ITT how you lost your virginity

ITT how you lost your virginity

tl;dr: by being brown and going to holland

Met some girl on Sup Forums. Went to her grandparents house and fugged her then went white water rafting the next day with her.

She was stupid enough to date me, I stuck it in. It was all right...

Implying I've lost my virginity

>Met some girl on Sup Forums

Bathroom at the back of the campus in high school, freshman year.

I was 19 and the girl was too. She was not a virgin and she didn't know I was. We were both drunk and had been fooling around on weekends for about a month or so. Never went further than making out, fingering her, playing with and sucking her tits, or her rubbing my cock through my pants. One night we finally got naked and she was stroking my cock and I told her I wanted to have sex and asked if she did. We wound up fucking and I told her I loved her and she sort of freaked out. We instantly went back to being "just friends" and I didn't tell her she was my first until years later. Eventually she moved away after college but when she would come home to visit family we would hang out and we wound up fucking many times over the course of many visits.

>Be 25 yo virgin
>Use online dating
>Find 18yo high school chick
>First date at the cinema, watched marvel movie
>Second date meet at her house and chill
>Put my hand down her pants while watching TV
>She says she's never done it before
>I say no probs I can show her everything
>Slowly penetrate her pussy in missionary position without any foreplay
>Cum inside her after 3 minutes
>Watched more TV
>Went home
>Next day she texts me and said she thinks I'm not good for her
>Delete her number

This went well. No regrets, bro.

After failing to get hard with two girls previous (one when i was 19 and one when I was 21) I thought I just couldn't even though she was the most attractive girl I've ever seen. Couldn't get hard the first few times we tried, but she stayed with me and kept trying and I finally stuck it in at a hotel with her. We dated for a year and some change after that, fucking like rabbits, until she died on Christmas 2015. I've been with two girls since that (each 10 months apart) but they were hoes with terrible personalities. Getting laid is no longer a priority. I'll wait until I find the right one at this point.

>Paid your mother tree fiddy
>Put my peepee in her front butt
>You wouldn't shut the fuck up in your crib
>Jerked off all over your face
>Got my money back
>That's how I met your mother

Buddy's wife

>be 18 bi skinny native american guy
>work shitty job at weird family owned chain of grocery stores in Georgia
>work in the otc drug area
>guy walks in and buys a bunch of condoms, a bottle of red, and a pack of smokes
>hes covered in motor grease
>hes really well built, 40ish, salt and pepper beard
>forehead glistening from the summer heat until he wipes it off with a old rag
>realize that I'm staring
> I manage to stutter out a good afternoon
>he smiles, says the same with a beautiful voice
>he pays for his stuff and leaves

do fucking your sister when youre 14 counts

>be 25th birthday
>long distance gf surprised me by showing up
>have visited once in the past but didn't do anything aside From grinding while nude
>pick back up where we left off
>no condoms so wasn't planning on sex, just enjoying the feeling
>so goddamned wet thought she had peed on me
>nope just natural lubricant
>this keeps going for about 30 min
>she's riding me at this point
>as we go in for a kiss she leans forward and I sit up as best I can
>holy fuck that feels good
>both realize what had happened
>both agree we shouldn't keep going without condoms
>neither of us wants to stop
>after a few minutes we finally stop
>1 am drive to nearest 24 hr place
>buy condoms
>go back home and attempt sex
>felt good but not as much as before
>condoms too tight, I couldn't finish
>I'm too inexperienced, she didn't finish
>doesn't matter, had sex

Nice pasta. I'll expect to see it posted more.

>get a call on the stores phone
>pick up expecting for some clean up bs
>some guy saying he forgot something
>holy shit it's the same guy
> ask him what he forgot while I start combing the counter
>he says it was my number

Long story short, I gave him my number and had my ass worked like a french whore. I couldn't even count how many times he made me cum.

5 years later and I can't forget him

that's a bit gay, though

>Being a loser and losing anything.

Fuck off you scrub.

by fucking the girl i was dating at the time

Broke hymen with a tampon. But lost actual virginity to degenerate father.

I love you.

I was 7 and classmate girl told me she lets me play on her pc only if i let her do it.

I was 20, drunk and high with a few friends at my apartment, and this girl who had apparently had a thing for me for a while was eventually the only one left and she basically had to spell it out for me like I was a retard. Which I pretty much was. But yeah it was p cool, like any other first timer I was pretty clumsy about it, but from that next day forth, the sun just seemed to shine a little brighter over my world.

