It’s so easy to haggle less attractive girls into sending nudes. Someone roll dubs for this gal’s...

It’s so easy to haggle less attractive girls into sending nudes. Someone roll dubs for this gal’s, met her on Tinder this morning and already got her to send a bunch of nudes. She sent a mirror ass selfie, a video of her playing with her tits, and a tit pic with her face in it. She didn’t know that it’s possible to screenshot/download snapchats without her getting any kind of notification.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/tk4vz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she is cute

Good for you

Here you go

roll it anyway

Yeah, and her nudes actually aren’t that bad.

>̶̷̻̹̩̗̝͉̺͂ͩ̐̽̃́ͩ͋̏̒̆̀̐͑ͣ̃́́⠇̨̬͖͎̩͎̳̮̘̞͆ͬͬ͛̌̃̌ͮ̓̈́ͦ̋͋ͭ̈́⠁̢̱͙̹̠͎̘̟ͬ̓̎̽̈̓͒͗͐̌̎ͮ͟ ͕̙̦̱͔̳̣͚͉̦̬̞ͭ̾́̓͐͒̿̌͒̽̓͘⠍̸̨̺̘̬̰͍͈͔͙̩͎͕̎͋̿͗̊ͤͭ͆͘⠑̴̰̮̠͓̰̩͕̣̞͓ͫ̂̄̾̓̈́̊͑͊̎͗̂̌̑͆̉̓́͝͡ͅ⠭̷̛̙̬̺̪̦̱̰͐̃ͩ̆ͧͫͪ͡⠊̛̤̳͖̐̐͛̍ͣ̉̐ͮ̒̊̾ͩ͛ͪͨͤ͒̄͠⠉̶̝̞͔̤͔̙̻͖̝̥͛̆̉͆̋͆ͭ̎͒̓̄͋̈́̃̐̔̚͘̕⠁̡̻̝͙̗̝̻̯̑̔̈͂͌͒̓͡͡⠝̴̷̠͖̱̹̺͔͉͕̗͊͐͂ͭͭ̈́̂ͬ͌ͮ̓̾̃̃̆̚̕⠁̡̛͉͇͉̥̩͓̗̯͍̂̐͆̚̚͘ ̷̘̙̳̥͎̬̝̹͔͍̰̦͈́̎̒͒͑̈́ͮ̿̌̐͒̔́̇ͦ͑́⠽̪͓̙̯͚͔͖̘͎̜̼͓̭̖̬̮̖̪̄͋͑ͯ̑̂̒̓ͩ̌͢͞ ̷̶̷̷̞̩͙̻̘̼͖͔̻̘̜̮̯͈͙͎͖́ͯ͐̇̽́̄̔ͫ̌̀̚⠇̵̶̧͔̳̰̼̦̻̰̒͐ͬ̑̐ͩ͐̽̈́̍͞⠁̺̟̪̱̺̞̼̟̙̯̼̱̠͔͇͎͍͋ͧ͑̓̿̊ͯ̒̃͗ͮ̚̚͘ͅ ̝͉̱̜͔͍͇͙͎͔̫̻͉̥̟̃ͯ̀̑ͨͤ̎͗̉̋̀̚͠⠃̴̢̫̖͉̳̘̩̹͎̻̈ͦ̈́̈́ͭ̀̌͗͛̓ͧ̀̔̀̑͋̕͠⠊̹̳̗̳̺̖͖̊̃ͫͭ̌ͦ͟͜⠛̡̱̺̖̞̻̝͎͕̜̱̱̼̖͖̥̻͌ͯͫ̂ͦ͗̒́͟͡ ̸͙̦̮̐ͭ͋̋͋̋͒̎̉̊͢͡͠⠞̭͉̭̟ͮͩͤͩ̓ͨ͆ͧ̓̏ͦ̌̒̆ͨ͘⠊͎̙̞̣̞̳͍͉̮̉́̃̾͂̉ͧͬͩ̍ͦ͋͂͠ͅ⠞̵̢̜̼̬̳͎̗̫̠͇̩̯̤̝̘͖̽̄ͨ͗͊̎̍̈́ͩͦ̍̔ͅ⠊̨̨̳̱̻͖̹̞̤̻̠̘̮̯̪̗̬̗ͮ̆̔͠⠑̶̸͍̺̪̬̳̖̪͙͎̺̪͚̺ͧ̿́̈̆̈́͐̓̂ͭ͑ͣ̀ͨ̇ͯ̀͘ͅ⠎̷̡̹͚̰͙̻̞͈̫̠͈̳̭̻̣̟̽͐͋͊͆͘͝͡ ̸̧̹̫͓͉͎̗̼̰̜̪̈́͑ͮͩ̏̄̐̎́̿̆͗͠⠎̛͕͎̻͈̜ͯ̿̽ͦ̐̇̓́̕͢⠊̡͉̤̭̬̞̋ͭͯͨ͐ͬ̈́͂̓ͬ̓͌̉ͮ̑ͭ̊̚͘͢͟⠎̢͕̣̹̜̪̜̰̻̟͖͕̙̻̭̺ͧ̔̓ͤ͛̏ͭͦ̀̕͜͞ͅ⠊̸̖͚̹͔̩̙̩̺̺͖̦̼̘̰̊͛ͦͨ̍ͦ͂̇̈́͋̚̕ͅͅ⠲̵͎͔̦̦͖̭̼͕̮̪͉̞̖̹͖͓͈́̈̔̀͊̇͌̀́̎̿ͅ

