Poo in loo fucking your girl

Indian living in Canada here, pic related is me with a white girl. You mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463945456930.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Her
>White
You can keep the whore, buddy. No self-respecting white man wants her. That's also not you in the pic. Off yourself, kid.

No ... because
A shes not my girl
and
B you a poo in the loo

>implying

Try it in the states bud

>Cruising down Designated Boulevard
>Exit vehicle
>Pull down pants
>Get shot

You mad? You mad.

lmao

>Girl
Thats A-OK poo in loo. I like women

>you
>indian

You're pretty much white bruh

>Your girl

Way below my standart shitskin

i know who you are

>implying

Even if she was white, she'd still be a Canadian which already constitutes a lost cause.

i want to punch you square in the jabber you frog eyed rotifag

Come at me white boy.

Fuck off fiji nigger, no white girl would touch your wang.

R
A
R
E

Where are you from mate?

Well said, my fellow countryman.

Careful, don't get to close, he'll stick his thumb up your ass.

White man. The man who enslaved your shitskin untermensch.

You mad bro?

Aren't Indian's obsesed with light skin? I read something about how Indian's use skin products to make them look whiter. Also your bollywood actors don't reflect 99.9% of what Indians look like.
If so your parents must be proud.

>mfw she's literally a shitskin

Whites were enslaved by Arabs.

>shitskin untermensch

kek

I'm fucking your women, fag. If you know who I am, come at me. Pussy ass bitch.

OP is a white guy who found the pics of this Indian on Facebook. Nice try, leaf.

I've fucked indians and asians all my life. Get mad Raj

And now we've destroyed your countries and kill your children in your homelands.

Fijian Islands, but desu he might be indian
pic related
Native Fijian's are 56.*% of the population
Indians are 37.5% and rising.

>acting like a tough guy on the internet
Oh boy. You leaf niggers are like Australians but without the supreme bantz and humor.

Same.

And you're some trailer trash fag, who's mad you ain't fucking what i am.

You mad because you don't have shades on. Also a faggot most likely friend zoned

ha ha this and this

yeah she looks kinda slutty, but i mean whatever if it was good then double back homie

keep crying fags.

Wow I can see why he wants to fuck some Indians up

No.

take a dump in her snatch, Pajeet

Ya no one ever acts that way with a girl. You sir are friend zoned and you to fag to notice

haha hilarious

I put my big brown dick in her snatch, fag.

Nobody cares you retard.

I don't mind because Indian diaspora aren't subhumans like blacks are, and there isn't a Jewish media campaign to promote White women letting Indian men fuck them like there is with niggers.

As long as the Jewish media doesn't shill for anything too hard, I think people who aren't black should be free to racemix with other non-blacks.

I'm fucki get a Syruan (non-refugee) girl atm. It's quite good.

Said the virginal neckbeard, desperately trying to reassure himself as he sobbed into his cumrag

Do you softly caress her face with you wiping hand?

HAHAHA THATS NOT WHITE LMAO

>Indian living in Canada here, pic related is me with a white girl. You mad?

Are you one of those light skinned high IQ loo dodger?

Just don't be muslim.

>friend zoned

>White trash

You can keep her

Did she travel to India with you yet? What did she think of it?

>low caste

pics ?

Sup britPajeet

Let's see a pic of your girl, then?

Quit posting things from a random poo's fuckbook on this VERY public website.
It's creepy and weird.

If she wasn't fucking a currynigger, she'll just end up with a nigger any way. So no, it's not a loss.

He mad? He mad.

pics of you fucking her or your a beta-orbiting lying sack of shit, sorry it's the only way we know your telling the truth

Pajeet shat on the wrong cunts beach.

>tongue piercing
She's obviously a degenerate, don't cry when something darker crawls up in her

I recognize that gook...

You look like a fat pussy
Indians are a bad joke that's been going on for too long I don't know why the British didn't exterminate you

t. Pajeet
The butthurt from you shitskins at only getting literal shit tier women is delicious.

As an Indian whose been with hotter white girls you're just retarded pajeet.

I am against racemixing unless i'm involved but it really isn't problematic unless black MEN do it.

You're just angry because no woman would touch your dick, but your women love me.

wew lad

This
We want pics, Pajeet

I'm not Pajeet lol. Look at posts from my ID, where I'm accusing another wannabe of being pajeet

I believe you bro.

Wanna go back to my place and spit roast your girl? She's got a very long tongue. I've got tons of beer and I promise I won't cuck you. How about it chief?

;/

I have to reject so many stupid whores because I'm a catholic and I'm not going to go near a girl who flirts you're a stupid faggot.
You know that girl probably fucked a 100 other shitskins, these girls are the ones rejected by whites who grew up around shitskins and act like sluts you can have our trash we don't want it.

Why are you false flagging as this Indian guy?

Did he bully you as a child or something? Or are you jealous that he had/have something you don't have?

Either way, off yourself.

West fucked itself over and shot itself in the foot with all this excessive immigration.

Its going to be a gloriously entertaining day when the foreigner embedded military of the United States, and most western countries fails to do its job and there will be plain shock at this happening, and then the fingers will start pointing. And man, these people will look like complete idiots if they aren't dead.

her nose is huge, jesus bro. she also looks Indian.

Keep crying fag.

Normal white women find Indians disgusting and avoid them.

>thinks anyone gives a shit about his damaged goods
>forgets his mom swallowed white cock after white cock to get into this country

Is her real boyfriend holding the camera?

Pics, motherfucker

too late, you bed of spikes selling taxi driving hindu

kek look at this chubby overgrown manchild posing with a tranny in a blonde wig. i hope you drown in the ganghes river you filthy carpet riding snake whisperer

Fags need to be hanged don't call me a fag

Fuck off, carlos. I'm not showing you nude pics of my girl.

WHO IS SHE???

No. I know more white guys with Indian girlfriends than the other way around. I used to have an Indian girlfriend. They give good blow jobs.

> You mad?

no, my white wife doesnt look like a crazy SJW

also, am asian from country without poo in loo meme

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463945456930.webm

for you OP

Kek
T. Triggered Pajeet

facial abuse really is a magic place.

>You mad?

No, becasue in a few more years you'll see why Sup Forumssays white women are terrible.

You look like a white rape-baby yourself
You are barely indian you mongrel.

Pooinloos are genetic trash, and I know I'm the winner because at the end of the day, my kids will actually be white, while yours will be an unevolved jungle monkey.

WHITE/INDIAN MIX AINT THAT BAD
Seriously
INDIANS ARE CAUCASIAN

Caucasian =/= white

White is a group of certain people with pale skin, light eyes, and brown/red/blonde hair that are deemed superior, that is why the Irish are not white.

The Romans figured out that foreigners in the military wasn't a good idea back in the 300's, and we know what ended up happening to them; and yet here we are.

Prove it. Grab her pussy and post pic now

I'm not posting nudes of my girlfriend, moron.

Lol you look like a paki not an aryan injun

Whatever you are you're lowest of the low caste

guess she has a scat fetish

No wonder everyone hates "canadians" here, they are all triggered poo in loos, slimes and orientals.

I feel bad for the white guys just trying to interact with other whites on Sup Forums and learn stuff. Fucking 3rd worlders ruin everything. Cunts.

^

So you're lying poofag