Do androids count?

16. List it to a girl named Jennifer Selanders on the floor of my high school auditorium. Good luck finding her. It was 1995 and I'm 39.

You were better than your mother. Your pussy wasn't blown out. Yet.

I had sex.

When did you finally move from Sydney?

Huh? Tennessee, dude.

>Random add a teammate in TF2
>Invites me to skype call
>A girl is in there with him
>We get chatting
>Eventually find out she has a BF (I was also just out of a relationship that didn't go anywhere)
>We start talking lots
>Play lots of video games together
>She breaks up with BF in about 2 weeks
>We start talking even more, now talking every day
>Progresses from just chatting to an actual relationship
>Find out her birthday is in a few months
>I decide to visit on a whim
>Fly to another country on my own
>Arrive the first day and meet her parents, they like me a lot
>Meet her 3 brothers, they also like me
>Take a walk down to the coast together
>Do some foreplay, making out and groping down by the sea
>Go back to their house for dinner
>More groping and foreplay in her room
>She says she doesn't want to go further as her parents are in the next room
>Next day her parents take us to the place she stays while at school (her family live in the middle of nowhere)
>We sit and watch a movie for a bit, go to the shops
>Start making out
>Eventually get to fucking
>Not great for me tbh...I think either the condom was too tight or I was just to nervous
>We go at it in several bursts, she seems to be having a great time
>I end up lying to her afterwards about how good it was, even said I came when I didn't
>For the next day or so we go at it like rabbits
>I fly back home the day after, she's crying as I leave
>We keep dating for about 8 months, she comes over to me several times
>Still never cum from sex, just tell her I did then throw the condom away immediately
>Eventually loose interest, she notices this and we grow apart
>We are both too polite to end it so the breakup kind of drags out until she confronts me about it
>We break up
>Don't feel to bad, feel like I should have just said I wanted to end it and saved myself 3 months of my time (would have been kinder for her too), but at the time I just didn't know how to end it.

Gee, thanks dad.

So La Follette then?

Hey, I paid for the abortion. That's more than that nigger Tyrone did.

Cool story bro.

Got drunk at 17 at a friends house party and fucked her friend.

Sometimes I think if I'd had a better relationship with my father I'd still be a virgin, richer, and healthier for it too.

No shit my grandmother's best friend. Grandma set it up.

Never had a Tyrone.

a hooker
no shit. I was 18. 2nd time was another hooker. 3rd was a gf.

> cross sword
I was so pissed when I first time saw this bulshit

That was the name he told me before I showed him my noose collection and the album of cross burnings. Told you niggers always lie.

this is why your ancestors should have been completely exterminated.

>17.
>drunk and high as fuck at this house party.
>really fat chick enters the party,and i start talking to her.
>eventually,we end up smoking a joint together alone on the balcony.
>we start kissing,and then i start fingering her.
>didnt realize everyone at the party that was in the kitchen saw this.
>hear people clapping and cheering,finally clue in........we both stop hooking up.
>she takes me down to the basement,and im so beyond smashed at this point that i kiss her,and then puke on the floor.
>i pass out for a little while,only to realize my pants are half down,and shes riding me.
>bust a nut after a while of fucking.
>pass out again.
>my friend eventually finds us in the basement about an hour later,and wakes me up.
>smoke a few bongs with him,and party like nothing ever happened.
>eventually wake up in the morning with a horrible hangover,and my friend does his best to tell me everything i did while drunk.

Could have been worse i guess.

Stale, recycled pasta.

Does oral count? I was 2yo when my daddy started making me suck him off. He didn't start putting it in my vagina until a few years later.

i made fuk

>meet girl
>connect.modem
>go on a couple of dates
>have sex
>the game
>gain gf

awesome story, I know

No sir.

This unfortunately happened to me. She even tried starting a relationship with me after this party..........that got kinda awkward.

>be 18
>fall in love with best friends girlfriend
>she says she loves me too but wont leave him
>start dating a girl from work, she's pretty easy
>could have lost my virginity that night, but waited a few months
>finally do it in some old civil war furnace
>couldnt keep it up outside after a few minutes so we go to my car
>was pretty awesome
>fog was causing some old adhesive stuff from an old sales sticker on my car to become visible
>we thought it was a message from civil war ghosts
>get the fuck out of there
>fuck again
>friend's gf hates me and finally breaks up with my friend, but wont have anything to do with me
>date that chick for 3 years, upon retrospection, wasn't worth it

Bump

I was 11 and it was my friends dad. Ive had weird fetishes since I was a kid because of it. He was so big and though I was willing at the time I wish I hadnt looking back.

