel less insecure. A shame really. you could have started accepting your closet homosexuality years ago and maybe you wouldn't have to judge others to make sense of the world.

The man is definitely a pedo

That made me hard. Kai Schreiber is best shota.

It's not homo, it's pedo. But who cares, he's a little kike.

While this definetly is out of the ordinary behavior for a parent. I wouldn't go as far as calling it pedo.
He just seems like a loser in my eyes. Get your own hobbies pop.

Old Meme.
So many dumb newfags here.
Kill yourselves if you haven't seen this before.