I'm deeply in love with my girlfriend, but recently she mentioned that she is unsure of her feelings towards me...

I'm deeply in love with my girlfriend, but recently she mentioned that she is unsure of her feelings towards me. She also has some mental health problems, so this could be a "phase" where she gets all cold and stuff.

We haven't seen or talked for a few days after she said that and I really don't know what to do. Should I stay silent until she messages me? Should I message her telling that I miss her? Should I just end this (I really wouldn't wanna do it)?

I'm so heartbroken at the moment that I cannot think straight, please help me Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/18Iv0jXwOYA
youtu.be/28gvMM8KXm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She cheated. Fuck one of her sisters or friends immediately.

message her

this

Agreed!

Dude... It's over. She's playing the silent game to see if you'll "fight for her" so she can completely castrate you.

Also, never stick your dick in crazy

Take it from me OP, I've been where you are right now and this girl will only bring you trouble if you stay with her. The best is to break up, as much as you care about her and trying to help her with her mental issues, it's simply not worth it.

Hurr Durr move on who gives a shit.

she isn't "crazy" crazy. Trust me, I know the difference.

Guess I should just keep on being silent until I hear something from her, eh?

This. But make sure to fuck her really good one last time.

Care to open up your experience on a case like this?

Loves not a two way street...you travel this road alone mostly...now man up and love her until she loves you back then dump her ass

youtu.be/18Iv0jXwOYA

you didn´t talk to her for DAYS after she mentiont this? why do you ask random people on Sup Forums, when you already answert your own question with your own action. you really are a smart one, aren´t you?

Same shit happened with my ex so it turned into a one way road between us. Maybe she will leave but you should really just talk to her.

She got dicked good by another man and forgot your name.
Sorry, it happens to the best of us. Suck it up and recognize this as your first lesson in manhood. Women are buzzards in every sense of the word. The earlier you realize this the better. Be thankful you weren't in a position where she could take your house car and garnish your pay for the next 18 years... because she would, and probably fuck your brother or best friend to make it hurt even more.
She's a cunt, you've lost nothing. Call her and tell her you enjoyed your time together, and you hope she is happy whatever and whoever she does it with, make it clear that you do not care and be nice about it. She is trying to hurt you, she wants you to cling to her. That call will destroy her womanhood more than you can imagine.

I guess so. It's just shitty to bring up a subject that you most likely know is going to fuck you up.

You need to listen to many, many, MANY hours of Patrice O' Neal my poor beta friend. You are broken and need to be fixed

youtu.be/28gvMM8KXm4

Fuck her sister, it'll either make her jealous enough to think she still has feelings for you, or at least when its over you can think 'Well, at least I fucked her sister'.

So, Win:Win.

Well that's... pure genius

Just let her go. You sound young. Don't waste this time of your life being someone's emotional crutch. Walk away. It's okay to be sad for a few days, but don't be bitter. Most women are trains wrecks. This will happen from time to time. So many things are stacked against us when we are young men, don't invite more bullshit into your life.

Control what you can, roll with what you can't.

As a happily married man in a decade+ long relationship; Grow up, Incel.
"All," "Every," etc. Are stupidly broad statements about diverse groups of people every time.
>All men are pigs.
>All women are gold diggers.
>All children are brats.
None of these statements are true. They're the result of malfunctioning reasoning known as "All or Nothing" or "Black and White" thinking, and a therapist would tell you it's unhealthy, and false reasoning.
>Tl;dr Don't be a dipshit, dipshit.

Why thank you, I like to think of creative solutions to problems...

They are usually a variety on this.

Thanks for the nice words, I don't know what you think is young but I'm 24.

Break with her immediately. Someone who loves you would never treat you this way or put you through this.

This is me, thinking straight for you. Do actually take my advice, I know it's not what you want and it's not ideal, but it will save you so much pain. It's like ripping off a band-aid.

Enjoy your twenties. It's okay to get tied down if you meet the right girl. But until you find her don't waste your free time with someone who takes more than they give.