>a greentext is welcome

>2yo
How the fuck do you remember? I call bullshit

Male or female?

>Been dating for few years.
>We're both each others first in many aspects.
>She's a born-again catholic.
>VERY serious about the whole "waiting to marriage" thing.
>LOTS of repressed sexual desired, my god so many.
>Learn how to push her buttons just right and she eventually caves.
>She demands "everything but full sex". (yes, she demanded, jesus christ I can't even, so much repressed sexual desire.
>Holy hell everything starts to come out. Can't even keep up.
>Starts getting freaky, turns out she has massive blood fetish. Even harmless hickeys turn into full neck biting. (Still have some faint scars.)
>I start to get into it.
>She gets into the danger of it. Starts doing shit discretely in front of her heavily catholic parents. (Shit was legitimately scary, no joke, could never look them in the eyes.)
>Few months of this and then she cuts it off.
>She feels super guilty about all the "debauchery" she's succumb to.
>Figure play it honest, I legit love this girl, the "debauchery" was amazing (and painful and terrifying, but still amazing) and don't want to ruin things with her.
>Admit to her my wrong in the part of tempting her and in her infinite forgiveness, forgives me.
>About another year goes by, we've not done much outside of basic hugging, kissing, spooning, etc.
>Our relationship got stronger over that year.
>Slowly I notices she's getting more intimate than normal.
>Longer and deeper kisses than normal, her hands wandering to places they shouldn't be, guiding mine to places they shouldn't be.
>Finally, during one of our movie nights, she's not paying attention to movie, it's the best part.
>Khan spitefully blowing up the Defiant to take Kirk out with him, stabbing at him from hell's heart itself. Spock in the reaction chamber, sacrificing himself to get the Enterprise running again.
>Apparently we're kissing suddenly, it's getting deep. I'm half torn between her and the cinematic masterpiece on the screen.

Female. Its weird, Im completely indifferent on the subject as I was not a "victim" but Im also not sure its healthy telling my story so people can jerk off to it.

How did it come about? Did you enjoy it at the time?

Yeah, white folks can't do anything right. He did though. Lord knows he did me right.

Her dad was younger as he had been 16 when he had my friend. He was hot and really cool and I was just going through puberty. I did dumb little gitl stuff like sitting on his lap and flirting. He started the first time when I woke up and he was on hus couch. He called me over and jerked off in front of me after asking me to dance for him. That shit is weird to think about as an adult but I got a crush.

Hanging out with friend, I was 13 she was 15. Got her high and asked to fuck. Luckily I had condoms that was the only way she would have let me. She was a skank. She has herpes and hiv now. Glad I got it when it was good

>be me
>12 years old
>over at a friends house
>we end up in his 13 year old neighbors' garage apartment
>she kinda fat
>she tells him to leave
>We did it!
>lasted like 30 secs
>run home scared afterwards

Was he attracted to you because you were going through puberty? Did you have sex?

My uncle

Continue?

Of course I don't remember so early. I know when he started because he told me and there's video. I know that as far back as I can remember having sex with him was just a normal part of life.

CONT
Okay, that her hips and crotch grinding against my leg.
>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's her hand on my dick.
>I've lost track of the movie at this point.
>Before I know it my pants are off and she's on top of me.
>Licking, grinding, biting, in short, devouring all of me that she can get.
>Her attempted cannibalism stops for a moment, I'm in a haze as I hear what I can only assume was her taking off her own pants.
>"Uh, Maddie, whaaaaaa . . .
>And then it happens, never even got to finish my attempt to protest.
>Don't even really remember the rest of that night. It's all just emotion and feeling and passion after that. Can only assume shit was intense.
>All the rules kinda went out the window after that night. Everything started happening.
>Months of absolute
>Distinctly remember one day getting tied to her parents bed with school scarfs while her parents are down the hallway in the kitchen. Half WTF/half holy shit.
>Never seen her happier than those few months of absolute degenerate bliss.
>And then just like before, she cuts it off.
>She starts getting distant and cold with me. Absolutely refuses to talk to me about it, or really anything else for that matter.
>Fight to keep her. Like I said, genuinely love her, willing to spend the rest of my life with her.
>She break up with me.
>Leaves for the UK 2 weeks later.
>That was in 2013. It was the one of the most painful thing I've ever been through, (and I've suffered from testicular torsion.)
>Not had sex since.
>Accepted I needed to move on.
>Tried one night stand but just wasn't my thing. I need the emotional connection, not just the sex.
>Later last year stumbled across her on FB, she's still in the UK, engaged to a guy who look remarkably like me, but is also very catholic.
>Yep, that cuts me deep.

