i don't think asking for erp and peoples addresses is a good thing to do

stuffed butts

addy means username lol

Tiger butts

it means thirty different things depending on where you live

how does addy even correlate into username though

plenty of /fur/ here:
yiff.picjizz.com/

whats the best way to rid my ass of hair without it getting itchy or just generally bothering me later

what'd you die to this time retard

bump for butts

they stood in the fire

I thought he'd be here
Probs asleep then

laser hair removal

oh the other faggot
yeah idk about his whereabouts

that's what I'm talking about! sexy butts ready for a good pounding

if you see him, ask for me
im sleep

sure thing
goodnight you aussie fuck

if getting fucked would feel as great as this guy's face implies

gotta get that prostate

apparently mine isn't sensitive enough to enjoy it. rubbing/massaging it doesn't do anything for me. it's frustrating.

rip

butts

shark butt

nice. horse butt

lick butt

Poke a man (butt)

yes please

lick

lick lick

Did anyone here had sex with a guy?

stick dick in butt

Yes.

Yes.

yes

greentext?

>dick was stuck in my butt

Oh, and forgot
>sucked his dick

yes yes

yep. sexxded three guys so far

Which time do you want?
>Time I found out that 6 inches can't really be felt that well going in and out of my ass
>Time I found out that 7 inches can absolutely ruin a whole week if no care is paid to my ass

Superb greentext. The hurricane winds generated from how fast I was whacking it knocked down my entire south wall of my house and now car alarms all over the neigborhood are going off.

The 7 inches one

this
thee better be poo and leakage involved >:/

sey sey

>Was stupid and horny in the past, just as I am now
>Started looking for a Master, since that was my fetish
>Found a guy around my age, surprisingly rich and had a house all to himself from some good job- I just figured he was born into money
>We banter back and forth, he turns out to be the overbearing type
>Not responding to a text within thirty seconds leads to a follow up "Well?"
>"Slave?"
>"Well?"
>"Hello?"
>Decide to finally shut him up and meet up for a night, telling him that I'm new to most stuff but eager to be used pretty rough
>We agree to meet one night at around 9pm, his place
>Fucking almost a McMansion, he has to hide his multiple pet dogs so they don't bother us
>I brought a bunch of shit that I had- open mouth gag, sex toys, lube, etc.
>He binds my arms behind my back and puts my on his knees, then gets undressed, flopping out his 7-inch thicc boi
>Wants to blindfold me, which is a tough sell for my very first time meeting up with someone. Don't want to be bound, blindfolded, and gagged and unable to do literally anything
>I accept being blind-folded, but no gag for now
>He presses the thick tip against my lips and presses in, goes right to the back of my throat way too quickly for my comfort
I guess that's part 1

hot tbh

oui oui

I knew you'd love it.

lol dont suppose you live in the UK? Sounds like my type of guy

Part 2:
>Up until now I've always fantasized about being roughly facefucked, but never been able to really do it
>Practicing on toys just makes the tip prod at the back of my throat harshly, it never bends and goes down
>This guy encounters a bit of the same problem, I end up just gagging around the tip of his dick as he tries to press it down past the entrance to my throat
>He gets an idea
>Position change: I'm now on my back on his couch, my head hanging over the edge- he takes off the blind-fold to let me get into the proper position
>He straddles my face and gets right back to humping
>To this day I can still see his butt-hole from below as he went deep
>SURPRISE! Easiest entry into my throat I've ever felt. I was preparing to recoil and gag as he bruised the back of my neck, but literally all that happened was he just easily pried my throat open and sank right in, I didn't even feel any pain
>Start gagging super hardcore, though
>Knowing that that's what we both were hoping for, he goes in
>I start making a mess of my own face, as one does when upside down and being firmly throat-fucked
>Have to close my eyes and just feel what he's doing, practically crying from gagging so much
>Eventually I pussy out, twisting my head and trying to gasp for breath to keep him from sliding back down my throat
>He gives up and we get ready for the main course.
End of Part 2 I guess

Pick is pretty much my fetish

sharing stories is pretty lame

very hot. I agree with the pic my gag reflex is shit

How do you guys like to jerk off?

>don't masturbate for most of the day
>get horny
>stick handle of hammer up my ass
>put rubber band around my balls
>use coconut oil to masturbate
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>cum in less than a minute

usually just the hand/hands and fingers. I like gripping the base with one hand then working the top like mad with the other, working my taint and gripping my scrotum. I've been meaning to try a vibe in a condom against my banjo string with a condom but not done that yet

everyone is bisexual

bit rude m8 :/

The UK is gay.

But I'm straight.

Part 3:
>Rather than do any real preparation, he just flips me over on the couch and pulls me back until my ass is hanging over the edge.
>Must figure my saliva is good enough lube
>No, It's Not.
>He presses right up against it and leans forward, almost laying on top of me
>Puts all his weight into this one first thrust
>My ass can't hold something like that back, and I end up pretty much crying out like a bitch as he squeezes in
>Instantly I don't concentrate on the binds rubbing my wrists sore, the rough cushions of the bed on my body, or the fact that my face is covered in throat-fuck
>Only feel my ass yawning open around his dick
>He keeps pressing in with his weight, despite my yowling and struggling
>Slow going, since I'm pretty much a vice-grip on his dick, but he doesn't take the hint
>More and more goes in, and I start pushing at the floor with my feet as much as I can to skid myself forward away from him
>He just lays on me, now my feet just slide on the ground
>More and more of his cock goes up inside me
>Finally I bottom out, 1 inch before he's balls deep
>I grunt and struggle more, he just starts trying to grind and fuck the last inch in

End of part 3

not gay enough m8

posting traps isn't straight tho

Yeah, women are for fags.

>I'm new to most stuff but eager to be used pretty rough

>He presses the thick tip against my lips and presses in, goes right to the back of my throat way too quickly for my comfort

>my comfort

nigga wut?