Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fcRa5Z6LmU
youtu.be/75-yTLxRkuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trying to get in on regional banter when you live in New Zealand

absolute specimen

reminder that I predicted morrisey would have something good to say

someone stop this man!

all the northern poms at school were good blokes while the southerners were softies
can't speak for radical midlanders though

ARE CARA

blonde people are beside sub saharan africans in terms of contributions to the world

Holy shit, it is real.

Based Morrissey.

the rare lefty rorke

The right to openly discuss ideas must be defended.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fcRa5Z6LmU

*surreptitiously avoids idea of insulting thai king*

southerners are nice but they obsess over us

>tug off

phwoar the dirty beggar

>give my unpopular opinion to 'free-thinkers'
>they call me an idiot

rate my pooch, lads

stubbed my toe and i've got bleeding under my toenail

that's the worse kind of bleeding because you don't know where exactly the blood is coming from and how fucked it is

problem ive found with southerners is that the only ones you meet outside the south are usually braindead posh cunts.

Thai politics have nothing to do with anything.
youtu.be/75-yTLxRkuU

say the king's a bender then

Why would I disrespect the country of which I'm a guest?

who /brownhair masterrace/ here?

Zooey

call the king a bent nonce then

he's probably very unhappy with those oversized ears certainly making his every day life harder

*gets 50-100 years in jail for even thinking about insulting the monarch*

how can this rorke even DARE to chat about free speech when thought crimes exist in his country he defends so fervently?

extreme/10

because you're a coward

watching the latest 'neux lads

sometimes i feel like his anger is fake and overperformed

do you think there will be a backlash against the muslims/leftists soon? It has to be coming

oh NO you see they have nothing to do with it. there's absolutely nothing wrong with being so strong in the idea of freedom of spech yet choosing to live in a place like that.

oi you stole this from me yesterday and didnt even bother to say thanks. ingrate.

I'd be no better than the pakis with "British police burn in hell" signs if I did something like that.

If you don't think Thai king is a gay man you'll respond to this post. Careful now...

You aren't anyway. You're just as fuckign cowardly as they are

is that the gay romanian?

how so?

i need a girlfriend or even a mate
i get so lonely sometimes i can't stand it

be a bastion in the right to have an idea by announcing an idea that the king services the young male pool boy

weird to think thailand is a military dictatorship

and who do you think is responsible for finding companionship?

we're your mates bruce

i stole this off someone on Sunday m8

nobody is like me

not i

what are you like?

it's never gonna happen, they'll just slowly replace you while you grow old

I have friends but they don't really like me just tolerate my presence

the australian government social connection and companion department. the state appointed gf programme does all the work for you.

I'm a guest here, I'll respect the people and the culture as long as I remain so. It's the least you should expect from someone living in your country.

didn't think i could love the man even more

>I like the Smiths but Morrissey is a dick

>the west is falling exactly like rome
>n-no its not shut the fuck up you bigot
state

where can i get leftist media

These cigarettes give me canceeeeer

PHIMOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

pfttt you won't even say it on here because of how shitscared you are of getting in trouble. don't pretend like it's anything else. keep on with the big, tough militant comments on the right to have any idea and the right to voice it while being so terrified of getting in trouble for mocking the king that you wont even do it on here.

its funny because lefties consider it wrong to make parallels between modern times and ancient times (e.g. the fall of Rome) but then in the same breath compare the recent successes of Trump, Brexit etc. to the rise of Hitler.

utter retards.

i'm 23, i'm morbidly obese, and i haven't worked or done anything in 6 years

no reason not to do myself in

Pippa >>> Kate

gas the muslims race war now

You physically can't

how much do you have to eat per day to maintain a morbidly obese figure

Are Mozza speaks truth

at least take a couple of mussies with you please.

i eat a lot of hot dogs because they're cheap and microwaveable and i'm lazy

Fear has nothing to do with it, I know full well there would be no legal repercussions for something I posted on Sup Forums. Being respectful is far more valuable to me than proving a point to someone so petty they can't bring themselves to use the reply function properly.

what's a lot?

>Manchester held a vigil to prove they are not afraid
On a scale of 1-Paris, how do you think they would've reacted to a loud firecracker in their midst?

imagine being neet in australia. what a waste of a life.

about 6 a day with a slice of bread and ketchup

plus whatever mum makes for dinner

not him, but how can you even attempt to defend "muh free speech" when you live in a country where the new dictatorship has made sentences for lese-majeste longer than murder, and actively hunts people who LOOK at a single piece of lese-majeste content?

Surely as such a champion of free speech you'd leave that shithole.

Had that. The blood pooled and congealed under the nail and became like a fungal infection. Had to rip most of my nail off cuz it was doing my nut in.

+42
fuck off

>tfw normingtons on social media are now saying "WELL I ONLY LIKE THE SMITHS CAUSE OF MARR ANYWAY"

They would have dropped many bricks the instant a muzzie yelled alahu akbar

because you can yell in the streets that you want all niggers and muslims to die and nothing will happen

china will surpass the west
it's inevitable

disgusting

can u just off yourself (preferably after killing some mussies) ? I work 12 hours every day at a shitty job so I can pay taxes for you to fill your gullet with shitty hotdogs.

Reminder that Morrisey said the only tragedy in the IRA's Brighton bombing which killed several people was that it didn't kill Thatcher too.

Quite simply because Thai politics has nothing to do with me, I'm not here to advocate how they should run their country. I'm more interested in the politics of my own country.

However, even so.. I can walk down the street singing a song about killing niggers if I want to in this country so it's as if one is better than the other.

Dead inside but I still smile
I got nine lives from the x files

Dark outside, let the moth fly
Audi pass by
Bloody red eyes

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

>I work 12 hours every day at a shitty job
what job? i'll decide how shitty it is

based
politicians deserve death

Getting my daily dose of Lindybeige and Metatron lads

>sitting in work
>in my own wee room away from everyone else
>lovely and quiet
>absolute qt with the pertest bum walks into my room and sits down next to me with a sigh
>there's at least 26 seats in here
>why the fuck did she pick the one so close to me that our thighs touch
>we sit in total silence for 3 or 4 long minutes
>she smiles to me and leaves
need my 'tism vaccinated NOW

I work for one of the big 4 accounting firms in their tax controversy team.

you sound like an even bigger scumbag than me

done similar before ngl

if thats true then you fucked up. she was clearly trying to engage with you. still though, hate how people make al these subtle cues and hints instead of just being forthright. especially to people who clearly have difficulty with social interaction. fucks me right off.

that's complete fucking bollocks. it's got nothing to do with being respectful you complete faggot. you're just scared you'll get into shit for saying something while you then go arond arching up about how people need to defend the right to openly discuss ideas.

i'd rather be petty than be a complete coward who chats tough about those principles but then so quickly retreats when he's faced with his own hypocrisy. you're the kind of limp wristed runt who will go backtrack immediately on a point in real life if you offend someone because you're scared of any reprisal.

reminder

>Southern Ireland

*gets schwifty*

tfw i'm a virgin because i moved around a lot and i don't know anybody