Rolling

let the party start

just post them or get out

Rollerino

roll

All it takes is a hint of charm and they mould like putty. Rolling

roll again

Roll

dubs #1 fam squad

Rollin

Having some problems compressing the images

freedom

continue

OP gets dubs twice in a row wtf

bro just save it as a .jpg and its guaranteed less than 1MB

nice start

Roll

yeah i'm sure you're a catch with that attitude. idiot pig op. don't care about your nudes. sage.

whats sage, is it like weed

yes, except you don't get high, you get higher in consciousness because of cleansing, fam.

how do u do it pls im desperate

pretend you're not retarded

I’m on mobile, how should I upload the vid?

streamable.com u can upload on mobile

daaaaaamn thats a good ass

No timestamp = Fake picture

fugggg

Röll

Thanks dawg. Last one, thread, thanks. streamable.com/tk4vz

its not him u moron thats an uggo from tinder,cant u read?

Riroll

use this vola for video:

etjpkk4m

Already posted

streamable.com/tk4vz

Thanks!
Pussy video? full frontal? Too soon?

ask her for more ass dude

Come on op

Only time will tell, it all depends on her willingness. It look a lot of convincing to get the 3 I got. There was a 4th one which was a pic of her covering her tits but it was really blurry so in response she sent the one video. We’ll see though.

>uggo

>she's a 7.5-8/10 with a nice bod

let's see your 10/10 belly folds

What's her Snapchat? I want in on this action...

More?

whatever wizard
>7.5-8/10 kek
i cant disagree with the ass though

more?

uh huh, i'm sure your neckbeard has high standards lulz

you think what you're doing is a power-move, but it's *very* obvious and kinda pathetic. do you feel like a big man, playing dick-swinging contests with maladapted 17 year old virgins? how badly do you need to feel that?

Roll

Are you still here OP?

dunno where op went, but the vola in
is pretty bumpin
I'm dumping hella shit of my ex, pic related

Bump

Bump

Video was removed, lad

Anyone dl the vid and willing to repost?