On the bright side, just started dating someone new and quite frankly, she's amazing. Nothing happened yet but hopeful.

And that's my story. Enjoy.

Enjoy, for what it's worth.

Are you a girl?

>TFW sexually repressed Catholic qt3.14
Moving on sucks dude, I know. Keep ya head up user. I love you

The Kylo Ren one because you are a proper fan of Star Wars, or the Jesus one because you have no sense of humor or feel offended whenever you see any reference to religion (like the Jedis)?

>Be me, 19, at college.
>Friday night, bongloaded, doing laundry.
>Housemate comes in, "user - Girlanon's at the bar being pestered!"
>Wut? 6/10 friend a few years older, but not my monkey.
>"She wants out!"
>Fuuuu... Laundry's dry enough. Pack it up, go white knight mode.
>Arrive at bar. ShesAloneAtTheBar.jpg WTF?
>Sidle up, talk.
>"Wanna go home user, but too drunk."
>Gives me keys, I'll drive.
>Deserted road, find myself in oncoming lane
>"Shit shit shit - keep awake!" Just a few blocks to go.
>She doesn't notice.
>Help her up to apt.
>She goe to bathroom, comes out in nightie, goes to bed.
>"I leave room for you, user." passes out.
>All underware in laundry.
>Join her wearing T shirt.
>Sleep.
>Wake later, not so stoned, now imagining possibilites.
>She stirs. "You awake? Are we gonna sleep all night?"
>She giggles, rolls over to me.
>Dunno how this came, out, but asked, "Birth control?"
>"Pill."
cont...

...cont:
>Autopilot - I have no idea what's going on, but my hand does.
>Reach out, slide nightie up, feeling smooth leg - wowsoft!
>Pass over the bush, come back and explore for a while.
>She gently wraps her hand around confused but happy cock.
>Never been touched before - the feeling is total surpise.
>I feel the wet, know enough to play, but am not familiar enough to be sure it's right.
>She coaxes me on top while spreading her legs, reches down and guides my cock to her opening with her hand.
>feelsgoodman
>Going slow, she's liking it.
>That's making me like more.
>Trying to absorb all teh sensations.
>I always liked how girls looked, now I know I like the feel.
>Want it all the time.
>I'm guessing shes getting there.
>Feel the deep wave building in me. Can't stop it.
>"I'm coming, Babe."
>"Do it."
>Go atavistic - Hug her hard, rapidly pound like a piston, can't help it.
>Explode, HolyCowIGetIt!
>Spent, start to pull out.
>"Leave it in, user!"
>Wu? Okay. Starts going soft, no choice - it worms out.
>It's all good. All good.
>We get up, She takes off nightie.
>Glad that wasn't earlier - Sloppy baggies for tits.
>Get dressed, she drives me home.
>Be me, pondering what just happened. I'm a man!

No

Cheers mate, I love you too, user. It was very hard to move on, still painful. Redhead, thicc, pale, lightly freckled, nerdy, good a games, smart. She was perfect . . . was. But wallowing in self pitty wasn't healthy. Glad to have been able to move on.

Things are working out well with new shortstack gf though. Haven't been this happy in a long time.

"Raped" by a girl who was 12 when I was 8 played truth or dare. Probably the source of my disdain for thots. I remember her asking if we could do it before we got home from the bus stop and she said she would suck me off. I said no I have to beat the elite four today bitch fuck off. Haven't had secks since

He said I was hot and made me feel like my body was nice which at that age all girls are self conscious over. After that first night we would find times when I was over to do things like make out, he would hold my hand and jerk him off. Eventually he started setting up meeting without my friend and onve he went down on me I was ok with ahything and he did it. We were in my friends bed whixh I ink was a thing for him, but he had me go on top and really just drop me onto his dick. For me it was pretty crazy because I was scared, it hurt, and I was excited all at the same time which explains some of my fetishes now. But anyway he had me ride him which really was just him dropping me on his dick for a while. We were unprotected for that and many other times to come, but that time he flipped me over when he was going to cum and got so far inside it hurt even more. I didnt orgasm for like the first 3 times except when he went down on me.

