Its ok Sup Forums

its ok Sup Forums

I don't need a fucking image on Sup Forums to tell me this

you're goddamn right it is

It's not just ok to be white, it's great to be white. We have the most privileges you know.

saw this a few days ago on here. its so true haha

Of course it's okay to be white.. thanks for wasting my eye time..

Yes. it is.
just like its okay to be black, yellow, or anything between.

But its not okay to think that it makes you any better than someone who isnt.

Smoke weed

Honestly as a white man, all the emphasis on diversity and minority-themed programs make me way more likely to intentionally take advantage of my white male privilege in different settings whereas normally I'd leave it alone. It's the only way to compete when everybody uses race/gender as a weapon.

>It's okay to be white

Ummm no sweetie

Lol, it's okay to be any race too. As a biracial person myself, I've seen the best and worst of most races and the shit that comes along with social segregation. How about it's okay to be human.

True, but those privileges are earned.

Its ok to be white

I am regular USA teenager with blue jean and Xbox like you. Is good to show other USA teenager of the inferior negro man. We go now to monster truck meeting to be eating spray cheez and hambourger like superior white USA man.

Its ok to be white

Being white is awesome. I get to wake up every morning knowing that I'm not a dirty nigger or a pajeet or a a spic or some other dirty minority. Those cunts will never know that feeling. No wonder they're so angry and bitter. They hate us cause they aint us.

If you are white, you are part of the problem. whites are fucking ugly, selfish, drug-addled, retards.

Its ok to be in black face.

kek, absolute classic libtard

It's funny, because none of that even remotely applies. It more so applies to other races, actually.

Its ok to be white

>non-white subhuman detected

kek, stay mad :D

Lol girl in your picture probably got beat up by some nigger

It's the only way to be, I mean just look at our achievements compared to the shitstain colored races.

You are a fat person.

>our
You've never accomplished anything, subhuman.

Not for BLM or Antifa scum

Its ok to be white

This. Planes were invented by white people. Cars were invented by white people. Electricity was discovered by white people. Computers were invented by white people. Internet was invented by white people. Calculus was invented by white people. Democracy was invented by white people. Human rights were invented by white people, in fact pretty much everything in the entire modern world was invented by white people like myself.

You're welcome shitskins.

Its obviously not ok to be white, if you are job hunting.

kek

>our
nice try, wendy's chef

Why do white people pretend that the accomplishments of other white people heighten their societal value? Your ancestors achievements don't mean that you aren't a horrible failure.

well if your ancestors achievements mean nothing, shouldn't it be the same with their mistakes?

ffs people use .png not .jpeg, jpeg removes pixels with every loss.

In that case I don't want to hear a single one of you niggers complain about segregation or slavery if you weren't personally effected by it

We also built America, It was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up, now it's the greatest country on Earth.

I didn't complain, I'm just calling you all out on your insecurities.

Yes. You aren't responsible for what white people have done, just as being white doesn't make you any better.

>greatest
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
it will be dust in the wind in 50 years

Fuck off nigger defense league

You mean you stole it, from the tribes that were already here..... How bout all you white and black motherfuckers go back to where your from and give the land back to who it belongs to.

>Why are you proud of belonging to a race because of the accomplishments of others
No this is not why we are proud. we are proud because we are human beings and not savages, we are proud because we have the ability to create.

Cry more, loser.

WE

Oh really? Have you created anything, faggot?

>no sense of private property
>stole

Most white people are trash. In fact, almost all white people are worthless.

then why be proud of being a certain race and not just a human being?

I created a hot load that shot on your mom's face

This. Meanwhile shitskins are still eating off the fucking ground.

Itt: self-conscious whities that just got put in their place

So nothing, as expected. You can't claim an ability if you don't have it.

Nigs are wayyyyyyy better then whitey

No, we bought the land for glass beads and firewater

Then why is it when you Google "American Inventors" they all black, cracka?

>Most niggers are trash. In fact, all niggers are worthless.
Fixed that typo for ya, boy

Not all races are equal

the sheer number of (you)s says enough

This sub-human shitstain got triggered

fucking lmao :^)

try again, kid

source. this looks kids interesting.

They literally eat where they shit..

No he was right, you're misinformed

The cumskin, having never left the basement, attempts to communicate.
-David Attenborough

I believe you may have a learning disability.

when your born in the USA your automatically a US citizen, how is that any different? Native Americans were all born here, to the lands they lived on, and loved long before the whites or blacks brought their wars to here. They murdered and raped thousands of people trying to bring "civility" to these lands, and all they did was bring slavery, and corruptness.

Hey can't we all get along is it worth fussin over pigment discrepancies?

Also mostly just whites acting as blacks to troll whites into hating blacks in this thread

Nazi faggot

It is because eventually everything will be mixed and there will be no more beautiful white girls. Everyone knows all the other races look like shit.

1st place: White girls
2nd place: Latin girls
3rd place: Korean/Japanese girls
almost last place: Black girls
last place: indian shit stains

But not to be an ignorant, loser, low IQ piece of white trash of which you are a great exhibit. If you were none of the above, you would have no need to start this thread for white trash losers.

White girls are ugly as fuck.

The damage has already been done.

The only hope is to break up the rich and force the money down to the lower classes

It's more than okay. It's the best thing ever

>Everyone knows
you and a couple of angry 8th grade faggot nazi wannabes isn't "everyone"

>thinks white people are terrible trash
>treats minorotites as purse puppies

Okie friendo, your gender studies prof called, there's a nigger stuck in a tree and they need your help

Then why do you complain about it so much faggot

not a lot going on for you, eh?

It's more than okay, it's awesome. We taught and trained the whole world.

FUN FACT:

Niggers to have walked on the moon: 0
Stabbings on the moon: 0

>friendo
>gender studies
out of touch Boomer confirmed