>̶̷̻̹̩̗̝͉̺͂ͩ̐̽̃́ͩ͋̏̒̆̀̐͑ͣ̃́́⠇̨̬͖͎̩͎̳̮̘̞͆ͬͬ͛̌̃̌ͮ̓̈́ͦ̋͋ͭ̈́⠁̢̱͙̹̠͎̘̟ͬ̓̎̽̈̓͒͗͐̌̎ͮ͟ ͕̙̦̱͔̳̣͚͉̦̬̞ͭ̾́̓͐͒̿̌͒̽̓͘⠍̸̨̺̘̬̰͍͈͔͙̩͎͕̎͋̿͗̊ͤͭ͆͘⠑̴̰̮̠͓̰̩͕̣̞͓ͫ̂̄̾̓̈́̊͑͊̎͗̂̌̑͆̉̓́͝͡ͅ⠭̷̛̙̬̺̪̦̱̰͐̃ͩ̆ͧͫͪ͡⠊̛̤̳͖̐̐͛̍ͣ̉̐ͮ̒̊̾ͩ͛ͪͨͤ͒̄͠⠉̶̝̞͔̤͔̙̻͖̝̥͛̆̉͆̋͆ͭ̎͒̓̄͋̈́̃̐̔̚͘̕⠁̡̻̝͙̗̝̻̯̑̔̈͂͌͒̓͡͡⠝̴̷̠͖̱̹̺͔͉͕̗͊͐͂ͭͭ̈́̂ͬ͌ͮ̓̾̃̃̆̚̕⠁̡̛͉͇͉̥̩͓̗̯͍̂̐͆̚̚͘ ̷̘̙̳̥͎̬̝̹͔͍̰̦͈́̎̒͒͑̈́ͮ̿̌̐͒̔́̇ͦ͑́⠽̪͓̙̯͚͔͖̘͎̜̼͓̭̖̬̮̖̪̄͋͑ͯ̑̂̒̓ͩ̌͢͞ ̷̶̷̷̞̩͙̻̘̼͖͔̻̘̜̮̯͈͙͎͖́ͯ͐̇̽́̄̔ͫ̌̀̚⠇̵̶̧͔̳̰̼̦̻̰̒͐ͬ̑̐ͩ͐̽̈́̍͞⠁̺̟̪̱̺̞̼̟̙̯̼̱̠͔͇͎͍͋ͧ͑̓̿̊ͯ̒̃͗ͮ̚̚͘ͅ ̝͉̱̜͔͍͇͙͎͔̫̻͉̥̟̃ͯ̀̑ͨͤ̎͗̉̋̀̚͠⠃̴̢̫̖͉̳̘̩̹͎̻̈ͦ̈́̈́ͭ̀̌͗͛̓ͧ̀̔̀̑͋̕͠⠊̹̳̗̳̺̖͖̊̃ͫͭ̌ͦ͟͜⠛̡̱̺̖̞̻̝͎͕̜̱̱̼̖͖̥̻͌ͯͫ̂ͦ͗̒́͟͡ ̸͙̦̮̐ͭ͋̋͋̋͒̎̉̊͢͡͠⠞̭͉̭̟ͮͩͤͩ̓ͨ͆ͧ̓̏ͦ̌̒̆ͨ͘⠊͎̙̞̣̞̳͍͉̮̉́̃̾͂̉ͧͬͩ̍ͦ͋͂͠ͅ⠞̵̢̜̼̬̳͎̗̫̠͇̩̯̤̝̘͖̽̄ͨ͗͊̎̍̈́ͩͦ̍̔ͅ⠊̨̨̳̱̻͖̹̞̤̻̠̘̮̯̪̗̬̗ͮ̆̔͠⠑̶̸͍̺̪̬̳̖̪͙͎̺̪͚̺ͧ̿́̈̆̈́͐̓̂ͭ͑ͣ̀ͨ̇ͯ̀͘ͅ⠎̷̡̹͚̰͙̻̞͈̫̠͈̳̭̻̣̟̽͐͋͊͆͘͝͡ ̸̧̹̫͓͉͎̗̼̰̜̪̈́͑ͮͩ̏̄̐̎́̿̆͗͠⠎̛͕͎̻͈̜ͯ̿̽ͦ̐̇̓́̕͢⠊̡͉̤̭̬̞̋ͭͯͨ͐ͬ̈́͂̓ͬ̓͌̉ͮ̑ͭ̊̚͘͢͟⠎̢͕̣̹̜̪̜̰̻̟͖͕̙̻̭̺ͧ̔̓ͤ͛̏ͭͦ̀̕͜͞ͅ⠊̸̖͚̹͔̩̙̩̺̺͖̦̼̘̰̊͛ͦͨ̍ͦ͂̇̈́͋̚̕ͅͅ⠲̵͎͔̦̦͖̭̼͕̮̪͉̞̖̹͖͓͈́̈̔̀͊̇͌̀́̎̿ͅ