>was addicted to benzos
>gave zero fucks
>random gril snapped me
>hungout twice, smashed the second time
>took her home
>never talked to her again

Define virginity

He'd got a big cock then? What other positions did you do? Did you suck him off?

are your parents related?

tfw u take a girl out on a date and dont remembered shit after

To my rapey older brother who couldn't be bothered to leave the house to find pussy outside.

i count losing my virginity to be without a condom so the first time i lost my v-card was 18
>be /r9k/ robot and also faggot looking
>be depressed and lonely
>have girl on snapchat from high school
>she messages me out of nowhere and asks how im doing
>tell her im depressed
>she invites me over
>get her address
>walk about an hour to her house not expecting sex
>shes vietnamese/chinese and kinda chubs but cute face
>meet her mom and have some breakfast and catch up
>we go upstairs to her room
>she plays some comfy jap music
>lay in her bed as im telling her whats been going on
>i ask her to come to the bed to lay down with me
>she lays by me
>i hug her and for whatever reason asked if she wanted a kiss
>we make out for about a full minute
>she says i could use some improvement
>play vidya with her till her mom leaves and we have the house to each other
>i sit in her chair and thats the only one in the room
>i offer her to sit on my lap
>she does
>peniserects.gif
>kiss her again
>make out and rub her pussy
>shes getting into it more than i am
>get off chair
>take off clothes
>go to the bed and lay her down
>shes on her period and i have no condom
>idgaf
>put penis in her
>shes moaning
>fuck her for a good 40 minutes in just one position and still dont nut
>she cums but i dont
>get tired and sweaty and slow down and eventually stop
>we both shower and she drives me home
>get a gf the following month
life just honestly got better after i lost it

I had this girlfriend and then we had sex

I am not here to help you jerk off, but yes he was big as I was 11. I didnt get how to give a blow job being just a kid so he would jerk off while I licked the tip but ai also hated cum so ultimately he would just have sex with me. One time my friend went to take a shower and he just bent me over and entered me in their kitchen. Problem was she hadnt gotten in the shower and almost walked into the room with us. Fortunately he pulled out right at the last second. As soon as she went to actually get in the shower he did put it in my mouth and came but that was the last time for anything blow job wise and anything naughty. I really started to love him.

I just remember smashing, but details are hazy. Her brother texted me the next morning asking who tf fucked his sister I kekd so hard.
>tfw I still jerk off to having her bent over saying fuck me as hard as you can

You might not be here to help me jerk off but you are anyway

same for me, i don't remember shit that we talked about or much about her, just that we had fun

>me 16, having usual 'tard life in school
>some random girl in my school messages me
>gets to know me and mocks me for betavirgin behavior
>i challenge her to take my virginity
>she laughs
forward to a like week later
>she invites me to her house, parents are not home
>isthishappening.jpg
>"i'm on pill"
>mkay
now the fun part
>just talking on her bed
>out of nowhere she asks
>"we gonna do it or not?"
>then basically guides me to undress her
>we make out a bit
>she just says to do it
>i try
>she guides me better
>few thrusts, too tired (shitty lifestyle, was partying day ago)
>cum in her
>she looks kinda happy even though she did not finish at all

gotta say, shit was fun.
we fucked few times more and then one day when I was at her place she just behaved like she did not know me at all and I left without a single word.

didnt wanna smash on the first date tho

It gets me a bit ready myself, but we both shouldnt be thinking good things about this. If this was about another little girl e should probably be concerned for her. Just because I was more sexual as a kid doesnt mean it should be celebrated. Anything else?

Ever do any bum stuff?

He had tried I think by putting a finger in it but I wasnt into it. He did like to lick it though which felt good but I didnt understand at the time. One time he slid his tip in and jerked off into me, but I wouldnt let him move because it hurt. That was near the end of it all.

Eh, kids are sexual people. The idea that sexuality hurts children is nothing more than a self fulfilling prophecy. As in:

>Kid doesn't know shit about sex
>adult takes advantage of this to have sex/be sexual with a hot kid
>kid now knows about sex
>"oh my god little johnny/janey is traumatized because they know something our society has dictated they shouldn't for another 5 years!"

If we were open and honest with children less children would get abused because the slutty kids would take all the perverted adult's time

I lost mine when I was 18 after hooking up with an older lady in like 200x's. I lost it after watching journey to the center of the earth.