Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Single mothers and Jewish cable tv.

Yes america, how could you let op be born?
Can't you at least get rid of him now?

Im 23, I didn't let this happen. The parents who let tv raise their children are the ones to blame

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

However, it goes right on to say the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, so you could just shoot the faggot.

We gave women rights.

Liberal brainwashing.

>word salad is effective against $$$$
not a fucking chance in hell jimbo

Kys you sjw feminist cunt.

That is the chillest motherfucker ever. What a tubby hero.

The leftist cancer is anti-liberal, it's communistic. The founding fathers were liberals, America is founded on liberal values. A modern day conservative should recognize this.

When a word has as much original meaning left as "liberal" generally we decide to stop using it.

Story?

Then Sup Forums should stop with the "liburul cuck" rhetoric. The language is confusing.

Not liberal but libertarian, thats difference.

oh_its_this_thread_again.kys

No we don't. Look around you, think about what you just said, then kys, retard.

come at me crazy lady

oh_its_a_triggered_libtard_again.kys

Hahaha damn right

Nothing wrong with that person.

I personally wouldn't live like that. I'm what they would consider "White, CIS male scum", but I have no problems with them living their life as they see fit as long as they leave me alone and don't try to push their politics down my throat.

the far left was created so unfavorable
types (betas) would mate with each other

the right attracts alphas

libertarian attracts omega personality types.

the problem with the far left is that the more of a pussy you are the higher your rank
with the right the more of a jock
with the libertarian the less you give a fuck

i made this up pls bite

any nudes? I wanna fap to something more feminine than a woman.

WAY far out they (left field)