My wife gets like this sometimes though sie never says I don't love you. Sie does say I feel like I don't love her.
It's called projection. You need to engage with her on a deeper level, tell her you love her.
Now of this keeps happening, and not relayed to PMS, then have the strength to leave

Hahaha

you beta fat bitch cuckbeard little faggot

the important question is how hot is she?

Except all of those things are undeniably true. I'd like to live in your utopia fantasy world, but I live on Earth.

She is done with the relationship and is too much of a coward to end it herself so basically she is setting up the situation where two things happen.

a) you will get tired of the bullshit and end it absolving her of any guilt
B) you and her will just continue to be silent and eventually stop talking absolving her of any guilt

It happened to me once. It is best to just cut your losses and move on.

Yes. What a rational, level-headed "man" you clearly are. Fucking moron.

Fucking incels all over Sup Forums since their board got banned from Plebbit. Go away faggot.

Yeah I guess it just doesn't work if I give her all I got and get very little in return..

I wouldn't be called beta. We like D/s, I'm the D. But being a good dominant is about managing the emotional states of your sub, it's not the same as slave.

Hahaha you have no idea how this world works, youre already getting cucked

oh she's hawt

show us , its important to know where she fits on the crazy/hot scale

BART SAD シンプソンズ

Agree with this. While talking about emotional states, completely missed this extremely important factor
Tits or gtfo.

its important to balance the both , if shes super hot but just "normal crazy" and not "super crazy" she may be worth to keep around as a fuck buddy, otherwise just get rid of her but we need reference .

She'll probably ghost you at some point, it happened to me. So man up and break with her, she's obviously not the right person for you

Does she have blue hair? Hair color is pretty much an aposematism. The more unnatural the hair color, the more fucking insane they are.
You're worth more, get away from her. She wants you chasing her, and she wants to get other guys to do the same.
I would bet she's cheated on you. This shit happens, and it sucks. But find your balls and puff out your chest and go build a deck or something.
Don't be cucked.

The thing is with mildly emotionally disturbed woman is that they are actually more likely to get very attached to you if you pro ice them with emotional support and meaning.
The trick is not to go crazy yourself in the process

Jammer dirkie boi ek het jou ge cuck hahaaa

No blue hair, completely "normal girl" from the outside.

This, either abandon ship or go on an epic fuck spree. If your not training her to never leave you again she's worthless as gf material now.

Yeah hate to lay it on thick but she definitely already started seeing someone else. Girls don't go quiet for days on end if they actually care about you. Sorry man.

Me: Older than you. Both my parents are already dead. I pay all my bills. Own my own house. Do whatever I want, whenever and however I want. Have a good, loyal woman and great in-laws.

You: are an incel neckbeard in a basement with no sense of responsibility, and terrible interpersonal skills and delusional views of entire groups of people.enjoy your sad, sad, lonely life, MGTOW.

Sorry brother, you should break up with her. Continuing a relationship like this will be more painful than breakup. It happened to me in August even though I tried to keep things together. Break up with her and value your general well being more than this relationship that's already going to fall apart.

Bragging on the internet to strangers.

Thinks that his life is a success.

>Implying

His life is better than yours mate.

Fix your low self esteem. Loser

This.

Fuck her hard. Just say nothing, keep fucking her and treat her like a booty call. Stop doing shit with her and try to find someone else.

Appreciate the assist, my presumably Aussie friend. My life is by no means perfect, but I get sick of all these little responsibility-less man-children complaining about literally every woman on here. If they found a woman worth a damn, and put effort into improving themselves so they were relationally viable partners, they'd be far less bitter and alone. It makes me sad. I found this place in 06 when I was 22, and seeing this rise in literal mysoginists on this board from betas, to MGTOWs to Incels actually makes me feel bad for them. It took me many, many women before I found one that was right for me. It's only logical to assume it takes women many men before they find a match as well. But no, they're all just gold-digging, vapid whores looking for a man to use. It's a pathetic outlook in life, if you ask me.